Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ishita16

Yay!! ๐Ÿฅณyou opened a gallery!!!! Congrats Sajjal!!

I agree with the others, your work doesn't seem like it's done by a beginner!!! U r improving really fast then!! U know, how much I love your whether it be your stories or your vms. And Siggies are not an exception!!! U r one talented person!!! 

I love all of them but last two sigs are my favourites!!! They are just beautiful!! ๐Ÿ˜

I look forward to seeing your siggies!! Luv ya!!๐Ÿค—

Ishiiii!!๐Ÿค— thank you janni... well just like i told others i'm a beginner only๐Ÿ˜†...well to be exact eveeryone is talented in this world so i'm not anyone special!!
Same i love the holi siggs the most ...
Thank you again!!

This content was originally posted by: MJHT4life

An amazing writer and now an amazing siggy maker! ๐Ÿ‘
Congrats on your first shop Sajjal ๐Ÿฅณ
Truly you are awesome at whatever you do, and are a wonderful all-in one creator!
Seriously loved all of them! Rati one especially! :)
Sajjal you are truly an inspiration (its true ive listed you in my shop ๐Ÿคฃ) and I hope you continue to show your amazing talents!
Thanks for the PM and update soon! :)

Hey we have one life, better to do all we can and make moments out of it!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and i'm not a amazinggg siggy maker an OKAY sig maker!๐Ÿ˜† ....glad you liked them..& ME an inspiration ab now you have to be joking right??lol... You have talents too just like me ...everyone in this world is talented we jsut need to look within and find it.
will do so!

This content was originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

sajjal baji congrats first of all๐Ÿค—

coming to the update they're all beautiful. Especially everything on ArTi and MayUr. Love everything on them. The other ones are really nice as well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i never knew you were a shahid amrita fan. They're one of my fav bollywood jodisEmbarrassed
thanks for the pm love everything๐Ÿ‘

Rubab so good to see you janni, how are you?? and thankss alott.. I love Shahid amrita from ishq vishq very cute jodi!!

This content was originally posted by: -Mehak

YAY! congrats princess ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

GOSH thank God your obsession didn't fade away and we got such amazing siggies, each and every one of them is absolutely amazing. โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘

ARTI ones are just gorgeous, u have created them with such marvelous blending, and then MAYUR.. *sigh* i miss them, such beautiful moments, Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

My favorite one is the black shaded khudaa jaane one and the the Holi ones,Day Dreaming Day Dreaming those are really exceptional.  โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ

I have even seen your initial siggies too and must say u have improved by tons!,so keep it up and keep spreading sunshine..

God Bless..๐Ÿค—

P.S - this time i didn't get the first spot  ๐Ÿ˜’

Cinderella....well good for you but bad for me...its so bad that i make atleast one or two sigs a day!!๐Ÿ˜†...ahb toh i will have to see a doc for this problem!๐Ÿ˜‰
Aww thank you sooooooooo happy that you like them, only because ofyours and rest encouraging comments i got i opened this gallery otherwise i wouldn't have so thank you for that!๐Ÿค—
...Aww its okay no first place here but you all always have a place in my heart.....love youuu!!

This content was originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Congoo hun on ur first shop may u open many more!D

Thank You ;D

This content was originally posted by: khushisati

congrats sajjal for opening ur shop....

all the sigs r really beautiful ..doesnt seem like u r a beginner...
wen u update surely pm me..

can u make a siggie fr me???

thank you khushboo sweets, it may not seem like it but im a beginner only!๐Ÿ˜†
will pm you surely...&& yes sure but when the shop is OPEN...atm its closed sorry!๐Ÿ˜ณ

This content was originally posted by: -Sharmila-

-RES-

Edited:

Congratulations on the shop Sajjal! ๐Ÿค—

The banner is amazing! <3

The icons are fabulous! Esp the MayUr one with the we define love text! Embarrassed
The signatures are wonderful..... the texts you use are so awesome and meaningful. .. Great work hun!

You are seriously one inspiration for me!...
Love the colorings as well....

Do update soon!
Thanks for the PM!

Love
Sharmi

Thank you sharmi...PURPLE do you like purple also kya??๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you for the praises but you deserve them more than me...my icons just my signatures need work hopefully as i go i will improve...
Aww thank you janni

This content was originally posted by: -Faria-

Sajju
Congrats dear
OMG u opened a gallery....... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Loved ur creation dear
All of ur creations r gorgeous and fantastic
awesome work
Keep it up

Thank You Fari =)

This content was originally posted by: -Rinky-

awesome yaar sajjal....wonderful u opened your shop...

will make requests....๐Ÿ˜ณ

take care and keep up the great work...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you Rinky, aww i'll be waiting for your reqs as they are always uniqe!Embarrassed

Thank You..

