Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: priyaoct

dont worry cvs will listen to us. if we keep them reminding . hope new characters are another parallel track , you never know

I wish cvs will listen
priyaoct thumbnail

I wish cvs will listen[/QUOTE]

yes if we keep on giving them constant feed back they will for sure listenπŸ˜ƒ

now its a time NASA needs to go and logical track to come in
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: priyaoct

@utopia true this track ir really hindering success of a showπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. cvs have many possibilities of parallel track if they  really want to make show successful

Yep, they should explore other possibilities instead to get this show back on track!!
  😑

The NASA CREW is not adding anything interesting to the show!!
   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ    🀒
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Copying and pasting from another post to which I replied πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. My answers are in blue. πŸ˜ƒ

Arjun and Annie track needs to end because? It has been stretched like a rubber band that is on the verge of breaking....no rhyme.....no reason.....for their love story there never will be a season. Which woman with any self respect will throw herself at her rapist? With all the crap they are hurling at us I might transform into an activist πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sangram and Nitya are not needed because? Do you seriously need an answer to this question πŸ€ͺ......let me give it to you anyways.... they are vestigial organs like the appendix in the human body.....it is of no use but it can create major problems when it flares up and can even cause death. Same way NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) are utterly and completely useless (especially AAN 🀒) but can kill the TRPs of the show without trying too hard - they just need to come on screen adn people either switch off the TV or change the channel 😳..... bas TRP gaye tel lene. 

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
priyaoct thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: liv2laugh

Copying and pasting from another post to which I replied πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. My answers are in blue. πŸ˜ƒ

Arjun and Annie track needs to end because? It has been stretched like a rubber band that is on the verge of breaking....no rhyme.....no reason.....for their love story there never will be a season. Which woman with any self respect will throw herself at her rapist? With all the crap they are hurling at us I might transform into an activist πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sangram and Nitya are not needed because? Do you seriously need an answer to this question πŸ€ͺ......let me give it to you anyways.... they are vestigial organs like the appendix in the human body.....it is of no use but it can create major problems when it flares up and can even cause death. Same way NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) are utterly and completely useless (especially AAN 🀒) but can kill the TRPs of the show without trying too hard - they just need to come on screen adn people either switch off the TV or change the channel 😳..... bas TRP gaye tel lene. 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for first answer and🀣🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ for second one.

awwww girl you crack me up!!!!