now its time to end AA TRAC.... an analysis

priyaoct thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
for the first time i am writing for arjun annie track because what i have observed after viewing reaction of majority of viewers that this track is one of the biggest fator of letting down of this show.many of my friends stop watching show after track introduced

now it has been nearly 3 months their track  is been shown with number of cameos but is worked?? simple answer is no....

last trp when it touched 1 was khoon bhari mang sequence after that the day they introduced it failed to reach that point , even maaneet marriage failed to touch1 because of too much focus on them despite of lot of hue and cry from the audiance.

the reason it fail is:

1. in pressence of charimatic jodi like maaneet majority not interested in another love track.so better come up with another good parallel track which totally interlinked with main plot.

2. giving too much screen space given with scenes completely interwoven with maaneet scenes are damn irritating and killikng effect of their scenes as well.

3. story totally disjointed from main track it seems we are watching two seperate shows.

cvs 3 months are long enough to judge one track now if still its not working its better to come up with other logical track here are some of the suggestions :

1. introduction of third khurrana brother vicky which is still missing from main plot.

2.bringing in maan past , story about their parents . khurana history still not revealed.

3. sameera and maans past.

4. geet family as it used to be in early days.

5. much more screen space to our beloved adi sir , romeo and maaneesha.so on......

tracks can be explored if writers become serious in raising trp because majority change their channels when they are shown., many hit shows like utran bidai always have characters and tracks completely interwoven with main track.

Edited by priyaoct - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaoct thumbnail
no comments ๐Ÿ˜•

guys if you want to end this message should be send to cvs
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with what you wrote!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

A&A are taking away the MAGIC of the show!!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The A&A storyline is just not working!!  ๐Ÿคข

It's only hindering the success of our favourite show!!  ๐Ÿ˜”

The NEW CVS need a BETTER parallel track than A&A!!  ๐Ÿ˜ก

MAANEET
should be their MAIN FOCUS!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I don't want our show to go off the air due to bad ratings!!  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The NEW CVS need to FIX THE PARALLEL TRACK ASAP!!
  ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Instead of finishing this track now sangram is also added. its terrible now. when this track will end . CVs only knows. we will get maneet to watch less becoz of this crap track. I dont like this track at all.
priyaoct thumbnail
@utopia true this track ir really hindering success of a show๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. cvs have many possibilities of parallel track if they  really want to make show successful
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
101% right.i just hate the AA track bcoz they interfere our maaneet story with their baseless story.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กthere r so many ways 2 extent the storyline as mentioned by u.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

i was the most irritated when AA were given more imp than maaneet marriage.i thought i was watching AA sr nt mg marriage๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
priyaoct thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

101% right.i just hate the AA track bcoz they interfere our maaneet story with their baseless story.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กthere r so many ways 2 extent the storyline as mentioned by u.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

i was the most irritated when AA were given more imp than maaneet marriage.i thought i was watching AA sr nt mg marriage๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

thanx for liking my post, the damage they did in maaneet marriage is irreplacable!!! otherwise trp would touch 1 mark
Afrad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think CV will heard of us.They become deaf and blind.Nobody like AA track but they bring one by disgusting character between them.But thats not work.I hate them.
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrad

I don't think CV will heard of us.They become deaf and blind.Nobody like AA track but they bring one by disgusting character between them.But thats not work.I hate them.

u r rite.AA r actually a nuisance!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
priyaoct thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrad

dont worry cvs will listen to us๐Ÿ˜ƒ. if we keep them reminding๐Ÿ˜† . hope new characters are another parallel track , you never know