Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monikaseth

so sweet maan know how to take care his sweet wife so sweet.dev start involving sameera good nice to see his presence at dandiya i hope every thing go well. thank you for this update

Yes, Maan is very watchful and caring when it comes to his geet. Dev is slowly getting drawn to Sameera and vice versa.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: madhavipatil

lovley update dear .................love it both the part of geet and sammria  they both are awesome to handle their mans .................................seem good ............... and look good at taking care of geet 

Thanks madhavi. Yes, both the women know how to handle their men and their men are equally doting. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwww. I love what a caring husband Maan is being. Well, it is not like I ever doubted it but he is adorable. And I am having soo much fun with all the baby talk. 

Opti, Sameera and Dev's story is also very interesting and I am loving it. U know, I had suggested to you that we need a dosage of Maaneet in every update and that you should use Sameera's story as a small bit with the focus still on Maaneet. I am not so sure anymore. Her story is also getting very interesting. 

I will probably read anything you write because u are so good at it. 😳
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Maan is making sure Geet's every wish id fulfilled during her pregnancy...Such a caring hubby😳.....Geet had a fixation towards strawberry.....I suffered through morning sickness till the end of my second trimester....I could not eat anything but pizzas & pineapple milkshakes in-spite of throwing it up....... 
The last 2 weeks before delivery ..I had Chinese take out daily.......My hubby was so weired out by my cravings....

I see Dev is getting inspired by Sameera's positive attitude towards life....There are very few people like Sam with the half-glass full mentality...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful part.....loved it!!!

Maan is so sweet!!

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updates......Maan is such a sweetheart....all the care he is showering on Geet....any wife would feel special...😳

Dev & Sameera's story is developing well......looking forward to their love story.

PS.....i had missed some parts earlier....thanks for the links.....😊
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great parts
Maan is honestly one of the most caring men i have read about
he can go to any extent to make geet happy and comfortable
hope they stay strong and in love like this
Sameera seems to be having a soft corner for Dev
i wonder what will happen when the truth is revealed that she is Geet's friend or when Geet and Maan find out about her working for Dev..
con't soon!
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sameera 👍🏼

It is almost like Geet's and Sameera's life, story, partners have got intermingled with each other.

Geet and Sameera are friends with the same characteristics and same grit but their circumstances make them show their grit in different ways.

Geet was engaged to Dev but married Maan

Sameera was engaged to Maan but is now with Dev

Destiny
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
u never cease to surprise us yaar ..awsome update !!
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderfull update, plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss continue soon.