congrats on the new thread 🥳

gr8 updates as usual
glad that all the misunderstandings are cleared
very very happy that geet is preggy
now maaneet will be the perfect family
i hope annie tells geet quickly why she was defending
arjun and being heartless towards her
i feel sorry for annie

Thanks. Anwesha will confide in Geet in time. Lets see how Geet reacts.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am feeling bad for geet having such a bad brother and anny have such a bad husband ...i am glad maan dit react in front of MR..Bansal and he told all things to geet wow great understanding ..arjun you should kill your self thank you opti for this wonderful part ..
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: monikaseth

I am feeling bad for geet having such a bad brother and anny have such a bad husband ...i am glad maan dit react in front of MR..Bansal and he told all things to geet wow great understanding ..arjun you should kill your self thank you opti for this wonderful part ..

Thanks monika.  Maan is shrewd and caught Mr.Bansal but he has not yet made the connection with Arjun. Geet fears revealing that to him not knowing how he will react to it.
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.... loved it
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

Awesome update.... loved it

thanks
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I see what you meant when you said you had bigger plans for Anwesha. She will certainly fight for her rights and Geet will always be by her side. I hope Geet and Anwesha have a heart to heart soon so Geet can support Anwesha and Anwesha's battle does not have to be her own. 

I am amazed at how smart Geet is in dealing with any situation. She was right in not discussing everything with her husband but talking to Anwesha about it first. I only wish Rano was also around to know what her son had done. As it is, she is supporting Anwesha against her own son. It would be better if she knew of what he was trying to do to Maan as well.

It is always better to speak the truth and sort things out instead of paving ways for misunderstandings. I am so happy Maan and Geet find it so comfortable to just come clean to each other instead of not doing so. They have both tried to hide things from each other for the betterment of the other, but have failed because of situations and their own urge to come clean. I love that about them. Nothing can go wrong between these two.

Congrats to Adi and Pinky. I hope Geet has a safe pregnancy too. And Maan will certainly be by her side every step of the way. Great parts. 
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum thresum updats i jst luvd dem do cont soon. N congrats 4 d new thrd . . ?I hope maan z gng 2 b very gud father. . . . . .
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read 3 parts in 1 go sorryfor commenting late TESTING WEEK
at school
anyway it was fab
geet is so happy
i do fell sad for annie i wish arjun would change