Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kokila is also at fault

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
of why gopi n aham have this distance she is also to be blamed for these dooriyan.

i love kokilas character regarding truth n discipline n how to do things properly n not half hearted.

I was watching old episodes  when gopi first got married, Remember when rashi tricked Gopi into letting her wear the necklace that  kokila had given to Gopi, Rashi was jealous  as gopi has a big heart she told rashi to wear it.   as it was showing of the face rasam kokila was furious then told gopi she would have to wear all the gold.  That evening Gopi went into the room with black tea Aham got annoyed with gopi as the gold was distracting him, kokila comes in n starts to say to gopi that you were told to wear it etc some nonsense  aham said to gopi i dont want you answering my mother back  kokila was happy.

Then came Gopi singing in mandir  gopi forgot to put tika on forehead kokila went ballastic on her, hetal gets sindoor n tells aham to put it on gopis forehead, kokila did nt want that n she said aham didnt have time for her nonsence he is busy everyone was disappointed with her aham walk off in a puff.
The best part of the singing Gopi said my name is Gopi n you are god Aham whose eyes were closed before that opened them at that point.

No matter what Aham says to Gopi for her he is god

there are many more incidence  long list, as much as kinjal rashi n urmilla have done their part in separating goham so has kokila the others were for wicked evil reasons, but for kokila it was  because she did not want Aham in love with a girl who could take him away from her.. she is fierce, strong willed adamant but at the end of the day she is still afraid.

When  aham asked her to tell gopi to leave she was defeated until nani came.   Nani telling kokila that its time to let aham let go of her pallu which i agree how long will she breastfeed him πŸ˜† if gopi leaves after nani leaves she is not coming back n only then kokila will realise her mistakes, on the other hand it should have given hetal enough time to see rashi for who she really is .
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh Suk so many points, ok i'll start with Kokila first...I actually hated her to begin with, all the talk about choosing a bahu that she can wrap around her index finger, then when Gopi was taking pointers from Baa on how to get close to Aham, Kokila overhearing that conversation and saying this girl wants to take my place in Aham's heart..............she was extremely insecure, they is a clip of GoHam moments when Gopi, Kokila and Aham are in the bedroom packing for Aham when his going on a business trip, Aham cannot open his cuflink Gopi was in-front of Kokila and was walking towards Aham to help him, Kokila overtook the bahu and went to do it for Aham, and Aham said to Kokila what would i do without you Mom..............i was so disgusted with her at that point........then she gave Gopi a demeaning stare and walked out of the room (putting Gopi in a lowly rank in Aham's affections), when she left the room her other Kadgri walked in Kinjal, talked really rudely  to Gopi, Aham turned from the mirror and told Kinjal off, is that the way we were taught to behave apologise to her,  Kinjal did and Gopi said it was ok.

Kokila always had the intention to compete the bahu's to outsiders, if Gopi gave the heavy gold chain to Rashi to wear, so what I agree, Rashi liked it and Gopi wanted to make her happy, when those ladies said Rashi was shining more and more radiant than Gopi, Kokila couldn't take it and lost her temper, i think i haven't seen her more upset all this time on the show, Hetal told her so what both are our bahu let it go Kokila, but she wasn't listening, at that point i would have liked Baa to talk, to tell Kokila to be silent as she wants to talk to her, then send the two bahu away from there, and speak to Kokila and Hetal (like Naani did in the bahu exchange...........tell Kokila stop competing like this, you are scaring the bahu, they are sisters and one sister gave the other one a gold necklace so what, both are married to brothers in the modi family, the wealth is not leaving the house, it will remain there, so why stop them from being loving to each other? Stop being competitive in the same house, my bahu is better than yours mentality). But Baa just watched as Gopi was punished and all those gold pieces were put on her and she was walking around like a freak, Kinjal the youngest member of the house couldn't respect her older brothers wife if she is told to put all those gold on her (be in charge of punishing her can she?) 

That next day of marriage, Gopi sang the song everyone came to the mandir and she forgot the sindoor on her maang. Hetal did the right thing, giving the sindoor to Gopi to take to Aham to put it on her, but again Kokila interfered...........i think had Aham filled her maang that time, it would be like a morning ritual, Gopi would take the sindoor to him and he would do it for her, when he came back from jogging, as that's where he was, when she was at the mandir cleaning and singing the song.............Kokila stopped him from doing the sindoor ritual again because of jealousy.................why would you find a wife for your son, if you are not ready to see him be in love with another woman, you want him under your control..stil a child..so why get him married...she is hard on Rashi and Urmila because they are too close what about her and her son's closeness?

So i hated her in the beginning, Aham's self centered behavior him considering himself before his wife (he considers his comfort and work first before Gopi, as per what Mom said), Kinjal's cheeky behavior (telling the younger one put this gold on her punish her....what respect is she going to have for her Bhabhi?) it is all her fault, the reason i started to warm to her, is she is clever (she catches on to Rashi tricks quick) and the same hard behavior she had towards Gopi in the beginning on Gopi's marriage to Aham, she has employed on Kinjal during her track and eventual marriage and on Aham now with the GoHam track restarting (with the Vachan). So let's just wait and see how she is going to redeem herself, by putting together what she separated.

