LuvManan13 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Another thing can happen!
What you guys think????
You guys know in choti bahu they are looking for girl for Rohan
Right?
I think first for Rohan they will first choose radikha and then dev will tried to break this relationship and would not accept this proposal either.
What you guys think????????
This is my point of view for next track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I kindia have this feeling like he might be arranged with Radhkia
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev never try to break that proposal...If Rad like Rohen(because she thinks that Rohen is KK)so Dev surely help Rad to go to Rohen...but I think Rohen will not tilk Rad case she is a cultural girl...and he him self a western type boy so he is wants a western type Girl...
may be Rohen get to know that Dev's love is Rad then Rohen how ever help to Dev...
I have a feeling that BB tell Dev to marry Rad..................
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Dev will never try to break Rohan's marraige. It will be Rohan himself who'l refuse to marry Radhika. I think Rohan & Radhika would become freinds & slowly she'l confide in him about their childhood marraige.And maybe Rohan will realise that the guy who Radhika is refering to is none other than Dev himself.And  Rohan will help Radhika unite with Dev.Maybe it could be that BB might ask Dev to get married to Radhika,since the pundit has said BB will be the one who'l be getting the CB in the family.
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Sahra_

I kindia have this feeling like he might be arranged with Radhkia

Yeah!! Because this story is about dev and radikha not about rohan and ridikha
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

Dev never try to break that proposal...If Rad like Rohen(because she thinks that Rohen is KK)so Dev surely help Rad to go to Rohen...but I think Rohen will not tilk Rad case she is a cultural girl...and he him self a western type boy so he is wants a western type Girl...
may be Rohen get to know that Dev's love is Rad then Rohen how ever help to Dev...
I have a feeling that BB tell Dev to marry Rad..................

Actually that can happen too may be Rohan will reject the propesal
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Dev will never try to break Rohan's marraige. It will be Rohan himself who'l refuse to marry Radhika. I think Rohan & Radhika would become freinds & slowly she'l confide in him about their childhood marraige.And maybe Rohan will realise that the guy who Radhika is refering to is none other than Dev himself.And Rohan will help Radhika unite with Dev.Maybe it could be that BB might ask Dev to get married to Radhika,since the pundit has said BB will be the one who'l be getting the CB in the family.

But don't you that his take too much time when only have 12 days
avina_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Dev will never try to break Rohan's marraige. It will be Rohan himself who'l refuse to marry Radhika. I think Rohan & Radhika would become freinds & slowly she'l confide in him about their childhood marraige.And maybe Rohan will realise that the guy who Radhika is refering to is none other than Dev himself.And  Rohan will help Radhika unite with Dev.Maybe it could be that BB might ask Dev to get married to Radhika,since the pundit has said BB will be the one who'l be getting the CB in the family.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ It would be really interesting if that happens !!!!!!!! But we just have to wait and watch to see what the creatives have stored for us !!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
zorinatm thumbnail
if Dev know that the proposal is for Radhika sure he do something that this marriage can not heppen between Rohan and Radhika
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avina_forever

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00ff" size="4">πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒIt would be really interesting if that happens !!!!!!!! But we just have to wait and watch to see what the creatives have stored for us !!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ</font>

Wish dev does try to break up marriage.