Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TOI: Rang De--Gurmeet/Debina:Mod's note PG12 (Page 10)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Anuja, Geets.......Somebody should make a banner with all those deadly Pics we will get in the blog......and put it in the Geet forum main page.......Daily morning we will get netra sukh.Tongue.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeAngadzgirl49erFan-lazybee-swan20SecretKhabri420

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
what a brilliant idea Deeps.....Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSe49erFanSecretKhabri420

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
thank you tanu for the interview of Gurmeet Ji  and Debina Ji  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Renu13iMadz_Darling_

InnerPeace IF-Dazzler
InnerPeace
InnerPeace

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

This is really funny…I guess making sarcastic remarks about GC is fine but if it's DD than fans are accused of being biased or rude. If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show. What I don't get is if fans really don't like what he does in his personal life than why they let it get to them. If an article comes out then don't read it or if there is an interview on tv, don't watch it…it's as simple as that. So what if he likes to talk about his personal life, who are we to criticize him about it. To tell you the truth…it gets a bit much even for me sometimes but I just choose to ignore it because at the end of the day it's his life and his choice. For me as long as he portrays the character of Maan well and does not let his personal life come in between his friendship with his co star…all is well. I totally adore GC and DD as actors…they do so much justice to the character they play and share a great chemistry. Some shows the leads can't even look at each other in the eye…here this two share a great friendship and never let their personal life affect their working relationship. What more can we ask for…who cares what they do in their personal life as long as they give us great Maaneet moments. If DD fans get affected by what GC fans say about her or her character, how is it fair when the same treatment is given to GC fans. How is it ok to bash GC and not DD…I am not saying anyone should be bashed because both work really hard to entertain us, even though they get paid for it but these two put so much effort in portraying their character which really they don't have to cause we have actors in the same show who don't do much and still get paid. All I am saying is…if you can get hurt when your favourite is talked about in a negative way, you should respect that GC is someone's favourite and you might be hurting their feelings.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti106yulinjoan1111Bharathi_gurtigennyMiMadzPreethi-Premilily_k25.Kiran.Silentsoul

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InnerPeace

This is really funny'I guess making sarcastic remarks about GC is fine but if it's DD than fans are accused of being biased or rude. If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show. 

dont wanna fulfill some ppl's dreams so wont argue , dont wanna turn this thread into DD vs GC as we love GurTi,  we love Maaneet which are DD and GC and Geet and Maan 

for us both makes Geet NOT one individual , sometimes there r situations u have to reply in that manner , some ppl create that kind of situations , for example when someone constantly keeps praising only GC with not polite topics according me , without any reason Abuse Geet......after ignoring, once in a while one will loose control and will reply , same happened over this weekend ....u must have read those topics

We do support DD when some outsiders blame her only to degrade her ....we( majority of us ) r not biased fans we know who is right and wrong and who is doing what ......

yes GC's personal life is effecting Geet no deny in that , None can deny this fact , not once but again and again.....we dont care what he does in his real life but when he invites us in his bedroom forcibly we also have to comment sometimes, we r human.....sometimes its too much to handle yaar 

@red-  donnu abt other but when i say it i follow Gurmina's ...its their rule WinkLOL .......when GC/DB's all negative articles can be fake as per them , and then Same ppl , who never cared abt Geet HSP , come and blame/bash DD based on article ......which in actual looks fake article then what we suppose to do ? 

inshort those ppl only try to divide our forum and only they create this DD vs GC thing.....otherwise we all True Geet loves Love GurTi and Maaneet 

Hope next time you also post ur views in those kind of threads 

no offence to anyone Big smile ....... My personal views 

peace !!! 

Edited by minnie.reet - 20 March 2011 at 6:44pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28-Deepzz-Bharathi_gurtigennyMiMadzISHQSalmanSePreethi-PremiAngadzgirlswan20Rolzz-lazybee-utopia88_Darling_

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InnerPeace

This is really funny'I guess making sarcastic remarks about GC is fine but if it's DD than fans are accused of being biased or rude. If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show. What I don't get is if fans really don't like what he does in his personal life than why they let it get to them. If an article comes out then don't read it or if there is an interview on tv, don't watch it'it's as simple as that. So what if he likes to talk about his personal life, who are we to criticize him about it. To tell you the truth'it gets a bit much even for me sometimes but I just choose to ignore it because at the end of the day it's his life and his choice. For me as long as he portrays the character of Maan well and does not let his personal life come in between his friendship with his co star'all is well. I totally adore GC and DD as actors'they do so much justice to the character they play and share a great chemistry. Some shows the leads can't even look at each other in the eye'here this two share a great friendship and never let their personal life affect their working relationship. What more can we ask for'who cares what they do in their personal life as long as they give us great Maaneet moments. If DD fans get affected by what GC fans say about her or her character, how is it fair when the same treatment is given to GC fans. How is it ok to bash GC and not DD'I am not saying anyone should be bashed because both work really hard to entertain us, even though they get paid for it but these two put so much effort in portraying their character which really they don't have to cause we have actors in the same show who don't do much and still get paid. All I am saying is'if you can get hurt when your favourite is talked about in a negative way, you should respect that GC is someone's favourite and you might be hurting their feelings.

VERY WELL SAID!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiiMadzSilentsoul

InnerPeace IF-Dazzler
InnerPeace
InnerPeace

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

@Minnie…I do get what you mean. I am all against GC vs DD…I like them both equally. All I am saying is that there are loads of GC fans in this forum who are genuine Maaneet fans and reading negative comments about him will only hurt them just like how we don't like anything negative being said about DD.  I am not talking about anyone else in their equation…I am talking about GC and DD here cause the show is about them. I am just saying that today it will be GC and tomorrow it will be DD…if this goes on, it makes it easier for people from outside the GF to come and create trouble. But I still don't get why GC's personal life should affect the show…he still gives flawless performance as Maan and has a great working relationship with DD. If he invites you to his bedroom, it's your choice whether you want to enter or not. Everyday there is news on tv and the paper about other celebrity couples…which I won't name cause it might hurt their fans feelings. But it does not bother us cause we are not interested in them so why should it be any different here. And if you check my previous posts…you will see that I have defended DD in many threads that bashed her, whether it was about the baby bump issue or even a few days ago when there was a thread about Geet. I do respect your opinion cause we all have our own but some fans tend to take it personally and then the whole fight starts.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joan1111Bharathi_gurtilily_k25iMadz.Kiran.Silentsoul

Go to top