Users

Frequent Posters

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
minaaaaaaaaaa.............
superb yar !!
i wsh ds happend in kmh !
anyways w8 fr ur chance..... dere will be scens where ur etake will be needed lol.....
n dat was truely a good wrk !! hugssss
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello my awesome readers. I know a lot of you have pmed me, asking various questions.  I just wanted to let u all know, I wont be writing for a little bit...i don't know how long. Halth hai, my nani is very sick she has cancer, and i have to do a lot of the running around town to doctors and hospitals, everyone in the family is feeling down.... I also got a job (finally will be putting my degree to use) and its all happening at the same time. When i do write something new u all will know. 😊
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mina_T

Hello my awesome readers. I know a lot of you have pmed me, asking various questions.  I just wanted to let u all know, I wont be writing for a little bit...i don't know how long. Halth hai, my nani is very sick she has cancer, and i have to do a lot of the running around town to doctors and hospitals, everyone in the family is feeling down.... I also got a job (finally will be putting my degree to use) and its all happening at the same time. When i do write something new u all will know. 😊

I will pray for your Nani inshallah she will be fine soon, my Nani is also very sick with cancer. (L)🤗
piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I will keep the thoughts of your nani in my prayers dear...its will be alright...u will get to  manage everything. god will be with u always with his helping hands..
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you. And good luck with your job!! 🤗
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hang on there,  I wish youu all the best :)
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i will pray 4 ur nani....good luck 4 ur job..
bollyrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww, I hope your Nani gets better! Thanks for the lovely story! (:

hey Mina that was amazing part....👏👏👏 sorry for late reply actually i'm busy with my new job...bt thanks alot for wonderful ff....😳😳 we'r waiting for more ff....bt take ur time, feel sorry to hear that ur nani... i'll pray for her....tc,

love
seherSmile
chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey min, missed ur ff for sometime now!! i kept serching over the weekend nd there was nothing! then saw ur note. sorry to hear abt ur nani. May Allah give her health and strength to fight this. Take care of her. all the best!