Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hopehot

wow 10 cartons
love the way it's going..........
..........now i'll have a smile on my face for the rest of the day
Glad I could make you smile. Posted the next update which will hopefully make you smile more.
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Brilliant updates. loved them.
loved the way maan is taking care of geet.
update soon.
Thanks prithvi.
Originally posted by millie_maaneet

Thanks millie
Well, well...lingerie shopping..that was both cute and sweet...Geet is one helluva lucky girl...and Sameera and Dev...sparks flying there too...romance in the air all over...nice..thanks Opti!
When dev get to know dat she is related to geet.... I think der is not much probs in dat nd may dev nd geet can resume dere frndship.
Originally posted by janvis70

Well, well...lingerie shopping..that was both cute and sweet...Geet is one helluva lucky girl...and Sameera and Dev...sparks flying there too...romance in the air all over...nice..thanks Opti!
Thanks janvis. Yes, romance is in the air.
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

When dev get to know dat she is related to geet.... I think der is not much probs in dat nd may dev nd geet can resume dere frndship.
That would depend on how strongly Geet feels about Dev's hand in her father's death. 
so sweet maan know how to take care his sweet wife so sweet.dev start involving sameera good nice to see his presence at dandiya i hope every thing go well. thank you for this update
lovley update dear .................love it both the part of geet and sammria  they both are awesome to handle their mans .................................seem good ............... and look good at taking care of geet