This content was originally posted by: -Preeti-

Sajjz
(i love ^^^that now and hope u wont find)๐Ÿ˜†
Congratulations Sweety
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
SO Happy for you now that finally u too have a Gallery

I love ur Creations and Loved ur write-ups too including ur VM's. And when u said ur leaving i was upset but now feels great to know that you would be here๐Ÿ˜ณ

All the very best with this and Congratulations again. And i shall stalk this One too now with the others๐Ÿ˜†

God Bless n Happy Holi

Preeti its fine, you are welcome to call me what you like!Embarrassed..Glad you like them, well i have kind of left but i didn't leave my creative side yet ..maybe one day when i get the courage i will completely leave!..welcome to stalk,,,๐Ÿ˜†anytime

This content was originally posted by: achoose

i juz wanna comment onething.....u r one in a million di............

Aww you such a sweetheart๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by: Favouriteofall

congratz on ur first shop Sajjal!

i hope u hav many many more
wow.............excellent creations ๐Ÿ‘
i must say u r realy creative nd talented
umm can i use this RP siggie:

Thank you sooo muchhh. ?&& yes you can use it =)

This content was originally posted by: -sam-

Congrats Miss Multitasker! ๐Ÿฅณ

For the new gallery =)) I really liked them all..
Starting with the 1st pic, but the one which caught my mind is KJ pic , I hope you dance ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I was staring at the pic till I got a nice scolding from my mom for staring again at MN
She had thought I am done with them , ๐Ÿ˜† but thats impossible
The more I see them, the more i miss them
Wish they were real and a part of my life ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I know I am saying insane things! But who cares about sanity when it comes to MN or ArTi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Gosh! I miss them a lot

I even liked Sanaya nad Mohits pics..

Can you make on Edward Bella too please ๐Ÿ˜ณ if you have time...
Do Pm me, I'll surely surely chaeck it alwaz ๐Ÿ˜Ž as it wont take much time  ๐Ÿ˜†

Me going now , see you soon
Missing you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Take care! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep smiling!

Samiii๐Ÿค—aww jannii i'm seriously estactic you you liked th sigs && yea i'm a multitasker...see the thing is we have one life why not do all that we can with it...Embarrassed Same the more i see the more i miss MN...i want them backkkk...its fine i'm not very sane when it comes to MN & ArTii either๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah sure..anything for friends, you guys never have to req just tell me i will make it...
Miss you also...
take care

This content was originally posted by: tehzeeb25

gr8

thanxxxx 4 d pm

thank youuuu
This content was originally posted by: KMH2

wow...congo ji..
and awesome creationzzzz....

beautiful...

This content was originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

congrats Sajjal.

it was beautiful.
nice creationz.
keep it up.
thanks for the pm.

This content was originally posted by: -moona-

Congratulations for ur new Shop..

Love them..
Awesome Work...

thank you guys๐Ÿค—
This content was originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

=EDITED=

OMFGGG sajjalll.......u too opened ur gall ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.....๐Ÿฅณm rally happy dat now i won't miss any of ur work ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...and congozzzz on opening ur own gal ๐Ÿค— ...hope u makee 3456789..Thank you Jenny, you are a sweetheart jani.... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...but seriously i never knew u make such terrific sigs yaar ๐Ÿ‘specially ur banner its beautiful.glad you liked it...seriously means alot coming from a terrific sig maker like you and your avi by god they are stunninggg.luved ur colouring its lookin soo good.....m will req u for my banner๐Ÿ˜ณ....and yah m gonna req soon when you're open๐Ÿ˜ˆ..๐Ÿ˜†...so do let me know ๐Ÿ˜Š.Sure, welcome to anytime, will open up very soon....and i must tell u ...u have started only a month agoo....and ur sigs they are lookin like u r makin from ages...i don't think u r beginner u just rock galโญ๏ธ .But I'M A BEGINNER no lies ๐Ÿ˜† i don't know why everyone thinks i'm not as the sigs are very silly!๐Ÿ˜†..i really love the style of ur sigs they look soo adorable and classy...specially that rati one ahhh its my favvโญ๏ธ....and ur text are always beautiful๐Ÿ˜....u r just too gud...and u learnt sooo fastt..yea i guess that you could say i learn very fast...and i like simple things not too fancy hence my sigs are simple also!..ghoshh soon u'll be in top sig makers and i'm sure bou that....and ur icons awww they are really cuteee...ur sajda sig was wayy too  goooddddd๐Ÿคช...NM sigs came out really cute...specially KJ one its my fav ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and holi sigs were rockin...as m usin one its myy favvvvvv๐Ÿ˜ณ....ghoshhh what should i say moree no need to describe ur workk ahhh m drollin over it...save almost all ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jenny thank you sooooooooooooooooooo mcuh for the praises dear seriously ..you are a cutiepie...
...and thnx alot 4 PM ....๐Ÿค— ....lookin forward too see ur creations....so update soon hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ....
luv jenny
xxx

