"Yeh Hamari Baby Hai......"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
"Yeh Hamari Baby hai, Jise maine kal raat ko deliver kiya hai, FRESH!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hahahahahhahaha...the kal raat deliver and Fresh part was just hilarious. I was just literally LOLing, Laughing Out Loud. Our temporary Khanak (aka KT) is just so cute & funny.
So many times I get frustrated during the day time when I have to almost patiently wait for someone to do a written update of the episode in the forum or search for the episode's video online, since we are behind by few episodes in the US. But at the end of the day, after all the stress from work & school, my day ends so nicely & peacefully with these types of entertaining funny dialogue filled episodes that all the stress seems worth it. 😊I wish RBO continues like this forever. I hope & hope& pray, that Shantanu doesn't agree for the baby this fast and Khanak too gets to understand that it is too early to become parents. The creatives should just let the fun & entertainment continue without too much serious drama.
 I agree with you, Khanak is starting t doubt her earlier  views, maybe they will be able to comprise and  have a baby later on
yup that dialogue was hilarious 🀣 loving RBO its the best show on TV and shanak/yasharan are driving me crazy😍
long live RBO.shanak r getng cuter n cuter..........i thnk khanak will say no 2 baby now n shaan wants a babyπŸ˜†
Agree... that dialogue was hilarious... couldn't control my laugh... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Silpa_25

Agree... that dialogue was hilarious... couldn't control my laugh... πŸ˜†

me too
tina rbo has tht effect on all of us this show just puts u at peace no high drama ya tension
 fun masti emotional romance n loads of fun is rbos motto
all thnks to rbo cvs:)
dat dialogue was just tooo good.............
hilarious................🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
and shaan says it so seriously...........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i was on the floor when he said that goshh he speaks so much on non veg

loved the way shan says it .......he said it so cutely and made me love him even more
but  zyaada pyar tab ata hai when he got carried away with baby's cuteness and started patting him along with khanak showing shan's emotional side