Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by muzic_lyf

congo on new thread
thanks
di me totally loved both the parts... now i want Maan to take Mr. Banshal r who ever's name infront of Geet so that she may identify her...
Congratulations for the new thread😊
Happy Holi😊

Wonderful updates👏
Geet is pregnant😃
Glad that the video didn't cause much misunderstanding between them and all is well now.
Pinky-Adi have been blessed with a daughter😊
Baba's health also improving😊
Seems like happy days ahead.
Hope Maan soon finds out about Mr. Bansal and his connection with Arjun and punish them accordingly.
And I am really loving the Sameera-Dev track. Both have been through a lot of pain in the past. Dev was not really at fault but the circumstances were such that things couldn't get better. Lets see how both Sam-Dev fall in love with each other. 

Part 67 : So Mr Bansal works for Arjun . My god Arjun could stoop so LOW . Amazing how can a brother try  to sabotage his own sister's marital life ??? He is a sadist .

Parts 68 & 69 : Wow Geet is pregnant 😃   😃 . Both Geet & Maan must be feeling over the moon . Very nicely the misunderstanding got cleared ; it showed that both of them have indeed come a long way .

So may happy moments folded together ... Geet conceived , Adi & Pinky became proud parents of a baby princess , Baba's speech was improving ...  

On the hand Maan's decision to legally examine Geet's contract was very wise 

Loved all the 3 parts ... ⭐️   ⭐️    ⭐️
loved it loved it ...wow geet is pregnant 
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di me totally loved both the parts... now i want Maan to take Mr. Banshal r who ever's name infront of Geet so that she may identify her...
Thanks Aarthi. Lets see what Maan does.
amazing...finally misunderstanding is over........continue soon .......
Originally posted by shivangi783

Congratulations for the new thread😊
Happy Holi😊

Wonderful updates👏
Geet is pregnant😃
Glad that the video didn't cause much misunderstanding between them and all is well now.
Pinky-Adi have been blessed with a daughter😊
Baba's health also improving😊
Seems like happy days ahead.
Hope Maan soon finds out about Mr. Bansal and his connection with Arjun and punish them accordingly.
And I am really loving the Sameera-Dev track. Both have been through a lot of pain in the past. Dev was not really at fault but the circumstances were such that things couldn't get better. Lets see how both Sam-Dev fall in love with each other. 
Thanks Shivangi.  Happy holi to you too. Glad to know that you are loving Sam-dev track and yes, Dev is a victim of circumstances and is not a bad guy after all. Some one will come to know the Bansal-Arjun connection. Just who and what impact it has on the story you'll get to know in the forthcoming updates.
Originally posted by gawdygory

Part 67 : So Mr Bansal works for Arjun . My god Arjun could stoop so LOW . Amazing how can a brother try  to sabotage his own sister's marital life ??? He is a sadist .

Parts 68 & 69 : Wow Geet is pregnant 😃   😃 . Both Geet & Maan must be feeling over the moon . Very nicely the misunderstanding got cleared ; it showed that both of them have indeed come a long way .

So may happy moments folded together ... Geet conceived , Adi & Pinky became proud parents of a baby princess , Baba's speech was improving ...  

On the hand Maan's decision to legally examine Geet's contract was very wise 

Loved all the 3 parts ... ⭐️   ⭐️    ⭐️
Arjun is a low scumbag who takes sadistic pleasure in others' suffering. Things are going well for Maaneet and their family. Maan will do much more than just legal examination as you will come to know in the next update.