Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Kajal sweety, my name is Suman, and i just finished reading all of ur FF's and i have to say that I luv them...cant wait for the next update hun๐Ÿค—
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey kaajal...it was an awesome chapter....i loved it...
dyhardfan thumbnail
great chapter sweetie thank you....
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suman_4_NivRen

Hi Kajal sweety, my name is Suman, and i just finished reading all of ur FF's and i have to say that I luv them...cant wait for the next update hun๐Ÿค—

hi suman thank you so much for your comment
                     i am happy that you like my update........

Love you all my frnds.......
imkt thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

great chapter sweetie thank you....

thank you so much dyhardfan.......
imkt thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

hey kaajal...it was an awesome chapter....i loved it...

thank you so much dear....... i am happy u liked my ff
imkt thumbnail

Part-10

It's raining outside, evening time and it's raining outside. Nivi is waiting for karan. Karan is struck in the traffic and nivi is trying to call karan but he is picking up the call' Viren is coming from his car and sees nivi standing there. He tells driver to stop the car. Driver stops his car where nivi is standing. Viren opens door and tell her to come in.Nivi sees Viren and then here there. Viren insist to come in.

Viren: nivi jaldi sey gaadi mey beith jao..warna bheeg jaogi..

Nivi: nahi woh karan mujhe leney aata hi hoga'

Viren: dekho karan ko phone kardo ki tum merey sath ho, aao mey tumhey ghar chodh deta   hu. {please come in}

Nivi: thanks lakin mey chali jaungi..

Viren: {he comes to nivi holds her hands take her to car}

They both go and nivi calls karan. Karan picks up phone and nivi told her that she is with Viren and she will reach home okay'karan hangs up the phone. He is relieved and he waits to traffic go on. 

Nivi and Viren are going, wind is blowing and blowing and it's raining and raining. Nivi is seeing outside and Viren is watching her. Suddenly car stops nivi looks at Viren and Viren at driver.

Viren: kya hua driver gaadi kyu rok di..

Driver: who sahib lagta hai gaadi ke engine mey paani gus gaya hai.. aap yahi beithiye  mey kisi mechanic ko dekhkar aata hu'

Nivi: ab kya hoga, hum ghar kaisey pahunchegey..

Viren: tum gabrao mat nivi, driver bas abhi kisi ko lekar aata hi hoga..

Nivi sees viren: okay'

Scene shift:

Karan is looking outside from the car and here one couple is sitting in the rain and having tea. Karan remembers how karan and shilpa use to play in rain' Karan imagines shilpa and himself' when karan comes to basket ball hall, where shilpa is waiting for her..

shilpa: kya karan kaha itni late kar diya mey kab sey tumara wait kar rahi hu..

karan: sorry shilpa woh...

shipla: its ok chalo batao kya kehna tha...

karan: woh...shilpa mey woh...

shilpa: mey woh kya.....

karan: {in one go} shilpa i love you and really i cant live without you...

shilpa sees karan๐Ÿ˜Š...karan feels nerevous.. she comes to karan...

shilpa: {see karan} stupid, idot....itna time laga diya kehney mey...

karan looks consfuesd: kya....

shilpa: aisa kya dekh rahey ho, comeon ab kya mujhe batna padega ki chalo hug me now...buddu kahi ke...

karan {karan wahi} comes close to shilpa...karan sees shilpa {shilpa anand} ...shilpa sees karan with her big eyes.. karan sees her for a moment...

shilpa:kya hua karan..

karan: woh kya hai na tumarey is buddu ko pata nahi tha ki...

shilpa stops karan {she puts fingure on his lips}: ki uski shilpa sirf karan sey pyar karti hai...aur woh uske siwaye kisi aur ki nahi ho sakti... I love you karan...

karan hugs shilpa tightly and it starts rain....they remain like that only.. 

but suddenly he listen horn and he starts his car' and moves on'

Scene shifts:

It's raining outside and raining. Nivi is worried and she is feeling little uncomfortable with Viren as they both are alone. Viren sees nivi. Nivi can feel that very well.

Viren: nivi tum yaha ruko mey bas abhi aata hu'tumhey Akeley dart oh nahi lagega na,

Nivi: nahi tum jao okay' I will be fine..

Viren: okay but don't come out of the car until I come.

