Wows triplets
Interesting x
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gawdygory

WOW !!! TRIPLETS πŸ˜²   πŸ˜ƒ

Ok . I got carried away ... both parts 70 & 71 were superb. πŸ‘

The way Maan threatened Bansal was too good πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Anwesha planning to get even with Arjun is interesting .

Babaji blessed Maneet 3 times to make up for their initial disappointments ... πŸ˜³

LOVED IT ... β­οΈ    β­οΈ    β­οΈ

Thanks gawdy.Yes, Maneet are expecting triplets and it will be a tough but enjoyable ride for them. Anwesha's plan will come out after the next update.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: seemamary

Wow nice update, i hope geet has normal delivery with healthy triplets. plsssssssssssssssssss continue soon.

Normal delivery is not advisable for multiple births because of the complications involved.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti,

Awww, geet loves curd rice and pickle. You know Opti, my north indian friends can never understand how curd rice is such a loved dish among south indians like a delicacy. It is my laziness dish and i love it.

Geet is going to have triplets. Maan does not know what is going to hit him. hee...hee...all the best to him. Someone in our family had tripletsπŸ˜†

I love surd rice and pickle too.  Maan will prepare himself well to handle this although life will never be the same once they arrive. So you have triplets in the family?  That's good to hear.  
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shalve

awesome update... wow... triplets... u really shock us gal.... 

Yes, triplets are on the way. Thanks Shalve. 
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikaseth

Sabar Ka Fal Triplets wowow geet dekha maan ka pyar awesome so sweet thank you opti for this part

thanks monika.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

AMAZING N WONDERFUL UPDATE

thanks bhanu
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilovemsk

Wows triplets
Interesting x

thanks
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
triplets....Triplets.....TRIPlets.....TRIPLETS!!!!!!!....Maan and Geet are having triplets....Opti....I wanna come and hug you......This is wonderful......Here Geet was worried whether she will ever conceive or not and Babaji blessed her not with one, nor two...but three babies.....Voh kehte hain na...Bhagwaan ke ghar der hai...andher nahin.....Maan and Geet are going to make excellent parents....And they truly deserve this happiness.....😊

I wanna pull Maan's cheeks too just like Geet ....he is such a sweetheart....He loves Geet so much....And Geet too loves him equally...and they are truly soulmates....But both of them don't know what a hurricane is gonna hit their lives when the babies arrive...Its gonna be fun to watch them cope.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....But till their arrival I'm gonna enjoy Maan doting on his wife and taking care of her and also going overboard while doing it and Geet's happiness and also her irritation when Maan gets overprotective πŸ˜†

I'm glad Anwesha did not let the misunderstanding linger and clarified to Geet her intentions the first opportunity that she got....coz in this plan to bring down Arjun she will need Geet's guidance and support.....
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for the new thread...
n lovely update...