Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monikaseth

I Love strawberry Too aww maan you are so sweet and caring ..geet is dam lucky to have hubby like you ..thanks  a lot for this sweet and cute part

So you like strawberry like geet?  Yes, Geet is a lucky girl to get Maan.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara2212

loved it πŸ˜›

oh! i had the same craving of eating strawberries, and then went to a strawberry farm in LA, US πŸ˜›..those days were something

Dont tell me you too craved for strawberries!  I just put that in since I couldn't think of any other other than gooseberry which I had used up in another fic.
Opti thumbnail
thanks Shalve
Opti thumbnail
  thanks
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvis70

Strawberries and whipped cream..well, well...so many uses for themπŸ˜‰ ..but considering that Geet is pregnant, I suppose we will have to settle for her eating them..what a sweet hubby your Maan is turning out to be, Opti.. anything for his darling wife, hai na?

I know there are several ways that can be used but as you said Geet is pregnant and right now she can only think of eating them. Yes, Maan will do anything for his wife and now babies.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti,

Maan is going to have all the permutation and combinations he can think of in his kids, after all he is going to have three kids. πŸ˜‰

Strawberries and cream, yummy, slurp, slurp

Yes, he has three and that can give him at least four combinations; all girls or all boys or two girls and a boy or two boys and a girl. Lets see what they ultimately have. 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji79

Since you had already modified the original gooseberry story for Maaneet scenes, now it became strawberries, yeah. Seems to be inspired by the show's raw mango episode. I was wondering how you were going to modify this part. really liked it.

You are very perceptive Viji. It is because I have such perceptive readers that I have to keep modifying my scenes.  Did Geet throw up seeing the mangoes in the show?  Actually the scene was partially inspired by my aunts craving. She had wanted something and when it arrived with great difficult, she couldn' stand the sight of it. we were the beneficiaries because we got to eat everything she did not want to eat.Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: wajiha-1

awesome
continue soon

thanks wahija
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update.............10 cartons i think for maan its always larger than life for his wife..............

thanks preethia.  Maan always like to think big.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

lovely update ⭐️

thanks Nadia