Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
                           hey frnds i am back..........
                         Part-7

The scene starts from the gautam, sid sees gautam and he knows that gautam ney sab sun liya hai jo picheley 5 saalo sey chupa hua tha sabsey... sid comes to gautam... sid puts hand on his shoulder...

gautam: bhaiya mey aapke sath hu, mey viren bhai ko khush dekhna chahta hu..mujhe nahi pata tha ki unke is hastey huey chehrey ke pichey itni udaasi hai..

sid smiles: gautam mujhe tumsey yahi umeed thi...bas mey sirf yahi chahta hu ki yeh baat sirf merey, karan aur tumarey bich mey hi rehni chahiye...yeh baat kisi ko bi pata nahi chaley...tum samaj rahey ho na...

gautam: ji bhaiya fikar not, yeh raaz kisi ko pata nahi chalega........

In Night:
karan is lost and upset about nivi and he is remembering his own wounds.. he has tears in his eyes and he is very sad...he take out an album from the drawz and opens it.. There is a pic of karan and sunshine...and more frnds... then a photo comes karan is kissing on someone forehead.. karan sees pic and a tear drop on it..he wipes it... 

Flashback:
a playground is there... a crowd is cheering for karan........karan.....karan... karan is in black ganji...and black track... he puts ball in a basket and crowd shouts yeah......karan is a champ..........girls are running behind him... he is standing with the basketball and rolling on fingure....

Suddenly alarm on...Its 5 o clock.... karan sees it and sleeps again...

Scene shifts:

The next day karan woke up later than usual as he spent her whole night thinking about his meeting with sid. So she first gets ready for work and then goes downstairs to make the breakfast but he  surprise it was already ready. He finds nivi on the couch with his eyes closed but what caught his attention was her clothes.She wasn't ready for office yet....

nivi: karan? (karan opens his eyes and looks at her direction)

Karan: hi...tum aaj late uth gaayi...(she sits besides him on the couch)

nivi: yeah'I was tired but..why aren't you ready for office? Late jaa rahe ho?

Karan: heuu actually...maine socha main aaj ghar pe hi rehta hoon...kam pe jaane ka bilkul maan nahin kar

nivi: hello Ria?...listen i am not coming today so if u wanna take your day u can okay? Bye (karan looks at her confused when she hangs up)

Karan: tum kyun nahin jaa rahi ho? (nivi crossed her legs and rests her head on his shoulder)

nivi: I wanna spend my day doing nothing with my stupid buddy (karan smiles and wraps his arm around her)

He drops a kiss on her head and then rests his cheek on it. They stayed like that for a while not saying anything. nivi's presence was more than enough for karan to feel better. There was no need for her or even him to say anything. Being just by his side during these not so easy days was what he needed most in life....

nivi: kahi gumney chaltey hai....

karan: okay but kaha jaana hai......

nivi: shopping.......

karan: o god yar... please pichley week hi toh shopping ki thi and now you want more...

nivi: chalo na yar please mood spoil mat karo.......

karan: okay baba okay...lets go and be ready now...

nivi: okay...{nivi goes}

karan sees nivi and he immediately goes and pick up the phone and he make call to sid and tell him that they are coming to mall please bring viren... sid agress

SOOD HOUSE:

Everyone is sitting and having his breakfast...All of them is sitting... gautam sees sid and sid gautam... 

chanchal: gautam tu kha kyu nahi raha hai...

gautam: woh aaj bas mood nahi hai kuch khaali khaali sa lag raha hai...

chanchal: lo ji ab iske nakhrey suno...kya khaali khaali lag raha hai tujhe ab...

gautam: bas choti maa kuch kuch hota hai aap nahi samjhegi.....

divya: lagta hai devar ji ko ishq hogaya hai...

gautam: oh bhabi aap bi yeh ishq vishq ki baatey mujse mat kijye...

divya: ohh waah ji waah...

gautam: yes bhabhi...

