Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TOI: Rang De--Gurmeet/Debina:Mod's note PG12 (Page 11)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
i'm glad they used that picture of him....

pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
YES NO DOUBT DEBINA IS SPOLING OUR WONDERFULL MANNET CHEMISTRY SORRY DEBINA FANS NO OFFENSE SHE HAS MAXIMUM DAYS DIVERTED HIM FROM GEET.REALLY HE HAS CROSSED HIS LIMITS IN TAKING VACATIONS WHEN THE SERIAL PUBLICITY IS IN PEAK.HE DOESNT KNOW TO HANDLE THE FAME.DEBINA THO KHUD KA THIK SE CARRIER NAHIN BAN PAYI SHE IS STILL IMPROPER SITA IAMGE ITSELF.WHEN SERIAL RUNIS AND GOES OFF AIR WHAT THE HELL HE WILL DO 24 HRS DEBIN A KA SAMNE WITH BAD REMARK THAT HE TOOK MORE VACTAIONS TODAY ESPECIALLY I HATED THAT WOMEN DEBINA.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu13_Darling_utopia88

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i dont understand why all of these people dont go to GC after making an appointment to baatofy their gyaan on how to deal in personal life....why dont they go to debina to tell her how she is spoiling GEET which is already spoiled !!! and sum1 said that everyone will forget GC once GEET is over...ROFLROFL..you young generation or i shud say the teenagers started loving GC in india-forums after Geet but GC is loved by aged people when he played the role of "Ram"...That time the TRP was 3.5 and GEET si nowhr to it ...!!! so the fact will not change...u agree or not does not matter....i am telling you guys after GEET , GC may be shown in EKTA camp if i have known something...its not confirmed yet but ya there may be a chance!!!! and about EKTA i can only say one thing,"you love her, you hate her but you can't ignore her !"

i want to ask since when GEET has become sooooooooooooooooooooooo muchh popular????when and how????its highest ranking in TRP was 51 i still remember !!!!!!!! now its out of scene....but still some 1000 or more or may be 10000 member will come and claim that GC's personal life affecting the show will not change the fact...!!!! DD's article is not believed ....fine then tell me why the Baby bump has not been shown....have u ever felt that Geet is pregnant...!!!!!! no never , just last few days it has been shown that they are working on their room and all does not change the fact that DD refused to show baby bump....may be miscarraige can happen but why no baby bump has been shown???why we never get such feeling that Geet is pregnant !!!!!!!

Leave it yaar.....i know some people still will try to show me that I am a hard core hater of DD but that will not change the fact that i love DD....and i love DB tooo.........but ya sometime their show off irks me up too...but u can't change people....some people love to share and some does not !!!!! why to say that it is affecting the show????the show is okay and GC is giving his cent percent...!!! but whatever people do still they will bash DB....!!!!!! as if geet's trp has gone down because of DB !!!!!! Joke Of This Century !!! if that's the matter then you guys should go to DB with AK47 and kill her !!!! at least it will save GEET naaa???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joan1111lily_k25RituparnaaiMadz..RamKiJanaki..

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

**Mod's note**

Everyone has the right to discuss about the contents in the Article as long as its not leading to any Actor bashing or name calling....If anyone from here on is found bashing the actors or name calling or making personal attacks against other fan grps in this thread,member's WL will b raisedSmile

Geet DT

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 March 2011 at 5:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691iMadzmaankigeet4everRituparnaalily_k2549erFanSecretKhabri420..RamKiJanaki..

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
NOT AGAIN!!
Let the poor guy enjoy his holiday....He just got married and its first holiday after that....so he deserves it.....as much as well love GHSP, it is his work and there is nothing unprofessional about taking a break from work during the holidays.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InnerPeace