This content was originally posted by: -afsha-

Congrats for opening new Shop

Fab update
Loved all
Eap Mayur
Missing them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Happy Holi

This content was originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

sajjal di!๐Ÿค—

congoz fr ur new shop.....gosh awesome siggies di...seriously! i dont n cant consider u as a mere beginner ...ur just fab!!.....stories/vmz n now siggie..wow di...u rock!!
keep making!!๐Ÿ˜ณ n add me to d pm list๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love ya...tc!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

This content was originally posted by: surbhij1

luvd all mayur pix....๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿค—

thankyou Guys, you are all soo sweet and encouraging!
This content was originally posted by: vampire_girl

awsome creations saj...๐Ÿค—
OMg..i never knew you are so good at this๐Ÿ˜ณ
i really loved them๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep it up

love
fia

thank you fia jani

This content was originally posted by: jiya_angel

CONGOS for the shop!!!๐Ÿฅณ 

OMG Sajjal!!! You still say you are a beginner๐Ÿ˜ฒ... what will happen when you become a Pro then?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
You already know I'm a BIG fan of your writing๐Ÿ˜ณ(I'm not sure if you actually know dat๐Ÿค”)... and now I'm a fan of your sigs also๐Ÿ˜ณ.... 
Awesome Sigs๐Ÿ˜.... especially the MayUr/ArTi/Rati ones (sorry, I'm a little biased here๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Thank you so much for pm-ing me and letting me be a part of this extraordinary world.... THANK YOU๐Ÿ˜ƒ

keep making moreโญ๏ธ

with luv
~jiya~

Yes, Jiya i still say m'a beginner.....well i will never become a pro but if i do then i will say i'm the BESTEST siggy maker okay!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
...I do know that sweetheart, your comments they tell me how much you adore my writing it means alott....its okay sometimes i'm baised also ...hota hai!๐Ÿ˜†
. friends never need an invite they can barge right in!๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

OMG sajjal!!

finally... u opend u gallery!!!!
Congos!!๐Ÿฅณ
gosh... such beautiful creations....
i'm already in luvd wid dem...
just fab...Day Dreaming

thank you supriya, ..i love your avis also!Embarrassed

This content was originally posted by: princez_94

Sajjal a shop? Shocked

Okay this was expected-Un-expected...๐Ÿ˜› confusing I know... I was saw some of your sigs around here (the last holi one, with different coloring to be spesific) and i couldn't take my eyes off it... I was just wow... and when i was done drooling I tried to find a name on it I only found "Ssz" and from ur vm's that ur name... So i went on a hunt to find ur shop.. But unfortunately I didn't find anything... & yesterday i went in my second hunt still nothing and just today when i logged on i see ur shop.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I was shocked, but then i somehow I wasn't...๐Ÿ˜› 

Firstly Congrats for ur shop... ๐Ÿค— May you open many more...

And the siggies what to say.. Jitni bhi tareef karey utni he kam hai... So I'm just going to say

~*~*~*Sajjal You're A Rockstar*~*~*~

vm's, ffs  now this... Is it something u cannot do? Ermm

And of course my favorite siggy of them all was this  Day Dreaming definetly going to use it...to be veyr honest i skipped through alot of siggies to get to this one.. & it was last ...Day Dreaming

aur usske baad this shocked me...

U call that a "beginner"? Shocked
I'm very biased, lekin u know that... ๐Ÿ˜›

Looking forward to more stuff from you... When are you updating again? Ermm

-Laiba Embarrassed

Liaba, you should have pmed i would have told you janii..but its okay ahb toh tumhe pata mil gaya haina...๐Ÿ˜†
&& yea there are many things i can't do like writing, making vms, making sigs!๐Ÿ˜† 
by the way the holi sig is my favorite also!Embarrassed..sacch i'm a beginner ask my sisters anyone you have to see i only started a month ago!๐Ÿ˜†
Glad you liked them janni...i will update tom or wed..lets see..

This content was originally posted by: acAasthamayur

lovely creations๐Ÿ˜Š[/QUOTE

thank you ;)

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Update tomorrow... Wed ko match hai.. Unless u update late...?

I wasn't sure if u really was making any... btw where did u post these before? Mjht CG?๐Ÿค”
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! I was actually waiting for your reply๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thnx a lot๐Ÿค—
Waiting for the next update now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: princez_94

Update tomorrow... Wed ko match hai.. Unless u update late...?

I wasn't sure if u really was making any... btw where did u post these before? Mjht CG?๐Ÿค”

even i was contemplating that ...maybe i would update tom lets see....Yes i posted these before in the MJHT CG๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