Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Ankitta darling, Debina's name is nowhere mentioned in the thread.. And no one's blaming both... Why u getting so hyper?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

who is getting hyper....no i am not !!! i was just stating th fact.....!!! they are like that only....people bash them for whatever they do...some people loves to share everything with world and some people dont....!!!! that is what i am trying to say !!
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Thanks tanu ๐Ÿ˜Šhmm soo soon we will get to see honeymoon pics too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh yeah..u r soooo much interested na.. 
some members always want honeymoon pics of gurmina why???..in every new article of gurmina dey wanna honeymoon pics...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

who is getting hyper....no i am not !!! i was just stating th fact.....!!! they are like that only....people bash them for whatever they do...some people loves to share everything with world and some people dont....!!!! that is what i am trying to say !!

i get ur point... ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

oh yeah..u r soooo much interested na.. 
some members always want honeymoon pics of gurmina why???..in every new article of gurmina dey wanna honeymoon pics...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

Chill dude im toking to tanu ..and i have all rites to put my opinion here and why all u guys are draging people into the fights for small small things ๐Ÿ˜• is there no rights in this forum to xpress our own likes and dislike..anways im taking back my words ,,leave me ,im not coming for Gurbina fights !!!hope u r happy now๐Ÿ˜Š 
craziekudi thumbnail
not found of colours guru!!!!

thanks tanu!!
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Chill dude im toking to tanu ..and i have all rites to put my opinion here and why all u guys are draging people into the fights for small small things ๐Ÿ˜• is there no rights in this forum to xpress our own likes and dislike..anways im taking back my words ,,leave me ,im not coming for Gurbina fights !!!hope u r happy now๐Ÿ˜Š 

i wrote dat not only for u๐Ÿ˜›...i am really frustrated after each & every article...people asks for honeymoon pics..what's d problem yaar๐Ÿ˜ก....??...i don't like dis rubbish stuff at all........
u have right to put ur opinion in d forums๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....but in a good way dear๐Ÿ˜ณ...plz don't say all dis thngs it doesn't suits u..yaa...i am happy u have taken ur words back....๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

i wrote dat not only for u๐Ÿ˜›...i am really frustrated after each & every article...people asks for honeymoon pics..what's d problem yaar๐Ÿ˜ก....??...i don't like dis rubbish stuff at all........
u have right to put ur opinion in d forums๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....but in a good way dear๐Ÿ˜ณ...plz don't say all dis thngs it doesn't suits u..yaa...i am happy u have taken ur words back....๐Ÿ˜Ž

chill .....dont fight here for no reason.....whats the problem of wanting honeymoon pics yaaar????i am asking for more....i want SR pics...!!!!!!! any problem???u r my sweetipie.....mujhe un logo ke SR pics analysis karne hain....u know i was waiting for that !!!! isn't it???๐Ÿคฃ
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

chill .....dont fight here for no reason.....whats the problem of wanting honeymoon pics yaaar????i am asking for more....i want SR pics...!!!!!!! any problem???u r my sweetipie.....mujhe un logo ke SR pics analysis karne hain....u know i was waiting for that !!!! isn't it???๐Ÿคฃ

darling....aapko bhi chahiye....lolzz.....i think we all shld request IF to give us dere pics....how abt stating an campaign...???...gr8 na..lolzz..๐Ÿ˜†
Ankita_88 thumbnail
@devina : jaaani.....we will get soonish ....do u know why???because ramayan fans are still there....though they are not that muchh active in india-forums(which is god-almighty and every other thing according to some people....as if india-forums says the ultimate world abt popularity ๐Ÿคฃ)

and you know for my mom dad chacha chachi who actually adore gurmina....for them we will get pics....and trust me i am going to love it ....๐Ÿ˜†

~Serendipity~ thumbnail

@devina : jaaani.....we will get soonish ....do u know why???because ramayan fans are still there....though they are not that muchh active in india-forums(which is god-almighty and every other thing according to some people....as if india-forums says the ultimate world abt popularity ๐Ÿคฃ)

and you know for my mom dad chacha chachi who actually adore gurmina....for them we will get pics....and trust me i am going to love it ....๐Ÿ˜†

den we will be d luckiest person on d earth na๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....i am waiting for d hottest pics ever..muahahhah๐Ÿคฃ...oh lovely...uncle aunty bhi gurmina ko pasand krte hai...super duper cute di...โ˜บ๏ธ....i am thinking d same now..we shld request for d pics...๐Ÿ˜†