Nivi: okay {she nodes he head}

Viren smiles and go'and nivi sits in a car'

After some time'

Bijali zor sey chamkati hai aur nivi ko darr lagta hai.. She sees here and there. But she cannot find Viren anywhere, bijali aur chamkati hai aur baaarish aur tez ho jaati hai.. Nivi put hands on her face.. For 5 sec when it's raining she moves head up. She is sees one old lady with open hair, wrinkle or her face and standing in front of her window mirror. Nivi usey dekh kar dar jaati hai'she start crying and she comes out from car and runs'she sees back and again she runs... Suddenly she had a clash with some one..she hugs that person without seeing him.......

It's none other than viren.... Nivi hugs him tightly and start crying.. Viren nivi ke baalo ko sehlaata hai and he hugs her..Viren sees {angry ๐Ÿ˜ก looks }that women.. she runs from there... Nivi and viren stay like that for a moment.. Nivi see up after a min..she sees its viren, she leave him immediately..

Viren: tum theek ho na nivi aur tum gaadi sey bahar kyu aayi ,mainey tumhey mana kiya tha na...

nivi: woh mey baut dar gayi thi...

Viren: nivi yaha bahut baarish ho rahi hai is samay mechanic milna bahut mushkil hai, yaha pass mey hi ek hotel hai waha chaltey hai..

Nivi sees viren and nodes her head...they both go and reach hotel and manger is there.. Viren ask for a room.. Manger sees both of them and smiles...

viren: Why are you smiling?

manger: bas aisey hi saab, aap dono shaadi shuda ho...

viren: kyu, koi problem hai kya agar na ho toh...

manger: nahi nahi saab mujhe kya problem hogi... bas yeh hai ki jawani ke josh mey hosh mat khoiye...

viren smiles {fluet music start}: uski fikar aap mat kijye..

they both go and manger sees them and he smiles....Viren opens the room and nivi comes in.. viren locks the door...nivi looks at the room... viren gives towel to nivi... nivi looks at viren.

a song start: 

dil teri deewangi mein kho gaya hain {nivi takes towel}
haa aaa...
{nivi walks to window} dil teri deewangi mein kho gaya hain {viren
sees nivi}dil teri deewangi mein kho gaya hain - 2
kho gaya hain
{she takes turn and stop and sees viren and goes}
ho gaya hain ishq tumse ho gaya hain - 2
{nivi sees rain}

(kal talak jo baat bhi karte na the
{viren comes to nivi and kisses on her lower 
neck, nivi closes her eyes and trys to walk}
jo nigaahein char tak karte na the) - 2 {viren holds her arm}
aaj unko pyar hamse ho gaya hain - 2
{nivi turns & sees viren and walks to him}
ho dil teri deewangi mein kho gaya hain

(ishq ne aankhein karam ham pe kiye hain
yaar ki aaghosh se lipte hue hain) - 2
{nivi comes to viren}
khwaab jo dekha tha poora ho gaya hain - 2
{nivi sees viren with teary eyes}
ho dil teri deewangi mein kho gaya hain
{viren kisses on her forehead, hugs
tightly and nivi also...}

(tum miley toh yeh khudaai mil gayi {viren wipes her tear}
har khushi jo thi parayi mil gayi) - 2
mil gayi
{viren nivi godh mey utha leta and take her to bed}
meharbaan mujhpe mera rab ho gaya hain - 2
dil teri deewangi mein kho gaya hain
{he puts nivi on bed}
ho gaya hain ishq tumse ho gaya hain - 3
{he puts blanket on nivi and kisses on her forehead.. turn off the light, he sitson the chair and sees nivi, nivi sleeps}..

Scene shifts:In the night: {karan in his room, thinking something}

flashback:

After karan and shilpa confessed their love to each other, the happiest person was nivedita.

Even thought karan was dating shilpa he never forgot nivi. He made sure to spend a lot of time with nivi as she was his priority in life. And shilpa accepted this fact without any problem. She respected karan and nivi's pure friendship and wasn't one of those girls who want her boyfriend only for her and create a drama because he was giving more time to his friend than her.

Everything was going smoothly in their lifes and with time shilpa became a very close friend to nivi. She dated karan for years and they were very happy together..they even decided to get married once their lifes are established. But little did they know that destiny has something else in store for them.

The day of the graduation karan had noticed that shilpa was very quite and looked upset.

Karan: kya hua Shona? tum itna pareshan kyun lag rahi ho?

Shilpa: nahin'kuch nahin im fine

Karan: Shilpa tum janti ho tum mujhse kuch chupa nahin sakti naa'hua kya hai? (she takes a deep breath)

Shilpa: mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai'its very important'actually mujhe..(but before she could tell him anything nivi disturbs them)

nivi: oye lovebirds! Tum dono yahan ho aur maine kahan nahin dhoonda tum logon ko...vaise i dont wanna disturb you guys par graduation ka time ho raha aur phir mujhe kam pe bhi jaana hai'tho chalein?

