Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok sorry for stalking. ๐Ÿ˜ณ. but you both are veryyyyy cute..<<33..GOSH love u both! โค๏ธ
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mehak

ok sorry for stalking. ๐Ÿ˜ณ. but you both are veryyyyy cute..<<33..GOSH love u both! โค๏ธ

STALKER....HAILA๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You are cute too Angel..Love you too and im saying this on Meethi's behalf too๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
@cinderella - its okay..stalking is allowed!๐Ÿ˜† ..but only because its you.๐Ÿ˜ณ love u toooo from me and amna!!..

@ madam NOT everything has a reason behind it, somethings are done just because you feel like you want to do.๐Ÿ˜ณ ...and i called you sweeett because you are...and sometimes i randomly tell my sisters they are sweet and i'm very lucky to have them in my life ...so get use to my without a reason calling u sweet๐Ÿ˜† Okay.
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

@cinderella - its okay..stalking is allowed!๐Ÿ˜† ..but only because its you.๐Ÿ˜ณ love u toooo from me and amna!!..

@ madam NOT everything has a reason behind it, somethings are done just because you feel like you want to do.๐Ÿ˜ณ ...and i called you sweeett because you are...and sometimes i randomly tell my sisters they are sweet and i'm very lucky to have them in my life ...so get use to my without a reason calling u sweet๐Ÿ˜† Okay.

You are dangerous.....im not sweet yaar.....spoiling my bad-girl repu bana๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† you are the one who is sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Update 4.

I just want to thank my friend for each and everything i know now about PS today, without her this would have not been possible and i would not be making siggies which i LOVE to do now.๐Ÿ˜† 

Alittle about this Update is well, I as an individual am not a BIG fan of movies, i tend to sleep halfway through or you could say if you want me to sleep turn on a movie and i'll be out in a while. But i do happen to like some movies which have become my favorite over the years and still are and will continue to be. These few movies i have watched atleast 20 - 30 times, i know insane right! But when i like something, i really like it.

ofcourse my updates would be incomplete with MayankNupur so ofcourse they will be here too, a couple that can never bore me, the have given me plenty of smiles and tears so its hard to forget them.

Free to use all the signatures

MayankNupur &ArjunRati
Stack of icons. ( credit to nidz(-untamed) for the icons)

^^differnt coloring

Signatures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bollywood.

DDLJ.

KKHH.

KKKG.

KHNH.

VZ.

Vivaah.

Faana.

DBH. love Shahid&Rani

================================================

Faisal&Afridi. they looked so cute, two gems of Pakistan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats about it for today. Hope you like the update and Do leave your precious comments, as i love to read them.

Sajjal

The status of the shop is  OPEN.

welcome to request anything you like, i'll limit the requests to 1 per person for now.

And the shop is open for two days only after that i'll close it.
If you want to request, Please read over the rules and thats about it. Thank you.

sincerely sajjal.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved!! even before the PMs. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

EDITED:

ok so princess..this one is again stunning!! each and every siggy deserves a thunder of applause.

ahhhh..PBM icons..*sigh* i wonder if we all could ever move on from this sequence..๐Ÿ˜. Lovely work, both the coloring texture is amazing.

awwww..MAYUR & SAJAN giving roses..awwww..cutee..<<33, loved the circling enclosure..

KHUDAA JAANNNEE!! princess seriously u have created wonders with this sequence, firstly u know how much i love your back shaded KJ siggy, and now this..GORGEOUS!!

awwww..diwali scenes..and indeed..ap se pehle na ap k baad..God Bless!!

OH MAN!! literally time stood still..MN..talent parade..excellent work!

awwww..ARTI ones were AMAZING!!

ok so now the bollywodd masala! ๐Ÿ˜†

i liked the fanna , DBH , DDLJ AND K2H2 ones, but KHNH and VIVAAH ones are simply breath taking..โญ๏ธ

and OMGG!! two handsome gems indeed! SHAHID & FAISAL! <<33

Excellent work princess..keep it up!

Love u and God Bless..*hugss*

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Reserved...

Edited...

Awesome siggies... LOved each and one...

Beggining with the MN siggies...
Uff PBM... i have to agree with kInza one this one will we ever get over this...๐Ÿ˜

One of my favorite was the " I'm sorry" one it was different, simple but very nice...
& The worlds most romantic jorri... Srk-Kajol....wonderful siggies, the rain wali pic was simply one of the best...

Amazing siggies...
You know I was right, when i told you, you post the best in the end...
S.A & Faisal ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Faisal is one of the best actors we have, and S.A... ๐Ÿ˜

-Laiba
Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice!! loved the Mayur ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!โค๏ธ
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res๐Ÿ˜ณ
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

diiiiiiiiiii๐Ÿค— u back wid another awesome update! gosh d siggies wer amazing!! the MN ones..the ARTI ones๐Ÿ˜ awwww...the BW ones..i loved all of them...(SRK na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ) n the AMAN NAINA one ..gosh..eternal!โค๏ธ......
i saved all n usuing too!๐Ÿ˜ณ dio i hav told u this...but seriously ur just awesome!!
keep makin di...
tc keep smiling...love ya๐Ÿค—
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago