Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ITNE GANDI SOCH?? CVS AP LOGON KI..!

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
How can u be SO DISGUSTING CVS???

I wanna break The CV head's face!!
How can they be soooooooooooo gross!! The man dat gave u the smile..that gave u ur life..for whom u are alive today n loves u unconditionally..he doesn make u smile yet the man who raped u..left u at the airport pregnant..ruined ur life gives u a reason to smile?
How GROSSS is that? I think i need a few bags to throw up..CVS itni gandi soch kaisey ho sakti hai ap logon ki????!!

Itna Bura Pathetic twist kis ghadey ne socha
??!!😡
Geet ka character itna RUIn kardiya hai ke ab kuch nahin ho sakta!
What r u guys trying to proof
?
What msg are u trying to give out
??
Apna dimaag wapas le ayein cvs khuda ke liye!!😡
I feel like PUKING!🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pp1309 thumbnail
yes geet ko accha khasa badnam kar rahe hai,
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
in Cvs ki soch aisi hai ki aaj geet ko badnam kar rahe hain, aur monday ko twist la kar MSK ko badnam karenge Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago
Aleezey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As much as I am hating this s/l  I think my faith on cvs have not completely gone , I am enduring this crapfest only becozz I know the end resutl will be worth it the  reunion ,the passion it will all be wort the wait .
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha ha...i luvd how openly u expressed the thoughts of millions. i just luvd u'r attitude. 
good job.👏
i'm dying in laughter. luv u'r anger. feel like pinching u'r cheeks. aww u r so cute...so angry.....🤗
me toooo...way too angry but u'r anger is too sweet.😆
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think we might be over reacting a bit ...  the story had a lull in it ... they're spicing it up by bringing emotions high ..

Remember - the CVs have ALWAYS brought in small, yet deep, reasons for their seperations.  They're not always justified but they're always real.   And then they, inevitably, have reunited Geet and Maan, ONLY to make their bond deeper than before.

In real life - a mother losing a child is a life altering experience.   Every big, huge, humongous loss looks minute compared to this loss of a child.   And NOTHING, no emotion, logic, event seems sensible for a while - all you feel is a void.  So Geet reacting insanely is all actually rather sensible right now.  She SHOULD be acting strange, behaving strange.    And the ppl you lash out at most are the ones you're most comfortable with - which in turn are the ones you love.

So ... sit back, have faith in the CVS.  It's not like they're planning on reuniting Dev and Geet or anything of the sort.   It's just another roller coaster ... I for one was hoping for another twist, and figured it had be teh baby ... anything else was just not going to be sig fig enough ...

Chilax - we've got a great reunion coming up ...
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

ha ha ha...i luvd how openly u expressed the thoughts of millions. i just luvd u'r attitude. 

good job.👏
i'm dying in laughter. luv u'r anger. feel like pinching u'r cheeks. aww u r so cute...so angry.....🤗
me toooo...way too angry but u'r anger is too sweet.😆

Yeah i am damn angry...n now i just saw the new fb pics..W*H is dev DOING? CVS pagal ho gaye hain..i quit watching ghsp..😡🤢
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Yeah i am damn angry...n now i just saw the new fb pics..W*H is dev DOING? CVS pagal ho gaye hain..i quit watching ghsp..😡🤢

welcum to the club. i haven't watched the show since ages. went to c it for 14 feb...that was disappointing. i only read about the show everyday. i tell myself to stop living in past in kurbaan hoa days. ...so decided to stop watching it n just reading about it. if i ever feel like there is sumthing worth watching..only then i' spend time on this new cvs creation.
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

welcum to the club. i haven't watched the show since ages. went to c it for 14 feb...that was disappointing. i only read about the show everyday. i tell myself to stop living in past in kurbaan hoa days. ...so decided to stop watching it n just reading about it. if i ever feel like there is sumthing worth watching..only then i' spend time on this new cvs creation.

Yeah datz what i have been doing since wed..i never missed one epi till now but now they r ruining geet's character n this track is ultra gross n pathetic!🤢
I literally almost puked!
CVS wake up!!
I HATE THIS!
DAMN GROSS!