Posted: 13 years ago
OMG triplets!
lovely update
i hope the pregnancy goes fine
con't soon
Brilliant part. loved it.
 aww triplet . grt.
 loved the way maan told geet that how he will share all responsibilities and how he will do all work for babies.
too good.
update soon.
Originally posted by PurplePetal

All three updates were fabulous..Loved them all.....

I really am eager to see what is in store for Arjun from what Annie is planning....

Although Geet was hurt by her rude comments i am glad that, that misunderstanding is over....

And Maan is just amazing..Getting lawyers to protect is wife...And that Arjun is such a crook and Mr. Bansal the truth will eventually find once geet puts everything together....And he hired goons to take everything...A little extreme but sweet...

And TRIPLETS..WOW...that is like 1 in 100 chance...and Geet is that one...Maan is super ecstatic and Geet is scared which is typical..i know i would be...but Maan is to good and Geet is such a tease....

LOVED THEM ALL.....Fabulous and  it is getting to interesting....Cant wait to see what will happen...AWESOME Opti..loved them 
Thanks. Maan will do anything to protect his family, be it hiring lawyers or goons. Geet is special, so decided to give her a special treat.
Originally posted by ajenn

glad tat goons were good one as well.
I got lil disturb in tat.
eager to read anwesha's plan.

Pat LXXI
This is truly a brilliant update.
Triplets on d way. Didnt expect dis surprise at all..
really hapi for dis....
poor geet.. got scared caring 3 life within her.
glad maan manage to convince her.
all his dialogue was vry sweet.
n d breastfeeding part was cute.

Dont worry. Goons will not create problems for Maaneet later. Yes, Maaneet are going to have triplets and Geet is understandbly scared but Maan is quick to reassure her of his support.
Oh my gosh triplets! yikes I didn't see that one coming but I'm so happy for them! I'm sure with Maans support Geet will be able to get through this and more. I can't wait to read more...
Omy!! Tripletssss! 🥳 

Wowwww .. destiny had three babies in store for them .. and their patience got rewarded after all this time! I feel so happy for them :D!

Awesome update Opti .. looking forward to seeing how Maan will nurse Geet and how Anwesha is to frame Arjun!

Z
Wow..triplets...Mauritius sure has been potent.😆...and good to know Anwesha has something planned..now for more of Maan and Geet's journey during the pregnancy..am sure it is going to be filled with love and fun..thanks Opti
Maneet gonna have triplets..maan is choo sweet..awesomee update dear..update soon..
Originally posted by punjabi.princes

OMG triplets!
lovely update
i hope the pregnancy goes fine
con't soon
Thanks Punjabi princes. Lets hope everything goes fine for Geet. With Maan around, it should be good I guess.
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Brilliant part. loved it.
 aww triplet . grt.
 loved the way maan told geet that how he will share all responsibilities and how he will do all work for babies.
too good.
update soon.
Thanks Prithvi.  Yes, Maan will take care of his Geet and the babies.