Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it πŸ˜›

oh! i had the same craving of eating strawberries, and then went to a strawberry farm in LA, US πŸ˜›..those days were something
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Strawberries and whipped cream..well, well...so many uses for themπŸ˜‰ ..but considering that Geet is pregnant, I suppose we will have to settle for her eating them..what a sweet hubby your Maan is turning out to be, Opti.. anything for his darling wife, hai na?
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Opti,

Maan is going to have all the permutation and combinations he can think of in his kids, after all he is going to have three kids. πŸ˜‰

Strawberries and cream, yummy, slurp, slurp
Viji79 thumbnail
Since you had already modified the original gooseberry story for Maaneet scenes, now it became strawberries, yeah. Seems to be inspired by the show's raw mango episode. I was wondering how you were going to modify this part. really liked it.
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome
continue soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update.............10 cartons i think for maan its always larger than life for his wife..............
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The way Maan is taking care of Geet is too good...
loved the update

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: panchjun5

Nice strawberry filled part....πŸ˜›...Made me want to eat them too...Will go and buy some in the evening....πŸ€”πŸ˜†.......

I knew Geet's every craving will be satisfied by Maan without any delay.....😊.....And he read up on the nutritional quality of strawberries and how it was beneficial for pregnant women....That is so sweet....One big warm huggy for you Maan....πŸ€—

Waiting for the next update Opti....😊

Thanks Kavi.  Actually the origianl had a gooseberry part which I had used up in my Maaneet scenes fic. So I had to come up with an alternate craving and settled for strawberry because they too are sour, although not as sour as gooseberry.  
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazzerette

Ten cartons!! Maan is so sweet!!

Maan will stop at nothuing for his Geet.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 72
wow Dev should never get into the bad side if Sameera................shes has got temper..............but she controls her life and emotions so well...............

part 73
OMG Arjun is a...........all bad words are less for him.................so he was having an affair when Anwesha was suffering.................Yash cares for her...................and Anwesha trusts him..................hope this plan brings down that scoundrel Arjun...................if they are planning like this what will happen to the Handa Hotel then?

Sam does have a fiery temper, the reason why she said that Maan and she would end up having a world war everyday, given that both are hot headed.  Dev on the other hand has a cool and calm temperament so I guess he can act as a foil to her.  Yes, Arjun was having a gala time with that model when his wife was going through a difficult pregnancy.  Dont worry Yash's plan will take care of Handa Hotels' long term interests.