Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
=edited=
ohhhhhh gohshhhh m third =( ...i wanted to be first :'(....nywz third is nt bad too😆,OMGGGGGG sajju what and update🤪....wait a min did i read wrong and u r really callin' u a BEGINNER 😳...i dn't think u r a beginner just see at ur sigs anyone will fall in love with 'em 😍.....ok so tops callin' yourself beginner...i can see soon u'll be in top sig makers😳..😍...okay now back to ur update...WOWWWWWW ur stuff is flawless..its tottaly mezmerising🤪.....first one is amazing...i haven't seen the show but sig look gorgeous😃....and ArTi onee ghoshhhh tottaly drolicious🤪....loved all of 'em ghoshhhh they way u blended and the text everythin' is lookin soo P E R F E C T !!  and MN diwali onee way too beautiful...specially ur colourin' ahhh its terrific !!!! ....and nupsi one ghoshhhh i've never seen such cute and adorable sig ever and i mean it 😳....specially ur text they are outstanding⭐️.........fana seq sig is brilliantly made specially blending it looks soo gudd🤪.......and that second one "pehle pehle pyaar ki pehli pehli takraar" awww its soo cuteee😍.......mohit sanaya ones were really gud........karnika awwww they look adorable together😳....and OMGGG TVD i love love love love ittttttt <3333 ...specially last one its adorable....i think i need to change my sig dabba soon 😆.....and it will be floded with ur sigs onlyy😍...anshka raani and madhur three beauty queens ah its gogeouss⭐️....and kajol SRK my fav...love 'em love to see srk kajol stuff do make more of them😃....whole update was mindblowin' .....loved all of 'em and almost saved also😆.....do update soon...and thnx alot 4 pm luv yaa 🤗
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow!! .........sajjal di........... ur just awesome!!......... n yea m still not convinced ur a beginner! .......u rock seriously!!........the mn one,arti,srk-kajol,rani ones, d VD ones...omg! saved=D........i just loved them all to d core!!😍............keep makin!! ........ur just fab!!....... thnx fr sharing!!😳

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res. Am in Uni at the moment. Will try to edit soon (:
Fato. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
resssssssssssssssssss
will comment in few mins =)
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

EDITED

gorgeous stuff princess..

Khudaa aur muhabbat..now that was a surprise, extremely wonderful work!! i LOVE this serial..and the lines you have used are one of my most favorite part of the title song. wonderful!

WE ARE JUST AWESOME!! *sigh* how how true..and you have made this line again alive with your siggies, and apart from being awesome, they are cuteeeeessss..i miss them..wonderful work..ARTI!

MAYUR..man how much i miss this magic.., i love the way you join pictures, they seem so blended, perfect. every text and every color is just perfect..they are a treat to watch.

OMG..madhuri is gorgeous 😍 😍 and so are SRK-Kajol..

this update was truly sunshine..

God Bless..

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the mayur, arti and srk ones
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Sajal
Loved yuor siggies of MoNaya/SaJan and MayUr/ArTi
fabulous!
Even I liked Bollywood Siggies!
Fab work!
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OmG Sajjal..
they are just wonderful...
i dnt think u r newbie in this business...
and arjun rati shahrukh kajol siggies i liked the most..
Awesome work
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGG diiii..... wat was that 😲 😲

SUPERB ROCKING START...

awesum siggies di.. specially mayur/ArTi ones.. 😍 🤪

mayur ones.. mn anniversary, diwali siggy is jst too adorable..

mere haath one, mayur at samrat' farm house siggy and during dat investigation siggies bought al those times bac 😃 😭

ArTi siggies 😍 😍
100 epi one.. aah! he pulls her cheek 😍
2nd one.. both n white 🤪
300epi siggy is too too adorable.. 🤪

SUPER DUPER LIKE...
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Sajju
awesome siggies
Arti siggies r just too good
 i loved all of them specially 4th one was fantastic