Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
😊
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Opti, this day light saving is spoiling everything for me. Of late I am never one of the first ones to catch ur updates 😔 But I always manage reading them as soon as I can. 

I love Maaneet's baby talks. Humm, now I feel a little bad for Mrs. shukla but Geet has suggested the right remedy to her. She should seek some professional help if she is blaming Maan for her daughter;s death. 

Simply lovable update. 
me toooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by zaara2212

tx for the update
Thanks zaara.
Originally posted by kadydeep

I am eagerly waiting to see how Geet would respond to SamDev.....I know she is forgiving soul....but very difficult to predict now...Dev should have been honest with Geet....

Maan and Geet as usual are hiding things from each other to protect the other.....😛
Geet's reaction to Dev may be a surprise. Dev could have been honest with Geet but he did not want to fall in her eyes as he thought he would if she comes to know he was in a live-in relationship with Annabel.  We do want to portray our best selves to our friends at times, don't we?
Yes, both Maan and Geet have kept things from each other to 'protect' the other.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by JayaR

nice update.....
really loving the Dev-Sam bonding......

hope Geet forgives him....
Glad you like my track for Sam-Dev. Lets see what Geet does as the story progresses.
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Hey opti,

what does that mean?😆

You may like him to think that live-ins fail in the hope that such thoughts dont enter his mind but he is telling you that marriages fail too.
Originally posted by madhavipatil

Lovely update dera here geet I'd hiding anvesha truth and their maan will trying to hid Sam I hope they don't any trouble as geet is pregent love it overall love it
Yes, both are hiding something. Lets see what effect will have later in the story.
Originally posted by janvis70

Okay..so there is a history behind Mrs Shukla's hatred of Maan...is this going to come into play anytime later..I think not given she is out of their orbit now...and Sameera and Dev..going great guns...am liking their story almost much as that of Maan and Geet...thanks Opti😊
Yes, there is a history behind Mrs.Shukla's animosity towards Maan.  I'll not revisit her as you rightly guessed because she is no longer a part of their lives.  Glad you have started liking Sam-Dev track.
fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by Shalve

superb update... loved it...
Thanks Shalve
Originally posted by -dia-

Beautifully portrayed the relation between Maan-Sameera................love it!!!
Plung of jealousy in to the frame will be interesting,so can we have the track???
Wonderful update!!!
Thanks Dia. Maan and Sam share a special bond that has grown over the years. What track do you want?