Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by swan20

ohh did you reveal before that Dev was Sameera's boss....maybe i missed that part...😕.....i liked their interaction. Wonder what happened to Dev's first marriage though....

hmm Anwesha's plan seems good since you need to adopt crooked methods to bring down a crook like Arjun but Maan is going to be livid when he finds out...

good going....i am interested to see how Sam-Dev story develops.

Yes, I did Swan. I think you missed this update. Check it out.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1634632?pn=126

Yes, Anwesha and Yash are adopting crooked ways to bring down Arjun and if Maan finds out he is going to be angry which is why they are keeping it from him and have promised Geet to maintain the secrecy.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

hey its very awesome n amazing

thanks bhanu.
Originally posted by kadydeep

Opti..... I like the level headed, cool , confident , workaholic Sameera......I can see why Dev is charmed by her.....
Yash made an appearance and already has engineered a tsunami in Arjun's life......I hope Anwesha will find her soul mate in him....He has already proven to be her knight in shining armor...

Glad you like my Sam.  Yes, Dev is attracted to her and she is getting attracted to him too.  As they say opposites attract.  Right now Yash's role is to help Anwesha bring down Arjun and he has been planning this for months.
Originally posted by zaara2212

hmmmm good Arjun needs to be whacked like this ..

tx for a wonderful update
thanks zaara
Originally posted by -afsha-

Liked both the update
Sam's stry is gng good
Abhi Dev ko bhi Sam hi mili pyaar karne ke liye
She is best frnd of the gal whom he ditched unknowingly on wedding day
Loved how Yash was helping Annie
He paka hav feelings for her
I jus wish nthg goes wrong
Because if Arjun got lil doubt on them they will all be screwed
Geet at this stage shuld be hell more carefull of all thgs
N i dnt trust Arjun enough
He can do anythg jus for his own sake
Thanks afsha. Right now he does not know that Sam is Geet's friend. This may make things a bit complicated later when they fall for each other. If Yash has feelinfs for Anwesha, he is not showing it right now.  He is keen to help her take revenge against her GFN hubby.  It is a risky task they have taken up and Geet is understandable scared for her sis-in-law. Hope things work out for all. Lets see.
Wow....Opti...Two more love stories in the making...Nice....😛

I feel Sameera and Dev's love story is going to be very turbulent and intense....Looking forward to how this will chalk out...I like the attitude of Sameera....She is a no-nonsense person when it comes to work....I was also like that when I used to work full time...Work First...Baaki sab later....😊....

This Yash character seems to be interesting....He will bring the downfall of Arjun and then I think with the help of Maan resurrect the Garodia Empire...coz Geet would not want her father's business to collapse because of her brother's evilness.....And even Anwesha and Maan for that matter wouldn't want the empire that their father served to suffer.....But I'm looking forward to Arjun biting the dust and being humiliated and then jailed too....Coz he is the kind of guy who will never become good...I hope he gets his just desserts....

Well, I think I've rambled enough ...and now will wait for your next part to ramble further....😆
Originally posted by punjabi.princes

nice part
glad anvesha has someone helping her
maybe her and yash can be together in the future
con't soon
Thanks punjabi princes. Yes, anwesha has someone helping her.  At this point their common objective is to bring down Arjun. Lets see if it gets beyond that. 
Opti, I am yet to catch the most recent updates. Will do it tonight. Am busy with some work today ðŸ˜’.

Needless to say, I am sure both the parts will be awesome interesting. 
So, yash is going to be Anwesha's knight in shining armor! Good to see Anwesha wanting to teach Arjun a lesson before she dumps him(hopefully)!