Part LXIX: Page 9

Part LXX:Page 15

Part LXXI: Page 25

Part LXXII: Page 38

Part LXXIII:Page 38

Part LXXV:Page 56

Continued from here:

Part LXVIII 

Maan got into his car and stepped on the accelerator, heading towards his home to confront his wife. His mind was filled with the image of Kunal kissing his wife.  It was pretty obvious that the man had the hots for his wife. Did she reciprocate his feelings? She did gaze deeply into his eyes, although it could be a part of the act.  And why was she wearing that short dress when she knew that he detested such clothes? Does she not care for his feelings anymore? She was behaving pretty oddly of late, snapping at him and answering him rudely. It has been quite a while since they had been intimate.  Could it be that she has fallen out of love?   Only a month ago they had the most memorable honeymoon in Mauritius. But since then she has not let him near her. Was it only work fatigue or was she just fed up of him? He had to admit that the man was like a Greek god. Maybe she found him more attractive.

He could not believe that his Geet would do this to him. No, he knew his Geet. She loves him and him alone. The woman had put up with so much inconvenience for him. She was his support. She is not one to be swayed by external looks. He has enough confidence in her love for him. After all did he not take those flirtatious comments by the students during their honeymoon casually because of the certainty of her love? No, he must have misunderstood everything. But then if she was not a willing participant then why did she not tell him about the kiss?  He had asked her pointedly how was Kunal and she had taken up for him. Why would she do that unless she cares for him? How far does that care go? Has she fallen for the guy? His thoughts were all muddled and his head felt like it will explode if he does not get answers to all his questions.  Just then his cell rang. It was a call from Rano. Stopping the car by the side of the road, he answered it. Rano told him that Geet was at their place and asked him to drop in that evening to pick her up. He told her that he was on his way and before she could respond, he cut the call and started his car. Swerving it around, he headed towards Handa House, impatient to get there and settle his confusion once and for all with his wife.    

Reaching Handa House, he greeted Rano pleasantly and asked her where Geet was. Although he was fuming inside, he did not want his mother-in-law to notice his seething anger. He preferred to keep the problems he had with his wife between the two of them. Rano smiled and pointed to the room upstairs. He went up to Geet's room, and thundered over her. His eyes were red balls of fire.

"Why did you not tell me about that shameful music video", he bellowed furiously.

"Maan, I...I... wanted..  " she stammered, trembling like a leaf in fear. 

He did not wait to hear her out. Instead he held her tightly by the shoulders and possessively proclaimed , "You are mine, Geet. Only mine."

He then took her face between his broad palms and imprinted his lips on hers authoritatively.  Although initially Geet was pliant and allowed herself be kissed, she suddenly pushed him with great force and rushed to the bathroom. He went pale when he saw her bent over the basin, throwing up. Did he repulse her so much that she had to throw up after being kissed by him? He had noticed that she was acting strangely of late but he thought it was a passing phase, that the work pressure had made her moody. But today watching that repugnant video and her reaction to his kiss, her own husband's kiss, he understood her behaviour better. She did not love him anymore. But what has he done to suddenly fall out of favour with her? Was he too overbearing? Was he suffocating and smothering her with his love? Has he scared her away? Is he not attractive to her anymore? He knew he was a little old fashioned in his ideas. Was it the reason she wants to break free?  Did he not devote enough time to her to understand and fulfil her needs? He did not know. 

He walked out of the room and down the stairs, still reeling from the shock that his Geet has stopped loving him. Seeing his crestfallen look, Rano got alarmed and asked him what was wrong.

"My Geet has stopped loving me. My kiss caused so much revulsion in her that she puked," he almost whispered to himself, not realising that he had just blurted out to his mother-in-law about private moments spent with his wife.

Rano looked at him in confusion. 'What has gotten into Maan?' she wondered. Were they having some misunderstanding?

"How can she stop loving you when she has been in seventh heaven ever since she came to know that she is carrying your pyaar ki nishaani (symbol of your love)?"

"Pyaar ki nishaani?" It was his turn to look confused. Rano nodded her head in happiness.

It then slowly dawned on him. "You mean...she is pregnant with my child? I am going to be a father?" he asked happily.

"Yes! And Geet is going to be a mother and I am going to be a grandmother, your Baba, a grand father and your sister, an aunt!" She said excitedly and held his hands tightly in hers. Then by way of explanation she said, "Geet threw up because of morning sickness. She is crazily in love with you. I am sure she enjoys your kisses too!" she winked.

By then Geet had come out of the room after washing up. "Maan, where did you go?" she called out to him, looking for him worriedly. She has to explain everything to him before he blew the fuse she thought. She then caught sight of him standing with her mother. He looked up at her and climbing the stairs two at a time, he was by her side in a jiffy. He lifted her by her waist and twirled her around. Geet screamed to be put down. Rano looked at them in happiness. Anwesha who had gone shopping had returned just then to witness the spectacle. 

"Bhaiya, careful. Bhabhi is still very delicate at this stage," she said, laughing at his excitement.

Maan turned red and put her down carefully. They then sat down to have their lunch together. In between Geet made several trips to the bathroom to throw up and every time Maan followed her to support her forehead in his large palm and wash her mouth afterwards. Rano and Anwesha looked at each other and smiled. 

Continued here

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
YAY! Geet is finally pregnant!! :D
Oh Maan, your wife loves you madly, trust her!
Congrats for the new thread!!!
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread...........
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new thread...................
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 68
wow finally this good news has really reduced my stress level.................phew........Geet is pregnant................Maan was so angry and Geet so scared but with this very good news Geet will be able to tell him everything................cont soon dear................
Edited by spvd - 13 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

congrats 4 ur new thread..
awesome update as usual....
happy that geet is pregnant..
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on yr new thread.
awsome update.
yay..geet is pregent.
do continue plz
thx.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new thread. lovely part....😊

she is pregnant....so happy for them both...😃

Maan's insecurity surfaced there for a bit but now this news will make everything right again. Waiting to see how Maan takes care of Geet during the pregnancy....😳
creddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...lovely update
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Congratulation for new thread.
 brilliant part. loved it.
 well described maan's dilemma.
geet is pregnant.
update soon.