Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

OMG. Poor Sameera. But with both Dev and Maan to fall back on, I am sure everything will be fine.

Humm. Geet blames dev for having lost her father. Understandable so, but sometime in the near future Maan will tell Geet dev's side of the story and they will be ok too. 

Great parts Opti. I am so looking forward to that foursome. Maan and Dev will make very good friends too. Brilliant. 

Yes, Sam has two strong men who will always support her but she is still too attached to her mum.  Maan will handle Geet in the next update and things hopefully should work out. Thanks Priti.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: krati5

hey dear......

as i ws busy for last few days, i read d remaining parts today............

tht ws a lovely idea of triplets.......... well u always write unique...... nd really appreciate for the sonography pic............ tht ws so cute nd touchy.................. thnks for tht.............

nd yeah i also liked d names given by maan to d babies which ws indeed very thoughful😉

also liked d arguments b/w sameera nd maan... coz in tht they showed their relationship's sweetness, careness nd trust nd believe..................

well i don't knw about d time, but realy looking forward for the arrival of angels in maaneet life

Thanks krati for catching up on my updates and commenting. Yes, Maaneet are having triplets and are going through a tough but enjoyable journey having them.Sam and Maan share a strong bond. There is still time before the three angels arrive.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrashtiDhamiNo1

gr8 updates as usual

Thanks
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di awesome updates... me expected Sameera to say exactly what she replied to Maan after she moving into Dev's as payee...

loved Maan's question Is he falling for Dev...
Maan is possessive we knw tat but he is already showing his possessiveness to his childrens....cool...

So Dev meets Rano and she dnt inform Geet abt it...Hmmm...okies she is feelign for the lonely man who is just lke her son.. no wonder she is Maaneet's parent and MIL...

OMG sam's mom attempted suicide... have seen in films... but first time reading the pain...as i used to change those scene in TV...

Dev is a big support to Sam bless him...

Thanks Aarti. So you read Sam's mind?  She was right, wasn't she? Maan is possessive yet loving. Rano is fond of Dev and after coming to know the truth, feels for him.  Sam is very close to her mom who is her only family. Understandably she is disturbed by this incident but yes, Dev is her support.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikaseth

wow great Finlay sam and dev come close i hope dev help her to fimd her dad ...

dev bring cloths for geet ....i hope geet forgive him ...maan is so sweet he took all very nicely and bring her back with out telling her sam is staying with bec he is scared to see geet reaction?????????

Awesome parts dear thank you

Yes, Dev and Sam are getting closer and understand each other's worth in the other's life. How Geet's problems with Dev get resolved will be discussed in the next update. Thanks monika.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

loved the way dev took care of sam n was by her side whenshe needed some1....

dev still comes to take rano's blessings...😲...but i guess he is a good man after all...the way he went out without saying anything in his defence shows how much he still cares for the family...

waiting to c how maan will explain geet everything.....n also what yash has planned...n also abt the alibaug project...n also abt monty..wait wait there a too many also...😆

will wait for the next part...update soon...

Dev is a very caring man and he has fallen for Sam. Dev was always attached to Rano and the relationship has not broken even after the tragedy because Rano can see his point of view. Maan will handle Geet's problems with Dev in the next update. Yash's plan will slowly be unveiled. Wait for it.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaintedSky

So cute... maan and babies ❤️

Thanks

Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

fabulous updates Opti ⭐️

Thanks Nadia
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

i hope geet forgive dev

all parts a super brilliant
dev so caring atleast
sam got someone shouder
to cry on
pls contttttttttttttt
thank yu

Thanks Simi. Yes, Sam has got her support in Dev. Lets see what Geet does once she understands Dev.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilovemsk

awesome loved it

now maan will be looking after geet
awww
loveedd ittt
plz update soon
well tomorrow will be next one probs x

Thanks.  Maan is the only one who can make Geet see reason and he will do so in the next update.