mamatha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the way maan & geet convo
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Limerance

Oh my gosh triplets! yikes I didn't see that one coming but I'm so happy for them! I'm sure with Maans support Geet will be able to get through this and more. I can't wait to read more...

With Maan around Geet has nothing to worry I about.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Omy!! Tripletssss! πŸ₯³ 

Wowwww .. destiny had three babies in store for them .. and their patience got rewarded after all this time! I feel so happy for them :D!

Awesome update Opti .. looking forward to seeing how Maan will nurse Geet and how Anwesha is to frame Arjun!

Z

Patience did pay off for Maaneet and how! Anwesha's plan will be out in the update after next.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvis70

Wow..triplets...Mauritius sure has been potent.πŸ˜†...and good to know Anwesha has something planned..now for more of Maan and Geet's journey during the pregnancy..am sure it is going to be filled with love and fun..thanks Opti

Mauritius zindabad! Yes, Maaneet journey will be filled with lots of love and fun although they will have their share of worries too.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly.tanu

Maneet gonna have triplets..maan is choo sweet..awesomee update dear..update soon..

Thanks
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

WOW !!! TRIPLETS πŸ˜²   πŸ˜ƒ

Ok . I got carried away ... both parts 70 & 71 were superb. πŸ‘

The way Maan threatened Bansal was too good πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Anwesha planning to get even with Arjun is interesting .

Babaji blessed Maneet 3 times to make up for their initial disappointments ... πŸ˜³

LOVED IT ... β­οΈ    β­οΈ    β­οΈ
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow nice update, i hope geet has normal delivery with healthy triplets. plsssssssssssssssssss continue soon.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Opti,

Awww, geet loves curd rice and pickle. You know Opti, my north indian friends can never understand how curd rice is such a loved dish among south indians like a delicacy. It is my laziness dish and i love it.

Geet is going to have triplets. Maan does not know what is going to hit him. hee...hee...all the best to him. Someone in our family had tripletsπŸ˜†
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update... wow... triplets... u really shock us gal.... 
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sabar Ka Fal Triplets wowow geet dekha maan ka pyar awesome so sweet thank you opti for this part