This is really funny'I guess making sarcastic remarks about GC is fine but if it's DD than fans are accused of being biased or rude. If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show. What I don't get is if fans really don't like what he does in his personal life than why they let it get to them. If an article comes out then don't read it or if there is an interview on tv, don't watch it'it's as simple as that. So what if he likes to talk about his personal life, who are we to criticize him about it. To tell you the truth'it gets a bit much even for me sometimes but I just choose to ignore it because at the end of the day it's his life and his choice. For me as long as he portrays the character of Maan well and does not let his personal life come in between his friendship with his co star'all is well. I totally adore GC and DD as actors'they do so much justice to the character they play and share a great chemistry. Some shows the leads can't even look at each other in the eye'here this two share a great friendship and never let their personal life affect their working relationship. What more can we ask for'who cares what they do in their personal life as long as they give us great Maaneet moments. If DD fans get affected by what GC fans say about her or her character, how is it fair when the same treatment is given to GC fans. How is it ok to bash GC and not DD'I am not saying anyone should be bashed because both work really hard to entertain us, even though they get paid for it but these two put so much effort in portraying their character which really they don't have to cause we have actors in the same show who don't do much and still get paid. All I am saying is'if you can get hurt when your favourite is talked about in a negative way, you should respect that GC is someone's favourite and you might be hurting their feelings.

"   If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show.   "

Clap

Nth time praising you, SO TRUE ! Very very very well said ! 

Poor GC ! Uski to kismat hi kharab he ! Kuch bi karta he, log piche pad jate he ! Smile

Why got married? Why sent on HM? Why he is sick? Why he is hospitalized? Why went to a two days short vacation? How come they gave interview even they are on HM? Where are they? They did not inform us, yaar ! Call CID ! Make an investigation !LOL Why did they gave interview? 

Why? Why? Why? 

You did not take our permission man ! How can you do that? We own you, you owe us an answer and explanation, we are lot more important than yours parents, relatives and friends? And you? you did all these things, without asking us ! 

How Rude of you !

Fame and success comes with lots of trouble ! I will not deny that ! 

Edited by maanddy - 21 March 2011 at 5:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti106svijaya77Ankita_88lily_k25RituparnaaSilentsoul..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by InnerPeace

This is really funny'I guess making sarcastic remarks about GC is fine but if it's DD than fans are accused of being biased or rude. If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show. What I don't get is if fans really don't like what he does in his personal life than why they let it get to them. If an article comes out then don't read it or if there is an interview on tv, don't watch it'it's as simple as that. So what if he likes to talk about his personal life, who are we to criticize him about it. To tell you the truth'it gets a bit much even for me sometimes but I just choose to ignore it because at the end of the day it's his life and his choice. For me as long as he portrays the character of Maan well and does not let his personal life come in between his friendship with his co star'all is well. I totally adore GC and DD as actors'they do so much justice to the character they play and share a great chemistry. Some shows the leads can't even look at each other in the eye'here this two share a great friendship and never let their personal life affect their working relationship. What more can we ask for'who cares what they do in their personal life as long as they give us great Maaneet moments. If DD fans get affected by what GC fans say about her or her character, how is it fair when the same treatment is given to GC fans. How is it ok to bash GC and not DD'I am not saying anyone should be bashed because both work really hard to entertain us, even though they get paid for it but these two put so much effort in portraying their character which really they don't have to cause we have actors in the same show who don't do much and still get paid. All I am saying is'if you can get hurt when your favourite is talked about in a negative way, you should respect that GC is someone's favourite and you might be hurting their feelings.

"   If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show.   "

Clap

Nth time praising you, SO TRUE ! Very very very well said ! 

Poor GC ! Uski to kismat hi kharab he ! Kuch bi karta he, log piche pad jate he ! Smile

Why got married? Why sent on HM? Why he is sick? Why he is hospitalized? Why went to a two days short vacation? How come they gave interview even they are on HM? Where are they? They did not inform us, yaar ! Call CID ! Make an investigation !LOL Why did they gave interview? 

Why? Why? Why? 

You did not take our permission man ! How can you do that? We own you, you owe us an answer and explanation, we are lot more important than yours parents, relatives and friends? And you? you did all these things, without asking us ! 

How Rude of you !

Fame and success comes with lots of trouble ! I will not deny that ! 

i can't love you more for all these words....Ufffff....Really...!!!!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaiMadz~Serendipity~

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I wonder what exactly the difference will be in celebrating Holi for the 'first time after marriage' and for the last few years because if i'm not mistaken, they were living together in the same house for the last couple of years anyway right? Shaadi kar liya toh how will that affect the way they play Holi?Ermm

Maybe this time Gurmeet babu will drink more bhang? :\ lol

Doesn't make much sense to me tbh. Anyway, thanks Tanu!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky-lazybee-utopia88TheRowdiest

Go to top