Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: millie_maaneet

awesome update

loving the way  u r carrying d story...
both maaneet n dev sameera...
u r really an amazing writer

Thanks millie. Glad you like both the tracks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angullgrl91 thumbnail
awesome part! sameera's story is really starting to grow on me..and maan was super cute at the end ahhah! 
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara2212

πŸ˜›loved it

Thanks Zaara.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethia

oh maan talking to the babies part was cute.....................

thanks preethia
ammu5 thumbnail
wow babies list ening to papa from now itself
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Opti , I had tears in my eyes reading Maneet part . It was so beautifully written , am speechless ; words would fall short regards how I felt so would just give you an ovation πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘

As for Dev & Sameera , I felt that Dev received his punishment when his wife left him , also when she aborted their baby . In way Dev deserved this ; but still Geet lost her father because of him & she was not evenly remotely anywhere @ fault . Somehow I still cannot forgive Dev ; maybe I 'm biased but I feel this way .

Loved the parts ...
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sameera/Dev's story is πŸ˜ and fun

Thanks for the update
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
O, so Maan has accepted the jodi before even it is formed. I don't know how Geet will react to it.

And are the babies, PAPA's babies? They simply allowed their mama to rest once their papa told them to. Wow yaar.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mystique_girl

Wonderful updates...I was initially apprehensive when you started Sameera's story. Truthfully speaking, I didnt like it one bit since my mind is always so full of Maan and Geet...but the way you have turned the story around, I even wait to read Sameera's part of the story now...

Thanks Opti, you are a wonderful writer😊

I'm glad I could make you love my Sam and her track with Dev. As their love stroy peaks in the coming updates, you'll see more of her and Dev, although I'll also be givin gMaaneet moments.  The confrontation between Geet and Dev  will also come up in an update or two.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swan20

Sameera-Dev's love story is shaping up really well.....man her punches were lethal...πŸ˜†

Maan's talk with the babies was so cute...😳

me waiting to see Arjun's downfall......only hope Maan doesn't get annoyed with Geet when he comes to know she kept the truth from him...

lovely parts.

Thanks swan. Sam's blows must have stung Dev quite a bit considering that she is an expert in martial arts. Arjun's downfall will take time.  It could cause some heartburns when Maan comes to know of the plan which Geet kept hidden from him.