Suddenly rauanq comes crying to divya...divya sees raunaq....

divya: { kisses on her cheeks} arey raunaq beta ro kyu rahey ho... kya hua aapko.. {she puts raunaq in her lap}

raunaq {ashnoor kaur}: bhabi maa,bhabi maa mujhe abhik ne maara {😭}

divya: abhik kyu maara aapney usey....

abhik: no mumma mainey nahi maara...

gautam: hey baby come here {he calls raunaq} and my champ {he calls abhik}.. see agar aap dono aisey ladhai karogey... toh aapko sab gandey bachey bolonegey.. aap toh sab achey ho na...

raunaq: dada {sid} mujheee ghumi jaana hai....

sid smiles: ok baby hum sab chaltey hai....

gautam: what a fanatstoc idea? yeah!!! viren bhaiya aap bi chalegey...

viren: but...

abhik: chachu plzzzzzzz chalo na plzzzz

raunq: dude bhaiya chaloooo naaaa......

viren: ok ok...

abhik and viren: yooooooooooo.....

divya: chalo bacho hum tayaar hotey hai... {divya goes with abhik and raunq}

chanchal smiles and viren also goes to get ready.... gautam and sid shows thumb ups to each other and smiles....karan and nivi reaches mall and karan looks here and there...nivi sees karan...

nivi: kya baat hai karan...kaha dekh rahey ho...

karan:arey kuch tum jara ruko...mey abhi aata hu...

nivi: lakin kaha ja rahey ho...

karan: aa raha hu sunshine bas 2 min...

nivi: aur agar nahi aaye toh....

karan: toh tum ghar chali jaana theek hai...waisey bi merey paisey bachengey...

nivi:karaannnnn..........

karan: ok baba i will...

here sood family... comes to the mall... and they move here and there.. raunaq and abhik goes to toy store with divya and sid... sid told gautam to be alert and message him and be there with viren... gautam agrees...viren and gautam goes there... here nivi is standing alone and waiting for karan...karan sees gautam and message him to come down and make excuse to viren for 2 min.. gautam does the same and after both of them message to viren and nivi to come down in lift.. lift opens and a man comes out which was hiding viren so nivi enter's inside.. When she looks up and finds viren she froze at her place. viren's gaze was blocked at her and the moment she could react and wanted to get out of there it was too late and the door closed.πŸ‘

Karan and gautam were watching the whole scene from distance hoping none of them will ruin the plan by getting out. And as the door closed they get very happy and run for the next step of the plan.πŸ‘....

nivi went to stand in a corner to keep as much distance as she could avoiding any eye contact with viren. All she hoped was to reach the groundfloor so she can get out of there before viren says something which will hurt her badly again.

He wanted to apologize but something was holding him back so he waited just like her for his destination.

The day before gautam convinced the technician to help them. So before viren and nivi could reach the groundfloor he stops the lift abruptly and turns off the lights.

karan: nahin lights off mat kijiye nivi hates that..usse dar lagta hai

gautam: really? Yaar that's even better...

karan: what?

gautam: trust me...(to the technician) ab yahan vahan ghoom ke dus paandra mins ke baad hi wapis lift ko chalu karna (he agrees and both karan and gautam leave feeling very proud) 

Here in the lift, when it stopped nivi tightly holds her purse as she was afraid. viren knew she didn't like dark places but what caught his attention was something else. It was indeed dark in here but enough visible for him to notice that she was sweating. Forgetting the awkwardness between them viren talked to her.

viren: are you alright? (she was breathing deeply)

nivi: im...im fine..(viren wasn't convinced so he takes few steps towards her)

viren:  what's wrong? Tumhe tho andhere se aisa dar nahin tha pehle

nivi: no..it's nothing to do with darkness...voh kuch waqt pehle delhi mein bhi main lift mein akeli phas gaayi thi for almost three hours...tab se mujhe band kamre se thoda problem hoti hai...(not even aware of it tears were rolling down her cheeks and it was getting hard for her to breath. viren cups her face trying to distract her)

viren: nivi look at me..don't worry tum yahan akeli nahin ho...im here with you aur main tumhe kuch hone nahin dunga alright...(she nods still nervous) just forget where you are okay...(she takes a deep breath closing her eyes for a sec to calm down. viren wipes her tears and she slowly looks up at him) ek kam karo yahan baith jao you'll feel better (they both sit on the ground beside each other)

nivi: thanks...(he smiles)

viren: vaise tumhe ab andhere se dar nahin lagta hai?

nivi: lagta hai...kyun?

viren: nahin kyunki usually jab suddenly andhera ho jaati hai tho tum kisi na kisi pe chipak jaati ho..par abhi tumne ziada react bhi nahin kiya (she feels embarassed coz he was right. she always used to grab his arm almost scratching with her nails...)

nivi: bas I didn't want to look stupid so I tortured by purse this time (viren knew the real reason but didn't say anything and instead he offers his hand and nivi looks at him confused)

viren: you never looked stupid

nivi slowly rests her hand on his palm and he tightens his grip. They get lost into each other's eyes. viren didn't remember that they are in lift..all he knew was that she needed him that moment. 

viren soon realised that he was loosing track of what he was actually trying to do so moves his gaze.

viren: btw tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? I mean mall mein?