All three of them leave as the graduation ceremony was about to start.

After it was done nivi had to leave as it was her last day of work at bar {after living viren, she comes to mumbai with karan , she completed her studies, for her expensive she start working in a bar as a bartender}. Shilpa takes karan somewhere where they can talk and where they are alone.

Karan: shilpa'ab batao ki aisi kya baat hai jo tumhe poora din iss tarah pareshaan karta raha..

Shilpa: karan'actually baat yeh hai ki'(her eyes get moist and karan gets tensed)

Karan: shilpa..shilpa kya hua tum theek tho ho naa? (not able to speak shilpa tightly hugs him and cries like a baby. Karan hugged her back confused but trying to calm her down) Shona'dekho roo mat sab theek hai main hoon naa'(hearing this she tightens her grip on him)

Shilpa: kuch bhi theek nahin hai karan...kuch bhi nahin...

Karan: Shona'dekho tum mujhe apni pareshaani batao tho sahi...hum milke usse solve karne ki koshish karenge

Shilpa: I love you Karan...i love you soo much...plzz yeh baat tum kabhi bhoolna mat (karan's tension was growing as he never saw her behave like this)

Karan: shilpa...mujhe dekho...

Shilpa: plzz...plzz mujhe aise hi tumhare bahon mein rehne do'bas aur kuch der ke liye...(karan quitely tightens his grip around her and stayed like this till she calms down) karan main jaa rahi hoon...(she brokes the hug and looks at his confused face)

Karan: jaa rahi ho matlab'kahan? (she wipes her tears and turns her back to him)

Shilpa: London mein mujhe ek bohut bade laywer ke saath apna internship karne ka mauka mila hai...(karan gets shock)

Karan: London...? kitni waqt ke liye? (shilpa closes her eyes and tears roll down her cheecks) Shona?...kitni waqt ke liye? (she looks at him with her teary eyes and he got his answer) matlab...hum dono?...tumne humare bare mein ek baar bhi nahin socha...?

Shilpa: tum bhi tho mere saath jaa sakte ho naa...tum apna business London mein start kar sakte ho'

Karan: aur nivi?...usse yahan akeli chor doun? jo vaada dadi aur uncle se kiya hai usse tod doun?

Shilpa: karan hum teeno vahan jaa sakte hain aur...(he cuts her)

Karan: nahin...hum teeno nahin jaa sakte...sirf tum jaa sakti ho...Sunshine ki saare sapne yahan Mumbai mein hain..aur main apni khushi paane ke liye uske sapne nahin tod sakta aur naa hi main usse chor sakta hoon...tho sirf tum jaa sakti ho...(she knew karan will never chose her over nivi but still the last ray of hope she had broke with what he just said so she gave him a faint smile)

Shilpa: tum mere saath aa nahin sakte I can understand...lekin mujhe phir bhi jaana hoga aur yeh baat tumhe samajhni hogi...(karan knew he has no right to stop her. He can't be selfish and stop her from living her dreams just because he deeply loved her. So he takes a deep breath trying his best not to break down in front of her)

Karan: jao'(shilpa looks at him shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ) yeh tumhara sapna hai aur main nahin chahta ki tum meri waje se usse poora naa karo...main tumse bohut pyaar karta hoon shilpa lekin main selfish nahin baan sakta...tumhe ek golden opportunity mili hai apna sapna sach karne ka..tho usse meri liye mat gavaao

Shilpa: karan...(but once again he cuts her)

Karan: shona plzz...iss se pehle ki main kamzor pad jaoun jao'jao aur apna sapna poora karo

Shilpa was badly crying and karan takes a step towards her to hug her but stops. If he hugs her now he'll become weak and is not sure he will have the courage to let her go. So he just looked at her for a last moment and with a heavy heart he leaves from there leaving behind him a shattered shilpa'

karan sleeps.......

Edited by stary_kajal - 13 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Kajal loved the Nivren scene hope Nivi accepts Viren soon....๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks a lot dear and will be waiting for the next chapter ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by aysha1989 - 13 years ago
imkt thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha1989

Kajal loved the Nivren scene hope Nivi accepts Viren soon....๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks a lot dear and will be waiting for the next chapter ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks for the comment....i will update soon...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kajal amazing scenes loved it cont soon