Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 100

Posted: 13 years ago
lovley update dear love the way maan and geet are together ................wow  geet came to know that sam loves dev ..................well hope she will confess i really hope to sam to say 1st i love u to dev................  

Part LXXXIX

Geet was woken to the music of 'Eine kleine Nachtmusik' by Mozart. She smiled and opened her eyes to be greeted with a hot cup of tea by her loving husband.  She had gotten used to waking up to western classical music and going to bed to Indian classical music and ghazhals for the past couple of weeks. Although Maan himself did not have much of a taste for classical music he wanted his kids to cultivate what he considered 'refined' tastes in music. So he decided to start when they were still in their mother's womb and had bought a wide collection of classical music CDs, playing them throughout the day.

isnt this supposed to be 90th part?

part ????
nice part.................
so finally Sam told Geet everything and Geet's fine with it...................i just love their friendship and bondings in this story.................i mean Maan, Geet, Sam, Dev, Anwesha, Adi, Pinky.....................very understanding and helpful and being there for each other at times of problems and crisis............does Arjun even comes home at night or not? but the lesser he makes the appearance the better for others....................
cont soon...............

lovely part..............loved it!!!

wonderful update!!!

Originally posted by spvd

Part LXXXIX

Geet was woken to the music of 'Eine kleine Nachtmusik' by Mozart. She smiled and opened her eyes to be greeted with a hot cup of tea by her loving husband.  She had gotten used to waking up to western classical music and going to bed to Indian classical music and ghazhals for the past couple of weeks. Although Maan himself did not have much of a taste for classical music he wanted his kids to cultivate what he considered 'refined' tastes in music. So he decided to start when they were still in their mother's womb and had bought a wide collection of classical music CDs, playing them throughout the day.

isnt this supposed to be 90th part?

Actually I bungled in numbering the earlier part. That was Part 88 so this was 89. Made the correction. Thanks for pointing it out.  These roman numerals are confusing me. Unfortuantely I started the fic using them but am finding them cumbersome now.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Opti,

Nice godh bharai update. Maan and geet are really sweet.

I want sameera and dev' to have a long engagement period. Just like that. It sounds cute. We already have married couples in maan and geet and adi/pinky. I want an engagement romance for sameera/dev.
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
loved the updates .... Maan is such a sweetheart ... i seriously hope and pray that i find someone like him   ☺️  ..... 

i love Dev and Sameera too .. they're adorable ... now am waiting for their confession .... as of now both of them are trying their best to hide ... lesse how long will they succeed... πŸ˜‰  ...

thanks alot hun for the awesome updates ... u just make my day every day ... thank u so much πŸ€—

love
Sana
Very nice update, plssssssssssss continue soon and PM the next update plssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Originally posted by mrk_1

wow i wonder if i get such an husband in my life...u completely sent me to dream land 
Thanks. Well, no harm in dreaming is there? Who knows you could be the lucky one.