Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: spvd

oh ok..............now only i have come to know about Roman numerals to this extent.....................πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Even I'm learning the numerals. In the original I had several sub parts to most of the parts so I had to go only upto 50 parts. Since I am avoiding having sub parts, this one will go up to 100. 
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

plz correct the page no. opti

Thanks for pointing it out. Corrected.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Maan is such a sweetheart . The way he takes care of geet with such love & patience is so heartwarming . Geet's godbharai was superb.⭐️

Sameera's confession was very different ; never thought a tough woman like her would practice her confession to Dev's sleeping form  . Loved the ending part where  Dev's heart sang a happy song . The scene & the dialogues were very convincing .

Loved both the updates ... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by gawdygory - 13 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awh I loved the updates. Geet's godh bahari was wonderful. I'm glad Sameera finally confided in Geet about Dev. And Maan is so sweet and caring. He's a great father and will also be an excellent husband. 
Sameera's confession was excellent also. I'm so glad she finally poured her heart out. I can't wait to see what Dev's going to do now. 
Continue soon...
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

loved the update 

Thanks millie.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

wwoww .. that was such an adorable and honest confession wat else can u expect from a straightforward person like Sameera .... i love her the way she is....now am waiting for Dev for his confession ....

thanks for the updates ...

love
Sana

Thanks Sana.  Sam's sincerity and straightforwardness is what attracts Dev to her and her confession was another display of it. Lets see how Dev reacts to it.  
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

loved all the 3 parts...πŸ‘

so sorry for commenting late...πŸ˜”

the god bharai...the bond between friends...maan taking care of geet....even yash n anvesha for that matter...πŸ˜†

loved everything....

dev is such a chupa rustam...was hearing everything but still didnt open his eyes....πŸ˜†,....but i think he will make his confession special...wii defo do something nice for her lady love..πŸ˜‰

cant wait for the next part...update soon...

Thanks jyo. No problems about the late comment. I tend to post too many updates at quick succession so it may be difficult to keep pace. Dev let her blurt out her confession without letting her know he heard her. Lets see if you are right about his confession.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 90
wow very nice part...................
Dev's reply to the working out made me laugh..................
Sam though Dev was asleep, that she assumes, confession was very nice......................this will surely not create any awkward situation between them.......................but it went well................at least she made the first move and now Dev will be more forward and open...............cont soon.......................

now i know the roman numerals................sigh................googled it................

Thanks Deepa.  Dev wants to be able to withstand the punches that may come his way if he ends up with the martial arts experts.  As Sam suspected it is also to make himself more attractive for her. Sam did make the first move. She is a go getter. Thanks for taking the effort to learn the roman numerals.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

Beautiful parts!!!

update soon

thanks Shaaranya.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadydeep

SamDev playing aankh micholi at the Godh bharai was cute......I want the babies to come fast....I feel Geet's discomfortπŸ˜†........Finally Dev knows what is in Sam's heart......I hope he finally makes his move......

There is still time for the babies to arrive.  Geet conceived some time in August and it is only February. Sam bared her heart and lets see how Dev responds to that.