wow pinky & adi are proud parent
a girl thank yu opti happy holi
sorry i know late wish
thanks pm
congrats & many more threads

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Opti....I finally caught up....😃...Whoopppiieeee!!!!

Well now that I'm done cheering for myself....let me just say WOW!!!! You my dear friend are an excellent storyteller.....I finished almost 25 parts of your story in 2 days....and that too reading in the night.....What can I say ....mere words cannot describe how well you have written the story....It is so real and so full of details that I just can't stop being amazed at your talent...Each and every character and their nuances have been brilliantly etched out by you....Every scene and its subtleties have been awesomely highlighted by you....When I am reading your story ...I feel that I'm able to visualize, all the characters and their sequences picturesquely.....You have a gift dear and I think you should try this professionally.....

Maan and Geet's story is carving out excellently....I'm liking the way Dev and Sameera's story is headed.....I'm happy for the new addition in Adi and Pinky's life and am eagerly waiting for Arjun's downfall and Anwesha's role in it.....And the best part is Geet is pregnant.....I loved how you have shown Maan caing for his wife during her morning sickness and am curious to read about how he will handle all her cravings and mood swings.....I'm sure you will add a comic touch to it.....Basically I'm restless for the next part......😛
myedward12 thumbnail
both updates are awesome......
Arjun is a jerk, he should go to hell......
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
just caught up since i dont remember what part. i did not realise that u had stopped sending PM's. But i did read all of it. Glad to know that Geet is in the family way now. Also, by the looks of it, i'm hating Arjun more and more with each passing update. how despicable a man can get really! Want to know the motive behind Anwesha's behavior. What downfall is she planning? Continue soon. ðŸ˜Š
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Opti, 

caught two updates together.

Maan and geet finally had their conversation. I like that.

And anwesha has a bigger plan for Arjun's downfall. What? 

Waiting for the next, Hope next will have something about Sameera. I know I am in minority but Sameera's story has caught my fancy and i want to see how that progresses as well.
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part,,
cont.sooon
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Limerance

Great updates!  I feel bad for both Geet and Annie. 

All these problems they have to face because of an irresponsible brother/husband. I hope all turns out well in the end especially for Annie. Arjun really needs to be taught a good lesson. Continue soon'

Thanks Limrance. Yes, one person's irresponsbility/spite is affecting so many people. Dont worry I'll never make the evil win and the good suffer till the end. Arjun will get his comeuppance and from the person who has been affected the most by him.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kadydeep

Congrats Opti....on a new thread....

Good news all around......Adinky proud parents to a baby girl.., Maneet finally succeeded in baby making......

Thank goodness ..Geet-Maan are on the  same page...Geet connected the dots of Bansal and her brother pretty fast....I feel bad for Geet...Poor Anwesha had to hurt Geet for her survival....I hope she brings down Arjun soon....

Thanks Deeps. Yes, it is flowing with good news right now.  Geet has always had a niggling doubt about Bansal after she heard his name mentioned by his brother so when Maan told her what Mr.Bansal had done, it was easier for her to correlate the different pieces of information she had.  Anwesha will make peace with Geet soon enough. Don't worry.
febinyusuff thumbnail
great one Opti.. hope Geet will soon realise what made Aneshwa speak like that..