+_+Les Femmes Puissance!+_+

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/cclo6.gif

Hey IF-ians!
Guess what? This month of March is very important! You know why? Because the general theme of this Month is
Women Power! And for the non-french speaking, yes that's what the title says. Women power.
---------
For this amazing day that recognizes woman and their power, and their capability to do things that men can, the CC's of IF give you the chance to discuss!

Confused? Yeah..that sentence was very vague. 🤔 I'm actually very tired right now. Half asleep-ish. See? I don't even know what i'm saying. 😳 Like, asleep-ish? That's not even a word! *ahem* Moving on. *yawns* Aren't you guys tired? It's a tiring day eh? 🥱
Ok....

W O M E N P O W E R !

So ladies [and men..i guess 🤔], tell us a time when YOU or anyone you know has done something really incredible or something that's made you/them feel powerful! Even if it's like..leading your class or teaching your little siblings to draw/write..or anything like that. ðŸ˜ƒ And tell us about a woman that inspires you! Someone who's your role model. And why.
-------
Oh and to make it even more fun, name a woman in a cartoon or in a show that represents woman power. Like..Superwoman. Or Nikita or Nisha from Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani..*shrugs*

Have fun!
-Jot.
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/ccl9.gif

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
Woow..great post Jot.

Will edit soon :D
For some minutes after reading the post, I was left wondering which Nikita/Nisha are you talking about! There's no one, who is named Nikita or Nisha in Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani! (As far as I know!) =P 

So, woman power! Yes, whenever some women got near KSG, i kinda felt, that they have all the power in the world! :P :P 

What!? Are we talking about actual power, well many a times, I feel my mom has all the power in the world, obviously I'm not the perfect daughter she could've get, but she loves me anyhow! Whenever I come back from school, after one helluva tiring day... although, she may have done all the daily chores plus all the outdoor work, she serves me food and do the dishes and all! She helps me studying, yells at me whenever I've done smg wrong, gives me personalized make-up sessions, gifts me chocolates at unusual days and do a lot of things for me which I am unable to accomplish alone...in a nut shell, she's the best thing, that has ever happened to me! So for me, she's my superman...err, superwoman! =D 

*Love you momma!* 

Kudos with the post, Jot! :D
*bites tongue* Oops.  I meant Misha not Nisha. ROFL
once a grp from my skul had to go to a science program...i was in that gup. it was a 5 day program.
the guy who represented our skul absented himself  on the last day
so i took over representing my skul
my speech some how really impressed the guest (it was dumb and unprepared according to me)
i felt really powerful.

i think powerpuff girls rock!!
Nice,dear jotty.🥳..yes, march is the month of women power.and march is especial to me bcoz march is my B'day month😳😳😳
woowww nice post!....i think that a women who has made me proud would be indira gandhi cuz she is 1 of the first few women in the politics and that represents a symbol that women arent weak....women from cartoon or show is bharti from aiso var dundo!Edited by MeenaJ - 13 years ago
Power and Women

I think it goes to every mother - I mean today is mother's day and I am not with my mommy but all the little things they do for us, they make life so easy without you realising, they are there for you when you need them the most - they are the best support system in the world....

Love you Mommy 🤗
Hi :):) title in french...r u french?
Originally posted by nikita_88

Power and Women

I think it goes to every mother - I mean today is mother's day and I am not with my mommy but all the little things they do for us, they make life so easy without you realising, they are there for you when you need them the most - they are the best support system in the world....

Love you Mommy 🤗

i agree... Love u mom :):):):):)