Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mina i'm in hysterics, this is what i love about your work, you add a variety of genre's and make it so much like the show but in your own amazing style. Im so glad you started another FF and thanks for the PM. WOW, they're in the shower liking it 😍 Can't wait for the next part update soon. xx
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Awesome Mina......too good...👏⭐️
Absolutely loved it....
Plzzz do continue soon....
Mrs.KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great fic!! please keep me updated!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know i could have merged them, but they are all written such that you could awesome they were all in the same story line, with gaps. As for the other fics nope I don't think I will be continuing them, how were ur exams?
[/QUOTE]

Yep, i understand. Exams are going good. 2 more to go 😊 but cannot resist visiting KMH forum during study breaks. Could not resist writing a scene in my FF too
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mission gone...interesting.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or the show. However I own this and fic.

~*~

Arohi turned the faucet on, the water was warm and steam started to develop.

"Well wifey, why is it that I'm always stripped down to my shorts and you are fully dressed when we are in the shower?"

Chapter 2

Arohi stopped breathing, her eyes trailed up from his foot to his head, where the water was dripping off his hair down to her face. Her mouth hung open, he was breath taking and the smoldering look he was giving her made her knees quake. Arjun slowly pushed Aorhi against the shower wall, his back to the washroom door. With one hand pushed against the wall next to her ear, with the other hand he trailed a finger down her face, then outlined her lips slowly. He leaned down and whispered.

"Answer my question, A-ro-hi."

Arohi's brain drew a complete blank. What was she supposed to say? Not to mention that his finger was still on her lips keeping her quiet. Wait ,what had he said?

"Ah-I-um-a what question?"

Arjun chuckled and moved even closer. He was surprised she hadn't pushed him away yet. Maybe there was still a chance, Aorhi sent out so many mixed signals, maybe it was time he showed her a little bit of how he felt, give her a nudge in the right direction.

Arohi looked around the shower, at the faucets, stainless steel, the tiles, blue and green and white, the drain with the water swirling around before entering the drain. The steam that made the stall so foggy that she couldn't see anything out side of the glass.

He moved closer, and her heart beat began racing faster then a race horse, his lips so close to hers, he was going to kiss her?

No way! Or....way?

With his lips a hair's breath away from hers, she closed eyes, Arjun turned his head and placed his lips softly a feather like touch on her cheek bone, then her forehead.

Arjun took a deep breath in, keeping him self in control, it wouldn't be a good idea to scare her away. He rested his forehead on hers.

"What is going on Aorhi? What are we?"

~*~

Paul and his buddy, Niresh knocked on the door, with Hardeep and Gill standing at door ready to help.

"Room service."

There was no response.

They knocked again, louder this time.

When there was no response, Paul twisted the door handle and all four were surprised to see the door open.

"Be careful it maybe a trap." Hardeep warned. Paul and Niresh nodded there heads and walked in.

"Excuse me sir, we have room service for you, I kno-"

"Shut it Paul there is no one here." Niresh took his gun out and motioned for Hardeep and Gill to enter.

"Boss no one is here."

"Wait what is that sound? And look clothing." Hardeep pointed to the trail of clothing leading to the washroom.

"Its the shower boss."

"Abe ullo-ke pathe, I know its the shower."

"Niresh is right, but do we go in?" Gill asked.

"We might have the wrong room." Paul pointed out. All four men looked at each other debating wether or not to make a move.

"But this is room 1104, Paul you go check the washroom, he might be taking a shower."

"Me? Why me? What if its not Arjun Singahnia?"

"Teri ma ki-fine I'll come with you. Niresh Gill stay alert." Paul and Hardeep made there way towards the closed washroom door.

~*~

"Arjun I..." what could she say? Where should she start. Arohi put one hand on his shoulder trying to collect her thoughts.

"Your killing me here Arohi, I need to know...something."

His voice pulled at her heart strings, she might as well spill the beans to him he could make sense of it all on his.

Aorhi made up her mind she pulled her head up and looked him square in the eye ready to confess her troubled mind and heart, when saw the washroom door open a little and light from the outside come in, the washroom wasn't so bright so it was easily noticeable when outside light came in.

Arohi gasped her eyes brows shooting into her hair line in shock, she pulled Arjun closer.

"There here!" She whispered loudly into his ear.

Arjun was confused.

"What?" His voice was loud, too loud!

For a smart guy he could be so dense sometimes. She had to do something quick.

Making sure her voice could be heard over the gushing water Arohi spoke up.

"Baby, what do you mean? It's okay were married, this is all permissible!" She giggled loudly and ran her hands up and down Arjuns back.

Arjun raised one eyebrow.

Was she possessed?

Arohi moved her head in the direction of the door and Arjun realized what she meant, they had company.

Of all the damn times, he could kill those fools with his bare hands. But for now he could play along. Of course he couldn't speak out aloud incase the goons recognized his voice.

"What is permissible Aorhi?" He whispered.

Arohi giggled again.

"Oh honey why must you play so innocent, we have already taken out clothing off, what are u waiting for."

Arjun almost bust out into laughter he put his face against Arohi's shoulder trying to calm him self, Aorhi only rolled her eyes.

~*~

Hardeep noticed Paul go stone white. Maybe it was the trail of clothing on the floor that freaked him out?

"What is it? You think we should break the couple up and check to see if its Arjun Singahnia? He looks tall enough to be him."

Hardeep took two steps into the washroom, and heard a loud groan, from the man in the stall then a shriek of laughter from the women. He turned red and looked at Paul.

"No -no we should go, I think its the hotel owners daughter is in there, it sounds like her, and boss she is one crazy scary women." Both goons had forgotten to keep there voices down and Arjun and Aorhi could hear them.

~*~

"You met them before?" Arjun whispered.

"Oh Yes!" Arjun made a face why did she have to overemphasize such suggestive phrases like that?

"Okay stop saying things like that."

"WHY baby? Does it TURN you On?" Arjun bit his lips trying not laugh. Aorhi was having too much fun.

"Do I tire you? Would You like to lie down and go to the bedroom? I ordered us wine and cake!"

~*~

Paul started pulling Hadeep back out the door.

"Boss we got the wrong room, its the hotel owners daughter, I know it! Lets get out of here!"

Hardeep nodded his head, this couldn't be Arjun Singhania, he would have noticed them and blown there heads off, it was obviously the heiress boy toy.

Both men rushed out of the room not bothering to close the door. Completely unaware of the surprise that waited for them out side.

~*~

Arohi sighed in relief and turned to leave Arjun's arms. Only to have him stop her.

"Arjun let me go, we have to get out of here."

"Not yet, there still out there."

"So? At least I can put a robe on."

Arjun turned his head and looked out.

"They left the washroom door open Aorhi."

"So what, they can't see what were doing, they will be gone soon." She turned the water off.

"Arohi wait. We need to talk about, us."

"I know. Can we talk tonight, maybe dinner, just us?"

"Are you asking me out?"

He had her stumped there, was she asking her husband out on a date? Was that possible?

"Yes I am. Will you come?"

"I'll be there." He smiled a real smile and so did Aorhi.

Bang!

A shot rang out outside and then there shouting a lot of voices. Arjun and Aorhi shared a troubled look, Arjun grabbed a gun and pushed Aorhi behind him and opened the shower door a little.

"Stay behind me and don't make a sound." He was dead serious.

"Okay, do you think they brought there friends?"

"If they did we would be dead by now."

Bang!

A light bulb went off in Aorhi's head, it had to be her Chacho!

Arjun looked down at Aorhi why was she so happy suddenly? Pagal larki...

"Oh Arjun i know it must be-"

Rajveer had a gun pointed to the head of Paul and as he and Hardeep came out of the washroom. The whole hotel was surrounded and evacuated, they had caught the suspicious group of gangsters in the parking lot, and arrested the other two int he room.

Hardeep took his gun out and was about to shoot one of the police when Rajveer shoot the gun out of his hand, and all hell broke loose. In the frenzy Paul made a run for it towards the washroom, only to be stopped by Rajveer, but not before he fired a shot into the washroom. From Rajveer angle he didn't notice that it only hit the door, he was worried it might have hit the occupant inside, mainly his niece. He left the other officers to handle the two goons and rushed into the washroom

"Arohi!"

"-Chacho!" Aroho opened the sliding shower door all the way slipping a little, but Arjun quickly up righted her with a hand around her waist, giving Aorhi the opportunity to happily wave at her uncle.

"Sumbhal ke wifey."

The sight made Rajveer want to commit suicide.

TBC.......................

Yes I love poking fun at Rajveer🤣. Thank you all you lovely ppl for all ur wonderful comments...I will pm ppl after i have my late late lunch lolz.

channi_star thumbnail
haha!!  mina!! nice!!

plzz make their date a lil more romantic n emtional frm both sides!!

was waitin 4 u r update n here it is...   :)
piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey mina...i must say this take took me so long to read...its not because its long but because of so much romance n intimacy n passion n heat .. in short..so much besharmi in words..i cant imagine wats in that head of urs!!😆 as aksh4IF said....its not Arohi's brain which went complete blank but my brain and i have to reread those sentences......I cud visually see those scenes in front of me...Arjun and Arohi...so much intense and intimacy hahaha....i am loving it..i wish they showed this in the show..do pm me..Edited by piamist - 13 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha, lol too funny yaar, mina i love you, your amazing seriously yaar your just too damn good loved this update soo much especially the last part haha bechara Rajveer how embarrassing. xx
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how u come up with this stuff is beyond me! lol

great part!   ur right.. missiion gone ......interesting!lol

contnue soon.. i wana see rajveer's reaction..lol
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Amazingly Fantabulously Amazing Update Sweetie!!!! 

Totally Loved It ...Cant Wait 4 Next Update