Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

=edited=
ohhhhhh gohshhhh m third =( ...i wanted to be first  first or last doesn't matter all my friends are equal for me!:'(....nywz third is nt bad tooπŸ˜†,OMGGGGGG sajju what and updateπŸ€ͺ....wait a min did i read wrong and u r really callin' u a BEGINNER πŸ˜³...oakay okay i have learned my lesson, i have promoted myself i'm no longer a beginner..!πŸ˜†i dn't think u r a beginner just see at ur sigs anyone will fall in love with 'em πŸ˜...aww thank you,..ok so tops callin' yourself beginner...i can see soon u'll be in top sig makers😳..😍...okay now back to ur update...WOWWWWWW ur stuff is flawless..its tottaly mezmerisingπŸ€ͺ.....first one is amazing...i haven't seen the show but sig look gorgeousπŸ˜ƒ...the show is amazing, i seriously love it atm..if you ever get time do see it...makes you realize what love is really about...and ArTi onee ghoshhhh tottaly droliciousπŸ€ͺ....loved all of 'em ghoshhhh they way u blended and the text everythin' is lookin soo P E R F E C T !!  and MN diwali onee way too beautiful...specially ur colourin' ahhh its terrific !!!! ....and nupsi one ghoshhhh i've never seen such cute and adorable sig ever and i mean it πŸ˜³....specially ur text they are outstanding⭐️.........fana seq sig is brilliantly made specially blending it looks soo guddπŸ€ͺ.......and that second one "pehle pehle pyaar ki pehli pehli takraar" awww its soo cuteee😍......Thank you, you know i love MN so anything i make on them is truly from the heart.mohit sanaya ones were really gud........karnika awwww they look adorable together😳....and OMGGG TVD i love love love love ittttttt <3333 ...specially last one its adorable....i think i need to change my sig dabba soon πŸ˜†.....and it will be floded with ur sigs onlyy😍..aww...your soo sweet gur se bhi meethi ho tum...but you don't have to use them just knwing you like them is enough for me....anshka raani and madhur three beauty queens ah its gogeouss⭐️....and kajol SRK my fav...love 'em love to see srk kajol stuff do make more of themπŸ˜ƒ....whole update was mindblowin' .....loved all of 'em and almost saved alsoπŸ˜†.....do update soon...and thnx alot 4 pm luv yaa πŸ€— thank you jenny, you are a sugarplum...filled with overflowing sweetness...😳

Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

wow!! .........sajjal di........... ur just awesome!!......... n yea m still not convinced ur a beginner! .......u rock seriously!!........the mn one,arti,srk-kajol,rani ones, d VD ones...omg! saved=D........i just loved them all to d core!!😍............keep makin!! ........ur just fab!!....... thnx fr sharing!!😳

thank you Nikki, you are a sweetheart meri janai!!...fine fine i'm no more a beginner...since it has been a month i started making sigges!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† defintely will make more and thank you jani your comments mean alott.
Originally posted by: -Mehak

res

EDITED

gorgeous stuff princess.. thank you cinderella, all due to your and everybody elses encouragement!😳

Khudaa aur muhabbat..now that was a surprise, extremely wonderful work!! i LOVE this serial..and the lines you have used are one of my most favorite part of the title song. wonderful! 

why would it be a suprise, i love the show......but so glad you liked the sigs....the line is my favorite line also..its a wonderful show.
WE ARE JUST AWESOME!! *sigh* how how true..and you have made this line again alive with your siggies, and apart from being awesome, they are cuteeeeessss..i miss them..wonderful work..ARTI!
aww thank you janii, seriously your praises and comments make me smile brightly....and the fact that you liked them is much more of a praise for me.,

MAYUR..man how much i miss this magic.., i love the way you join pictures, they seem so blended, perfect. every text and every color is just perfect..they are a treat to watch.
 i miss their magic also, one couple whom i bound to never ever forget they are just magical like you!

OMG..madhuri is gorgeous 😍 😍 and so are SRK-Kajol..

this update was truly sunshine.. thank you...so happy it brought sunshine to ur world.!

God Bless..love you!

Originally posted by: roshneerakhali

loved the mayur, arti and srk ones

Originally posted by: Ayesha_LuvSaJan

OMG! Sajal

Loved yuor siggies of MoNaya/SaJan and MayUr/ArTi
fabulous!
Even I liked Bollywood Siggies!
Fab work!

Originally posted by: -moona-

OmG Sajjal..

they are just wonderful...
i dnt think u r newbie in this business...
and arjun rati shahrukh kajol siggies i liked the most..
Awesome work

Thank you janii's..your comments make my day!
Originally posted by: VasanthaArTi

OMGGGGG diiii..... wat was that 😲 😲 that was a updte my dearest!πŸ˜†

SUPERB ROCKING START...

awesum siggies di.. specially mayur/ArTi ones.. 😍 πŸ€ͺ me too love the MN&ArTii sigs my favorites out of everything!

mayur ones.. mn anniversary, diwali siggy is jst too adorable..

mere haath one, mayur at samrat' farm house siggy and during dat investigation siggies bought al those times bac πŸ˜ƒ 😭.. aww don't cry jani, we should live happily with MN memories because they gave us something to cherish for a lifetime...that should make you smile not cry!

