Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sindu555

loved the update ,,,, Maan is so amazing .... actually both of them are awesome ... they compliment each other so well ... 

thanks for the lovely update

love
Sana

Thanks Sana.  They are really made for each other, complimenting and completing each other.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Opti...... Finally caught up......

Sameera has suffered a sudden blow...I am happy Dev is being her pillar of support......I am curious about her father Monty...I told you I was unsure about Geet reaction even though she seemed a forgiving soul.....I am glad I was right.....She did have a lot of resentment due to unresolved issues with Dev...Even I was surprised like Geet about Maan being very understanding about Dev's plight.....Geet needs to de-stress soon...
-memorable- thumbnail
As they lay back on the bed, Geet whispered to him, "Maan, I never realised that you possessed so much patience and understanding of human behaviour. I would have never thought a day will come when I would be the stubborn, unforgiving and angry person and you will make me see reason. But here you are, patiently explaining to me where I was going wrong, helping me redirect my negative energies towards positive ones. Thank you darling, for stopping me from hurting myself and others."

thats what true lifepartner do,support each other when one is lacking.
great understanding 👏

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful part!! A role reversal of sorts between Maaneet...but then thats what married life is about....you complete each other. Where one falls short, the other picks up.
mitzi11 thumbnail
touching love it core
there made for each other
the way they compliment
one another maan sweet heart
brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovley update dear hope dev dont react any misunderstanding in maan and geet life i dont want him to came in b/w them ........................love it they way maan made geet understand love now sam and dev freindship reamin to now to geet 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavipatil

lovley update dear hope dev dont react any misunderstanding in maan and geet life i dont want him to came in b/w them ........................love it they way maan made geet understand love now sam and dev freindship reamin to now to geet 

I think you are too involved in the show where Dev has created problems for Maaneet. I have already said that my fic will not have any triangles or quadrangles.  I  only believe in circles.  Circle of life, circle of love, circle of happiness.  I think one can write a love story without the cliched third angle.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A true Soul-Mate and a true Friend-Mate will make a person luckiest.
Geet is so lucky,
wonderful update..............love it!!!
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Opti...... Finally caught up......

Sameera has suffered a sudden blow...I am happy Dev is being her pillar of support......I am curious about her father Monty...I told you I was unsure about Geet reaction even though she seemed a forgiving soul.....I am glad I was right.....She did have a lot of resentment due to unresolved issues with Dev...Even I was surprised like Geet about Maan being very understanding about Dev's plight.....Geet needs to de-stress soon...

Dev is Sam's support for now.  Lets see if Dev is successful in finding the elusive Monty. Yes, you were right. Geet did have her unresolved resentment towards Dev  which was causing her a lot of distress. Good Maan could bring her out of it.  Maan understands the value of friendship since he shares of fabulous bond with Sam. So he did not want Geet to lose her childhood friend because of misunderstandings. Moreover he has faith in Rano's ability to judge people. Since she seems to have forgiven Dev, he knew Dev was not to be blamed. 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: agmaneet

As they lay back on the bed, Geet whispered to him, "Maan, I never realised that you possessed so much patience and understanding of human behaviour. I would have never thought a day will come when I would be the stubborn, unforgiving and angry person and you will make me see reason. But here you are, patiently explaining to me where I was going wrong, helping me redirect my negative energies towards positive ones. Thank you darling, for stopping me from hurting myself and others."

thats what true lifepartner do,support each other when one is lacking.
great understanding 👏

Yes, one needs to show the way when the other is lost. Maan did just that. Geet had showed him the way so many times in the past. Now it is his turn to do so.