pls cont soonnnnnnn
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Dev! This is the second time he has been beaten up by her!!

Maan's talking to his Petal, Ice and Ribby was very cute.....being pregnant is a task in itself....carrying around triplets must be so tiring. Still a woman goes through it selflessly. That is why it is said that no one can be greater than a mother. 
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow maan is so so sweet 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Opti..... The baby shushing part was so cute......I can't imagine how much uncomfortable having triplets could be...No sleep and constant movements...

Sam is a unique woman......I totally love her courage .....

Thanks Deeps.  I found carrying one only uncomfortable towards the end. So can only sympathise with Geet who is carrying three. Sam is unique indeed, the reason why Dev is fiddha over her.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Both the parts are wonderful!!!!

love it................Sam-Dev nd Maan-Geet moments were cute!!!

gr8 updates!!!

Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

beautiful update! loved the maan and geet scene

i can imagine how difficult it must be with 3 kids (nope I don't have kids and nor am i even married yet lol!)
Dev and sameera are falling in love and am sure they will confess soon
con't soon!

Thanks. Three kids should be more than a handful to handle both inside the stomach and out of it. It will take a little while for them to admit their feelings to themselves before they share it with each other.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavipatil

lovley update dear love it lot...........................maan is doing good in business and also in his marriage life hope no trouble came to their life love wow.........................love it sam and dev's to sam is black belt ha very good ............. i am also a black belt holder for my karate .....................nice u remedied  me of my brother when i hit by playing around him .............love it 

Thanks madhavi. Maan's life cannot be better both in the business front and family front. So you are a black belt in Karate? good for you but not for your bro I guess.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Opti

Thanks Dia. Maan and Sam share a special bond that has grown over the years. What track do you want?

with Dev-Sam

coz in most of the FF's we have seen maan getting jealous,

so I thought for a change that Dev getting jealous after realizing his feelings for Sam!!!

Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Now can an update get more perfect than this one?

Nacent stepts towards Arjun's downfall, Sameer and Dev's love story and Maaneet and the babies. How cute. every bit was enjoyable.

Yash is doing everything to teach Arjun a lesson. I am very happy that he took Anwesha and Geet into confidence before he attempted anything. Although we haven;t read much about him, I like Yash 😃

Sameera the kungfu blackbelt. 😆. Poor Dev, I don;t know how many more times he will get physically abused and how many more times Sameera will have to save him. This is the 2nd time he has been beaten. But even I was shocked when I read the bit where sameera almost ordered him to take off his pants. Awww, she blused thinking about it later. 

I will never get tired saying this. Maan is the best husband ever and will be the greatest dad too. I wish off the 3 atleast one is a boy. He has girlie nicknames for all his kids. Cute ones though, but girlie. 

And I am one of the first few to catch the update 😳

Loving it Opti. 

Thanks Priti.  Yes, Yash is doing his bit to teach Arjun his lesson and he is a patient man, implementing his plan, one step at a time. Sam is quite versatile. Given that Dev gets beaten up often her skills will come handy to protect him I guess. She didn't realise what she was asking him to do when she asked him strip.  Lets see what combination of girls/boys Maaneet end up having. You think all the names are girlie? Hopefully their real names will not sound that way.