Kareena Kapoor Fan Club 10 BeboMusicWinnerPg82 - Page 101

Posted: 13 years ago
Shivani--->lovely sig!!..u hv a shop na??...
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

& Ur most welcum... In fact Thank you for  letting me make the #11 one 😊
Arre thank you kis baat ka? You are one of our most active member so everyone needs a chance to make it. plus once u post the next round, u can add the page # too. 😛
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

I am not into punjabi songs at all. only when i have to attend the shaadies i listn to them. 😳

in shaddis they play hindi songs but no one really cares since they r into dancing soo much n even they play a rap song ppl still dance to it it's funny n then they realize it after couple of mins n the dj changes the song 😆
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

thanks zubi i was planning on making sallu b bebo but ended up making bebo-tuisshar. 😆
Did u see the sallu-bebo one i made? 😍
Originally posted by nik_sweetpoison

Shivani--->lovely sig!!..u hv a shop na??...

yea but it's closed currently cuz i have skool n all but i have the gallery open. 
Originally posted by _Mariam_

@zoobi: yeah sure i will help you find the pics
Ok I added ur name there. I will disclose the categories soon for which i need u to find me pics. 😛
Hey Miss.Colorfull I'm addin ur  siggy to the siggy column  in the 11th FC... Is It Finee ?? BTW Its amazing !!!!!!!!!!! 👏
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Did u see the sallu-bebo one i made? 😍

beautiful sig the first time i saw it n i was wondering who made the sig n then i saw ur name n i was wow zubi is gud 😉
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

in shaddis they play hindi songs but no one really cares since they r into dancing soo much n even they play a rap song ppl still dance to it it's funny n then they realize it after couple of mins n the dj changes the song 😆
Well in our shaadi's they play hindi songs but once a punjabi song starts, everyone gets up and start dancing, it turns everyone on. 😆
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Hey Miss.Colorfull I'm addin ur  siggy to the siggy column  in the 11th FC... Is It Finee ?? BTW Its amazing !!!!!!!!!!! 👏
sure you can add the siggies. my name is shivani