nivi: voh...karan ka mood upset tha toh mainey socha ki mall chal kar aatey hai.

viren: par voh hai kahan?

nivi : I dont know...usne mujhe niche wait karne ko kaha aur khud gaayab ho gaaya

viren: yeh karan bhi naa! i am sure kuch na kuch kaam aa gaya hoga...

nivi: that's karan naa

viren: you're feeling better?

nivi: how couldn't I when you're around...(he was taken aback and nivi realised what she said) I mean...you distracted me...so I feel much better (he managed a smile) thanks...

viren: nivi...I think I owe you a sorry (she looks at him confused) voh...uss din party mey mom ney jo kuch bi tumhey kaha nahi kehna chaiye that but she lost her temper and said those things im...im sorry

nivi: plz don't be...tumhe sorry guilty ya kuch bhi feel karne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai...

Its okay viren I completely understand she  don't like my presence. am i saying rite or not?

viren didn't know what to say on this. He was confused..he himself didn't know what he actually felt. when he knows that nivi hated him then why he was so worried and tried his best to distract her from her fear...if his presence disturbed her then why since they were stuck here she didn't show a glimpse of anger towards him...nivi was waiting for a yes or no but he couldn't give her an answer. She didn't know what the silence meant...did the person she loved the most hate her in return?...that question was hauting her now and she badly wanted his answer.

nivi: viren...if you...(but before she could finish her sentence the lift's door opens.karan and gautam were standing in front of them with some other people watching them. nivi moves her gaze from viren to the other two and nervously was about to stand up when viren's grip on her hand pulls her back. They both move their gaze to their hands to realise viren was still tightly holding hers. They look at each other surprised and feeling embarassed viren frees her hand. Karan and gautam were secretly smiling to each other happy that their plan somewhere worked. 

karan: arey viren tum yaha kar rahey ho?

gautam: bhaiya kaha chale gaye they aap, aur mey aapko kaha kaha dhund raha tha..kaha they aap?

karan: aur tum sunshine kaha gayab ho gayi thi tum, hadh karti ho sunshine...

nivi and viren comes out...

nivi: meri baat toh suno karan...actually woh lift band hogayi thi...

Itney mey sid aur divya bi waha pahunch jaatey hai abhik aur raunaq ke saath.. divya sees nivi and she had tears in her eyes...

divya: nivi kaisi hai tu...

nivi: mey theek hu di....

abhik and raunaq sees nivi...abhik divya ki saree ka pallu khichta hai...

abhik: mamma yeh aunty kaun hai...

divya: beta yeh aapki chachi mera matlab aapki maasi hai...

nivi: di yeh tumara beta hai...

divya:ha nivi yeh mera beta hai...{nivi hugs abhik and kisses her}

nivi: karan chalo chaltey hai...

sid:arey aisi kaisey tum itney dino baad humhey mili ho chalo kahi sath lunch kartey hai...

nivi: nahi woh...

divya: nahi kya nivi, mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai..

nivi:di mujhe office ke kuch kaam sey jaana hai...phir kabhi...

viren:bhabhi agar woh humarey sath lunch nahi karna chahti toh dnt force her...let her go...

divya says nothing.....

nivi and karan goes from there and sid and gautam are standing behind viren and smiles to eachother..viren sees nivi going..........

Edited by stary_kajal - 13 years ago
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

hello my name is neetika. Your story is really good and interesting........nice updateπŸ‘

well thank you so much neetika for your lovely comment.......
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

Nice chapter.. So we r gonna 've cupid pair or trio? 😊

thanks ashred for your comment...just wanna tell u soon there will be an entry of one new character...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey kaajal...thanx a lot for the updates...i love the way u shaping up the story.....it's really nice to see more cupids to reunite nivren....!!!!!thank u so much dear...!!!!
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

hey kaajal...thanx a lot for the updates...i love the way u shaping up the story.....it's really nice to see more cupids to reunite nivren....!!!!!thank u so much dear...!!!!

thank you so much dear that you like my story and your lovely comment......
dyhardfan thumbnail
Kajal that was amazing thank you sooo much mwahzzzz
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so cupid trio in action...!!
d lift scene was very nice...😊
new entry???? cant wait...pls update soon....
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Kajal that was amazing thank you sooo much mwahzzzz

thanks you...so much dyhardfan.....i really glad u like my ff
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

so cupid trio in action...!!
d lift scene was very nice...😊
new entry???? cant wait...pls update soon....

thanks....ashred.... for ur lovely...comment...
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Kajal thank you for the chapters Liked the lift scene..