Funny Ideas for Z to kill time - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

D sir ko bulana zabardast idea heyπŸ˜ƒ.. .waise backstage par tho honge hi GG ki choreo karne... may be he can sneak into main stage n do some entertaining dance as well πŸ˜†

or he can sit on GM's seat wearing mithun's mask πŸ˜† all he has to do is repeat the masters comments in twisted words anyway πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mihirism

What IS THIS Tod-Mod???? :S :S :S everyone is so mad at it πŸ˜†

after u watch u will also be mad about it πŸ˜†

or he can sit on GM's seat wearing mithun's mask πŸ˜† all he has to do is repeat the masters comments in twisted words anyway πŸ˜†

arey now a days he even doesn't do that... he will simply tell "masters ne keh diya aur mein kya kahu"... n finally says "that's it that's it" or KB3 or GS and then thank u (3) very much
🀣

arey now a days he even doesn't do that... he will simply tell "masters ne keh diya aur mein kya kahu"... n finally says "that's it that's it" or KB3 or GS and then thank u (3) very much
🀣

not to forget the pelvic thrusts and "angry-old-man stares" he does once in a while πŸ€£
I like the couple-switch idea a lot. I would love Karan and Falon to perform together! Then, the second half can be with the original couples. I skipped the Tod-Mod thing since I heard so many bad things about it before watching it. πŸ˜† I don't even know what it is! Anyways, it would be nice and new to see the couples-switch. 

not to forget the pelvic thrusts and "angry-old-man stares" he does once in a while πŸ€£

OMG don't remind me about that...πŸ˜†
he makes some weird faces which does not suit him at all.. He may think its cool but somebody plz tell its not... it is mostly annoying... But when Jay makes such faces he looks soooooooooooo cute...😍 i think dada is trying to give competiton to Jay... par wo nahin jaanthe ki
Jay ko is maamle mein harana mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hein😳

OMG don't remind me about that...πŸ˜†
he makes some weird faces which does not suit him at all.. He may think its cool but somebody plz tell its not... it is mostly annoying... But when Jay makes such faces he looks soooooooooooo cute...😍 i think dada is trying to give competiton to Jay... par wo nahin jaanthe ki
Jay ko is maamle mein harana mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hein😳

LOL u do deserve jay's biggest fan πŸ˜† he was quite funny this season though...i wanted manish paul as he was full-on entertainment πŸ˜‰ but i guess he's better with kids...will be fun to watch him and jay host....its gonna be a perfect DID season if TL and Shiamak are present too...i hope it runs for life...one month is too short πŸ˜³

LOL u do deserve jay's biggest fan πŸ˜† he was quite funny this season though...i wanted manish paul as he was full-on entertainment πŸ˜‰ but i guess he's better with kids...will be fun to watch him and jay host....its gonna be a perfect DID season if TL and Shiamak are present too...i hope it runs for life...one month is too short πŸ˜³

hey wht to do he is sooooooooooo cute n lovable❀️⭐️. I only started watching from DID Season2 n jus for Jay i watched almost all episodes of DID 1 πŸ˜‰

I wish they bring in Manish and Jay to host DKS😍
😍

I wish they bring in Manish and Jay to host DKS😍
😍

i think thats their plan πŸ˜‰ hopefully everything will work out

atleast calling family members was fine... may be they wanted to bring emotional quotient to the show... but the way they wanted to bring fun element introducing TM was ridiculous... Jay kaafi nahi tha kya 🀣
Yeah Jay is quite the comedian himself. His punchline expressions are classicπŸ˜†