How many times have you seen this?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay. How many times do you get to see this:
A husband-wife- & ex-husband living together under the same roof? The wifey used to hate her ex-husband & never used to talk to him, now they're becoming best friends & she doesn't talk to her current husband? The present husband goes to work & ex-husband takes the wife out? Current husband tries ...to surprise the wifey but she is upset with the present husband? Ex-husband tries to bring the current husband & the wifey together? Wifey tells the present husband that the ex-husband brings smile to her face & the present husband gets upset & walks away?
CVs ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THEIR GODDAMM MIND!!! Actually... they dont have a mind!!! πŸ˜‘
He he he,,,,...
I haven't ever seen that except in GHSP.....πŸ˜†

Love you MSK/GC
I think it has been bcome a routine for daily soaps to show Ex-hubby n current hubby staying under the same roof .......and all other things u mentioned.
i have seen it many times in kekta soaps....but its sad to see in GHSP too
thats why ghsp is unique cheater-cheated based story under one roofπŸ˜†

There's a thing called "Uniquness" πŸ˜†CVs are intending to create something different.🀒

This can only be done by Ekta's CV 
and they they R doing it ,First on star Plus now on starOne
Originally posted by Tuli

i have seen it many times in kekta soaps....but its sad to see in GHSP too

Exactly!! I've seen somethin similar in Ekta's shows, but I NEVER EXPECTED GEET TO BE LIKE THIS!! >.<
Originally posted by Jyotiii

Okay. How many times do you get to see this:
A husband-wife- & ex-husband living together under the same roof? The wifey used to hate her ex-husband & never used to talk to him, now they're becoming best friends & she doesn't talk to her current husband? The present husband goes to work & ex-husband takes the wife out? Current husband tries ...to surprise the wifey but she is upset with the present husband? Ex-husband tries to bring the current husband & the wifey together? Wifey tells the present husband that the ex-husband brings smile to her face & the present husband gets upset & walks away?
CVs ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THEIR GODDAMM MIND!!! Actually... they dont have a mind!!! πŸ˜‘

this is 100% weird. Will never happen in real life