Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

Let me first congratulate you for catching up on so many updates. That must have been some marathon reading you indulged in.Adinky are proud parents now and Maaneet are expecting their own little one. Maan will be caring for her throughout this pregnancy.

Thanks.....Well what can I say, your story is so interesting that I could not stop till I had finished πŸ˜›....I loved the name given to Adinky's baby....Bhavya meaning splendid or grand....I'm curious to know what Maan and Geet will name their kids....😊
angullgrl91 thumbnail
tripletss?? ahhaha! great part!
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats on ur thread!!
Lovely update Opti
OMG 3 kids????
Maan aur Geet ki toh bachon ko sambhalke haalt kharab ho jaayegi
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Frm lng tym Geet wasnt getting preg now she is toh she is carrying triplets
Baap re
Loved Maan's happiness
Geet is scared but wit Maan around al thgs will go good i feel
Loved how Geet was teasing Maan
It was reallt chweeeeeeetttttttttt part
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Three kids!!!!lolzz.... U can't be serious...lol... But Maan was adorable....
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwwwwwwww opti loved this triplet twist a lotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely updates..............
when she was telling abt the music video i thought maan did hear it and he was angry but he slept off and the way he got to know abt it..........that was bad.............thank god it got resolved.............
yippeeeeeeeee geet pregant with 3 babies....................cant wait to c how maan is going to take care of her.......................
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow  oh my god !!triplets !!!!!!!
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They asked for one and got two more "muft"!πŸ˜† Babaji blessed them thrice over!πŸ˜‰The house is sure going to be a busting place soon!😊

Eager to see how Anwesha is going to trap her hubby!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: panchjun5

triplets....Triplets.....TRIPlets.....TRIPLETS!!!!!!!....Maan and Geet are having triplets....Opti....I wanna come and hug you......This is wonderful......Here Geet was worried whether she will ever conceive or not and Babaji blessed her not with one, nor two...but three babies.....Voh kehte hain na...Bhagwaan ke ghar der hai...andher nahin.....Maan and Geet are going to make excellent parents....And they truly deserve this happiness.....😊

I wanna pull Maan's cheeks too just like Geet ....he is such a sweetheart....He loves Geet so much....And Geet too loves him equally...and they are truly soulmates....But both of them don't know what a hurricane is gonna hit their lives when the babies arrive...Its gonna be fun to watch them cope.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....But till their arrival I'm gonna enjoy Maan doting on his wife and taking care of her and also going overboard while doing it and Geet's happiness and also her irritation when Maan gets overprotective πŸ˜†

I'm glad Anwesha did not let the misunderstanding linger and clarified to Geet her intentions the first opportunity that she got....coz in this plan to bring down Arjun she will need Geet's guidance and support.....

The original story started with the birth of the triplets and the entire story was told in flashback mode. Since I could not make up my mind whether to go with the triplets or restrict it to one baby or at the most a twin, I dropped that part and started the story  without the triplet reference.  Till this morning I could not make up my mind and finally decided to retain the triplets because I thought it would make the entire pregnancy journey more interesting I felt. Glad it is well received and you share my view.  

Anwesha will reveal her plan to Geet in the update after next.  I'll post two updates together later today, one on Sam-Dev and the other on Anwesha's plan as revealed to Geet.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago