Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so so so gudd i luv the concept and Mina thank yu, u once again saved us from the cv's unsmooth transition of the hotel room I cannot wait for the next part please continue soon!
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piamist

Mina its a delight reading you FF's....i started late but completed reading both of your previous FF's Dadi's Revenge and Honeymoon retake...are there any other FF's that you wrote...i would love to read them too...i am kind of no nothing abt IF...struggling hard to search FF's ..if there are any other FF's which i missed out, please let me know...i dnt want to miss any...thanks for saving on these weekends....do PM me if you have a PM list. I dnt want to miss any of your updates...

I only have three fics and you are all caught up😊 thank you for your comments, very much appreciated and I am glad you like the ficsπŸ˜‰

indianamerican thumbnail
You did great job! omg pls continue i want to know what will happen next.  Action πŸ˜‰ Thank you for the PM AND AGAIN GREAT JOB!
πŸ‘ 
KEEP WRITTING!!\

Chandni?
Mina_T thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

mina you started one more FF

great

you could have just merged it with dadi ff na

anyways its very good.

Are you planning to continue your other FF?

I know i could have merged them, but they are all written such that you could awesome they were all in the same story line, with gaps. As for the other fics nope I don't think I will be continuing them, how were ur exams?
-anzaeram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice ff.......... plz pm me wen u update...........
Mina_T thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_8

wow mina...another ff....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
its amazing...πŸ‘πŸ‘ so arjuhi in shower again..😳😳 i m thinking what will d reaction of rajveer after seeing arjuhi in shower...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
update soon dear n plz pm me whn u update it...😊

I like messing around with Rajveers head, beacuse he hates arjun sooo much  that i naturally love poking fun at him in all my ficsπŸ˜‰

Mina_T thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

Minaaaaa!!!πŸ€—...sweets..first things first..cud u plzz PM me if u post upates or new FFs.. i dun wanna miss it n i dun always check the forum.. plz??

ur writings...i just wanna say..if u can put in so much romance n intimacy n passion n heat .. in short..so much besharmi in words..i cant imagine wats in that head of urs!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
and this FF...mind blowing.. i hadn't really thought deeply about the hotel scene in the show.. but ur retake on it gives amazing scope for my imagination.. πŸ€£.
luved the detailing.. arjun's attire, arohi's thoughts on her husbands dressing sense....the homing device, teh apps...luved it all!! very apt!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
but why does she always have rajvir to come n save..but rajvir showing up at room 1104..with arohi n arjun in the shower...me likes...me likes.. !!😈
wasnt it enuff that arohi forced arjun under the sheets..now they r in the shower again!! n arjun pointing out..that hez stripped n shez clothed!!..wont say more there..but i think the opposite version wud have been more realistic πŸ˜ˆ
cant wait for more!!

hahaha, this is just the tip of the ice berg for what goes on in my head, i could write so much more besharmi scenes and dialogue...😈.but i have to remember the rules of this place.πŸ˜‰ Kids are present here.
To be honest I had such high hopes for the hotel scene but alas I will have to fulfill my own wishes through my fic lolz.

Yeah Arohi shedding her clothing would have been more realistic, but this is an indian drama, so the girls clothes stays on😲
hemvb thumbnail
awesome ff yaar!!!!
arohi is too good!!!! this scene is way better than in the serial!!! and the shower scene...***faints*** fantabulous!!!
cant wait for arohi to strip now *wink wink***

btw do pm me when you update...
impatiently waiting yaar!!!!
thx
emma
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank MIna for Pm

Wow u started another fanfic and too brilliantly. shower scene again cant wait for the nxt part...
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry double post xx
Edited by meriyaar - 13 years ago