Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
I think sameera is falling for dev , want to see more maaneet movements, plsssssssssssssssssssss continue soon.
Originally posted by spvd

part 80
wow so Maan now knows that Dev is Sam's boss and she is staying as his paying guest....................Dev's half clad scene was funny and embarrassing...................Sam is falling for Dev..................and Dev's jealousy has started working its way....................cont soon....................
Yes, Maan knows about Dev's role in Sam's life and also suspects she is developing feelings for him. Poor Dev did not remember he wasn't living alone anymore.  Both of them are slowly developing feelings for each other.
Originally posted by preethia

lovely update.............loved the friendship and care maan has for sameera...........i am sure geet is sensible enough to understand when dev and her meet and will b able to understand sameera as well..........
Thanks Preethia. Maan and Sam share a beautiful friendship. Lets see how Geet reacts to Dev's presence in Sam's life.
Originally posted by sindu555

nice update ... 

continue soon 

love
Sana

Thanks Sana
Originally posted by jazzerette

Liked Maan and Sameera's interaction. Hope she can bring a reconciliation between friends....Dev has had suffered quite a lot too....getting a friend back will be a blessing.

Sam has all good intention to unite the two childhood friends. Lets see if her wish gets fulfilled. Yes, Dev has suffered too and can do with a friend's support.
I am eagerly waiting to see how Geet would respond to SamDev.....I know she is forgiving soul....but very difficult to predict now...Dev should have been honest with Geet....

Maan and Geet as usual are hiding things from each other to protect the other.....😛
nice update.....
really loving the Dev-Sam bonding......

hope Geet forgives him....
Originally posted by seemamary

I think sameera is falling for dev , want to see more maaneet movements, plsssssssssssssssssssss continue soon.
You'll have to wait for Maaneet moments for the next update will be about Sam-Dev.
Originally posted by Opti

Your son is far ahead of you!

Maan and Sam share a special bond and will always look out for each other.

Hey opti,

what does that mean?😆
Lovely update dera here geet I'd hiding anvesha truth and their maan will trying to hid Sam I hope they don't any trouble as geet is pregent love it overall love it