Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
luved arti sigs...they r awesome
luved shahid-amrita n kajol ones also..dey r sooo cute
grt work
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats sajjal.........VM , FF & now siggy making.......u simply rock gal!!!!! & ur siggies MN ones & arti ones...........by god..😍....just amazing work ...no one can say this is ur first work!!!!!!
hoping to c more siggies from u..& an update of tumhe huq hai too!😳
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
R E S ... What an FABULOUS update 😛
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG sajjal...I cant blv u improved this much!!!😲👏👏
All the sigs r stunning girl...
In this sig i just loved the text...Is this from the serial or originally copied from 'Hadis' or 'Quran'...Can u tell me if u dnt mind...

And what can i say about the MN's...They all r fab just like them...Specially these ones..
😍😍😍.Just loved the coloration and editing of these...Can stare whole day at the 'mere hath mein' one...😍😍

Like u they r also my personal favourite...Loved the black & white coloration in the srk-kajol sig...They all r gorgeous...👏👏

Keep it up and make more...
👍🏼
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

gorgeous creations Sajjal!

all of them are fab 👏
luved the colouring
keep making more
nd thnx for the pm 😊
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing creations sajjal

loved it

do make more
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing work! Love your Mayur/Arti stuff
ammuakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome sajjal.......
its just mindblowing...........
i loved all of them..........
this one is my fav.......
Originally posted by: princez_94

ress

*Edited*
Yay.. Firstt one....🥳

Laiba, welcome welcome, always a pleasure to see you and your comments!

Fianlly another update, i had actually forgotten it...😆

But Sajjal beautiful update... Starting with the first siggy, it was really beautiful, very serene...One thing I just adore and actually look forward to was the text in the siggies...you used the perfect lines from the song, my fav. lines... 😳 Just perfect... I didn't know you watched Khuda aur Muhabbat...?

THANK YOU, I just don't watch KAM, i LOVE it, i haven't read the novel but the drama itself is amazing, i'm pratically obessed ask my sisters i brag about the show so much like i use to do once for MN😆

ArTi siggies.. Kya kaho... awesome, i liked the one with different coloring...Missing them soo much...

I never stopped missing them, seriously one jodi i would never forget.
I like the way u edit the siggies, they are really unique... It's really a treat to see... Simply awesome... Mayur memories refreshed... 😳

The bollywood stuff was really elegant especially the Rani one.. Amazing, everything seemed so perfect... Goregous stuff...

& at last Sajjal mujhe lagta hai tumhe sab say ziada khubsoorat cheez tum akhar main rakhti ho... The Srk-Kajol was gorgeouss... I don't what else to say than its perfect...😳

SRK&K i love that siggy also..and thank you jaani what can i say i love saving the best for the last.😃😆...

A very shiny update, i loved each and one... All of them were gorgeous... Aur Sajjal jhoot bolna band karo ur so Not a beginner... Tumhe aathe he promotion mil gaya... 😛
okay i take the promotion and i'm no more a beginnner!😆 thankyou for promoting me warna i would have stayed stuck at being a beginner!

-Laiba

Originally posted by: Ishita16

OMG I loved them, esp the ArTi ones!!!!!!!! I need a lot of time to choose a fav one coz I love them all...

res...will edit later.

unres soon!😳