ArTi siggies 😍 😍
100 epi one.. aah! he pulls her cheek 😍
2nd one.. both n white πŸ€ͺ
300epi siggy is too too adorable.. πŸ€ͺ

SUPER DUPER LIKE... and i super duper duper like your comment!😳

Originally posted by: -Faria-

Wow Sajju
awesome siggies
Arti siggies r just too good
 i loved all of them specially 4th one was fantastic
and then mayur haye- miss them a lot

nups siggy was adorable
ur each and every just too good
awesome work
keep it up dear

Thankyou fari jannu, so glad you liked the update

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

uff!!! why am I so horribly late??? i was missing so many "awesome" thingsπŸ˜’  Jiya no problem dher aye durust aye!"πŸ˜†

I LOVE ALL OF THEM... yes... I repeat... ALL OF THEM aww thank youuuuu

the Arti ones were just awesomeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜

SRK-Kajol stole my heart once againEmbarrassed😍

Nupur was sho shweetπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

others were just fabπŸ‘

u r a true rockstar Sajjal⭐️
you are more of a rockstar because all due to my friends encouragement i'm able to make them! so thank youuuuuu janni

Originally posted by: cutiepie12

awww i soo loved da mayur n arti ones n nupur ones....dey r truly really wonderful...hats off to u for such marvelous piece of work...awww dey r really adorable....cnt take my eyes off da mayur 1s....hayeee luking shoo cute😳 thnx alot for da pm.....😊 really loved dem n others were also great.....bt mayur totally stole my heart away.....😳

madhuri,shahid amrita r alsooo too good...n OMG u also like khuda aur mohabbat...loved dat 1 too....thnx for making on it....1 of my fav drama nowadays......n imran abbass i luking shhooooo cute.....do make more of KAM 😊😊😊😊😊

thank you jannna....seriously to have you guys praise me like this is so honorable but i'm not doing something so great and my siggies are not even than good!πŸ˜† ...I love the MN ones also...especially Nupur one ...she is sooooo uniqueeee...& yes i love KAM...imran khan is amazing in it..so is saadia.Embarrassed...mines too love it...i make my whole family watch it with me ......defoo in next update half of it would be KAM!Embarrassed

thank you

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

OMG!! saj...πŸ€—
they were awesome
just too good
fab..mindblowing
loved it..aur kya bolun..πŸ˜†
ARTI..😍
awesome work saj

love
fia

thankyou fia, glad you liked the update!

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

woooow love MN/ArTi sigs alot..
beautifuly make

senorita

thank you senorita

Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

nice creations.

awesome.

thankyou

Originally posted by: jes_jade

They r just beautiful!!!!!!!!!😍

Loved them!!!!!!!😳

thankyou hun.
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

OMG sajz such amzing update....u watch Pakistani serials......I LOVE PAKISTANI drama...more than indian ones..so never ask that question again!πŸ˜†..😲.......awwww m so happy......Khuda aur mohabbat is one amazing serial.....i agree hinna, its my favorite drama at the moment.....nd I loved ths super duper update of urz.........especially these sigz.......they turned my mood on big time......the coloring nd textures  just superb........awsm blossom sigz....aww thank god i could make you smile...and gald you you liek them...love ya ......love you too!

Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

Wow Meethi...this was an awesome updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I loved the ArTi/MayUr and SRK-Kajol the most...😳😳 i am always biased when it comes to themπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the Karan-Kritika one was cute too...loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You are getting better at this as time goes by MashAllahπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Carry onπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

P.S: Just a reminder...there is an OS of mine called "LUCKY ME" that you havent commented on...im waiting for thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Amna, do you know how i always wait for you comments and i'm the world laziest person because i want to comment on the OS but whenever i sit down to i get drawn to something else!πŸ˜† but i will comment soon i promise...

I love the MN ones also...and SRK&Kajol are magic!πŸ˜› really i'm improving na..thats awsome...!
love you and thank you for always being thereEmbarrassed

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome update!

Love all the GG and TVD stuff!

Also all the Arti and Mayur and Bollywood siggies as well!

Awesome work!

thank you nikita, glad you liked the whole update...means alot.

Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

congo 4 the new shop.

di ur creations r awesome.
i loved the icons specially.
and the rati sig from that gr8 magazine was the best.
keep making such amazing sigs.

thanks anu, your a cutiepie you know..glad you liked the update.
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

O H M Y G O D  thats a good omg right!πŸ˜†
Yaar I am so confused which one to comment on and which one to put in my siggy dabba! πŸ€ͺ
There are all so SPECTACULAR! πŸ‘.. now your making me confused...because they are all not that great trust me when i say this.. i can criticize myself!πŸ˜†
First of all, you by far have set the record for longest update for me, man thats a lot of hard work right there!! :D yea actually most of them i had made before i opened the shop and so i wanted to make new ones ...but i had to post the old ones so than i could make new ones ...so in the end it amounted to alot!πŸ˜†
And it is and will be noticed because those siggies are original and jawdropping! πŸ₯³
Notably I want to mention the following ones were my favorite: ALL Arti/Mayur ones especially Mere Haath Main one was really cool!

I love all the MN ones..what can i say i'm alittle baised even when it comes to my own sigs🀣RATI one was my favorite and that's the one thats going in my dabba now, cause a) I love her πŸ˜πŸ˜†  b) i love everything about it - especially the text is the best! :)
Rani Mukherjee one - i really loved the effects and the contrast
and..
Glad you liked it seriously, you guys make me feel like on top of the world with your comments...
wow there were so many and all of them were so good I can't remember😳ROFL
But, you are AMAZING Sajjal! Seriously its like you're a pro! No doubt you are one of the finests creators I have seen, and currently my favorites like Sano and Pari and Aish. You are totally on the road to becoming super fabulous and famous like them, not that you aren't already :)
Does that make sense? πŸ€”ROFL  Yes, it does ...and its fine i know you are trying to saying...😳
Well bottom line youre awesome! Waiting for your next update! :)  will update soon.

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Though ur Update is just Awsome
But these happen to be my Most Fav of this Update

These are just Gorgeous and Elegant
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

thank you preeti. I love the SRK&Kajol one also!😳
Previous
1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29
Next