Hetal - This Bahu exchange in the beginning i thought would benefit Kokila only and Rashi only and free Gopi and we will have more GoHam scenes (they would get closer), but now by what happened with the nail polish in the Ghujia, i saw something in Hetal's face i've never seen before her eyes were open on Friday., when Kokila challenges Rashi again she also will not be too ready to defend Rashi, after she's not her responsibility, she is watching and learning how to manage Rashi too, as Rashi often when she questions her turns it the conversation on it's head and blames Hetal, you never look after me, anyone can say whatever they want to me and you don't say anything, but imagine Hetal knows because Gopi took Rashi's place at the beauty palour Rashi poisoned the food with nail polish, how low is that? Hetal will recognise that her bahu just want to sabotage Gopi and that is her character. I hope Kokila works her even harder, not allowing her breathing space even to put her mind to ways to blame Gopi for something, but at the same time i want that idiot Gopi to realise what is going on, snap out of it Gopi and realise that Rashi is your enemy, Kokila stare at Hetal then pointedly at Gopi before walking out of her room after the Ghujia thing, was to show them both, do you see what character Rashi is....this serial is getting really interesting πŸ˜‰, i'm glued.

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kokila is a power hungry dictator and control freak. Period! It was Ahem, kinjal, kokila, urmila n Rashi together who destroyed Gopi's happiness.. Frm the list, as per me kokila is the main culprit.. She do not care whether Ahem loves gopi or not, all she want is Ahem and gopi listening to her and people praising "her" on her choice of vau for Ahem.. How selfish! I hate her..
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nafisa n jake they all destroyed Gopis happiness, kokila should never have married aham that i agree.  Once Gopi  realises all this  she will also be very unhappy about kokila as well.  the respect she has for her now will all be destroyed
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok Friends ...a very detailed analysis......just want to add a few things......Even now when Kokila says...my Vau all the times.....am still not convienced tat she really respects Gopi for wat she does......we won't know when Kokila  would do a U -Turn blaming all her unhappiness on Gopi..especially if Gopi didn't get the sandook.Ahem is an obeident son...he wouldn't have sent Gopi out if Kokila said ..tat Gopi would like to stay in her sasural.....these Modi's are abunch of complicated people. 
πŸ˜‰ hope the peace prevailπŸ˜‰
Edited by simran15 - 13 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!

I'm in love with the way all of you (fanbidaai, Nafisa and Jake) have voiced out your points in details. That's great!

I agree with Nafisa.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great discussion guys...apt points nicely summarised...isnt this the reason why we call modi mansion as MAD MANSION...a family full of mad people who make u go mad along with them...

and as for kokila, i neither like her nor despise her...she reminds me of the ladies in politics...u never know when they will embrace you and when they will kick you...she is one of those "flawed genius" types...
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think initially, Kokila saw the fault in her own marriage. She is always overpowering Paraag. She didn't want a daughter in law that would overpower Ahem. She wanted her son to be the one in control of the relationship.
So she wanted a bahu that would never say anything, never talk back. Always take care of her and Ahem.

Initially, I too was disgusted with her antics.
Before the marriage could even happen, she would shout at Gopi, just for her own satisfaction that Gopi really will never say anything in return.

Remember the day Raashi forces Gopi to come into Modi Bhavan with sheera? Kokila shouts at Gopi. Gopi is about to say Raashi's name, but Raashi stops her, and Kokila sees this. But she, to exert her power, shouts at her.
Same with the mehendi ceremony, when Panna makes Gopi talk on the phone with Ahem. Kokila realizes that it was Panna's fault, but scolds, just because she can.

Don't get me started on the jewellery incident. I remeber Kokila trying to get Ahem worked up about Gopi. She even said things like Gopi was trying to tell on Kokila to Ahem so that she could drive a wedge between mother and son. And when Gopi tried to speak, Ahem just told her to be quiet.

But now, I really think Kokila has changed. She went from always accusing and scolding Gopi to always taking her side. She always defends Gopi now.
Remeber on Teej? When she found Gopi, passed out on the floor. She was so worried for her, she fed her with her own hands. She even tried to defend Gopi to Ahem, but it was him that didn't listen.
Or when Gopi told Kokila that she was leaving, you could tell that she wanted to stop Gopi. She was so conflicted.
I think Kokila truly loves and respects Gopi now

I don't think she sees the error in her ways just yet. But she is trying to bring Ahem and Gopi closer.

What Im scared of is, say when Ahem does fall for Gopi, and starts giving more attention to her than Kokila, then how will she react?

Yuks
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow  thx for the heads-up.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes i agree it is kokila's fault its because of her gopi is suffering.