Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -dia-

both parts were wonderful...........love it!!!
Love Dev's nd Sameera's attitude.

Thanks Dia. Glad you liked my Dev and Sam.
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovley update dear nice one ...............................love it triple baby ha love you ur fabulous 
Opti thumbnail
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerance

Great updates. I like this new track of Yash and Annie to bring down Arjun. And of course Maan will be furious when he finds out about this dishonesty but I'm sure a little talking through it all will make it alright. 

Thanks. Maan is definitely not going to be pleased if he knows what these two are up to but he may not know it for quite a while.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: wajiha-1

awesome
continue soon

thanks wahija
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalve

awesome update...loved it...

thanks Shalve
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchjun5

Wow....Opti...Two more love stories in the making...Nice....😛

I feel Sameera and Dev's love story is going to be very turbulent and intense....Looking forward to how this will chalk out...I like the attitude of Sameera....She is a no-nonsense person when it comes to work....I was also like that when I used to work full time...Work First...Baaki sab later....😊....

This Yash character seems to be interesting....He will bring the downfall of Arjun and then I think with the help of Maan resurrect the Garodia Empire...coz Geet would not want her father's business to collapse because of her brother's evilness.....And even Anwesha and Maan for that matter wouldn't want the empire that their father served to suffer.....But I'm looking forward to Arjun biting the dust and being humiliated and then jailed too....Coz he is the kind of guy who will never become good...I hope he gets his just desserts....

Well, I think I've rambled enough ...and now will wait for your next part to ramble further....😆

I hope to give a different flavour withy Dev-Sam love story. Both of them have been unsuccessful in their love but have survived it. So lets see how thy move on with their lives.

Yash has a tough task of bringing down Arjun without harming the long term interests of Handa empire.  Lets see what he has up his sleeve.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

Superb part.... loved it

thanks
mitzi11 thumbnail
both parts
brilliant pls cont
soonnnnnnnnn
love it i hope she
successed with there
plan poor anie feel
sorry for arjun jerk ass
oh hate he i'll never change
at all soon the remorse i'll
eat him life playing with
someone emotional & mentally
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thank yu opti
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetams

So, yash is going to be Anwesha's knight in shining armor! Good to see Anwesha wanting to teach Arjun a lesson before she dumps him(hopefully)!

Yes, Yash is Anwesha's knight right now. Lets see what Anwesha does after bringing Arjun down.