Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 (Page 46)

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Very nice update, plsssssssssssssssssss continue soon.

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
wovvvvvvvvvvvvv nice parts
ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
amazing updates..
i was jst kept reading n reading.. din realize it finished Confused me captivated...
I really like dis sameera.. so much of attitude n workaholic as well.. Work comes first.
no wonder Dev is smitten by her charm.
BUt wat would Sameera's reaction be.
As he had ruined her bestie's life.
Its so complicated.

So dis is anwesha's mega plan.
yes was yash doing is good for her.
Rather den jst running away from Arjun its best to make him pay for his sin
Tats so sweet of Yash.
But me biting nails to think of maan's reaction.
Will geet be able to hide dis from him

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
wow i hope maan dosent mistake geet again
panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by panchjun5

Wow....Opti...Two more love stories in the making...Nice....Tongue

I feel Sameera and Dev's love story is going to be very turbulent and intense....Looking forward to how this will chalk out...I like the attitude of Sameera....She is a no-nonsense person when it comes to work....I was also like that when I used to work full time...Work First...Baaki sab later....Smile....

This Yash character seems to be interesting....He will bring the downfall of Arjun and then I think with the help of Maan resurrect the Garodia Empire...coz Geet would not want her father's business to collapse because of her brother's evilness.....And even Anwesha and Maan for that matter wouldn't want the empire that their father served to suffer.....But I'm looking forward to Arjun biting the dust and being humiliated and then jailed too....Coz he is the kind of guy who will never become good...I hope he gets his just desserts....

Well, I think I've rambled enough ...and now will wait for your next part to ramble further....LOL

I hope to give a different flavour withy Dev-Sam love story. Both of them have been unsuccessful in their love but have survived it. So lets see how thy move on with their lives.

Yash has a tough task of bringing down Arjun without harming the long term interests of Handa empire.  Lets see what he has up his sleeve.

@Red.....Sorry I meant Handa empire....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Yeah Sam with Maan and Dev with his firang wife(I don't remember her name).......Let's see how they take the leap into the second chance at love that life has given them....Tongue

Yep Yash is gonna have it tough....My best wishes to him.....Thumbs UpSmile
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gawdygory

Sameera & Dev parts are getting interesting . Actually I am really liking their story .

Anwesha & Yash planning for a payback to Dev was too good . But again I hope Maan gets to know about this at the right time & does not misunderstand .

Both the updates were good ...
Glad you like my Sam-Dev story. Was worried whether I'll have any takers for that track. If Maan knows about Yash's devious plan, he will definitely not agree to it. Lets see how reacts to it as and when he comes to know. 
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Kavi, I did not notice your reference to Handa empire as Garodia empire. Maan is still to build his empire.

Edited by Opti - 22 March 2011 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvis70

Two interesting updates...the Sameera- Dev romance is just about beginning...good for Sameera..Dev is not such a bad guy after all...and yes, sometimes devious means are necessary to deal with devious people..just hope Anwesha and Yash's plans come to fruition...do I sense a romance blooming there too..thanks OptiSmile
Yes, Sam-Dev are getting attracted to each other.  Dev is not a bad guy, just a grossly misunderstood one but Sam is seeing the real Dev and liking what she sees. Right not Anwesha and Yash are too involved in their mission to bring down Arjun but who knows the futrue? 

Go to top