Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 96

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Opti,

i repeat my jaap, I love Sameera and Dev's story. I was thinking in my mind as i was reading that Sameera hasn't told Dev that she knows Geet and then you brought it out, Bingo. So sameera's dad's story is going to come out.

Looks like I read your mind!  I know you have a soft corner for my Sam-Dev.  Yes, it will come out but something has to happen before that.
Originally posted by kadydeep

I think SamDev love story is on par with the Maneet .....I love them both so much I cannot pick favorites......Looking forward to God-bharai.....
Thanks Deeps, for loving both my couples equally.
Originally posted by simi91

wow i'm in love
with sam & dev
track i didnt miss
maneet love there
conversation was
so cute thank god
evil arjun going
down soon
yash heard feeling
for anie in college
time interesting
all parts brilliant
sorry i havent comment
a few a updates was busy
my dear going UNI
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn
thank yu
Thanks Sharmake. Sam-Dev are progressing towards cementing their relationship and Yash is progressing with his plot for Arjun's downfall. He did have feelings for Anwesha. Maybe they may resurface. Who knows? No problem. Comment when you can.
Originally posted by madhavipatil

lovley update dear............................love it dev  conversion with sam.................  love dev  own one  maan ha love ........................let c godi barhi ...................superb ......................hey opit how much time dev and sam will take to confess they are love ..........
Dev was surprised that Sam was at one point dating Maan but he now knows that they are no longer an item.  You'll get the confession in the update after next.
part 89
nice part.....................Sam is back................oh my she was away for 1 and a half a month? wonder who her dad is.......................now no secrets between Sam and Dev except for their confession and hope Dev will tell her about her dad....................cont soon..............
wonderful update..............love it!!!
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

I never thought sameera nd dev could make such sweet couple..... Loved it.
thanks aditi.  My Sam-Dev are becoming quite popular!
Originally posted by nan_10

lovely update
both r cute together

Thanks nan.
Originally posted by shah10

awsome update..
love it dev n sammera friendship
Thanks shah. Dev and Sam are becoming more than just friends now.
Originally posted by spvd

part 89
nice part.....................Sam is back................oh my she was away for 1 and a half a month? wonder who her dad is.......................now no secrets between Sam and Dev except for their confession and hope Dev will tell her about her dad....................cont soon..............
Yes, Sam left right after Christmas and it is Feb in the fic now. Yes, tehre are no more secrets between Sam and Dev except for their feelings for each other and the fact that Dev has found Sam's dad. Her dad will come, dont worry.