Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsha.aslam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
AWESOME...splendid job.you are mA so talented.i loved the Rati ones especially the the one withe title"jhansi ki rani"
keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Cogorats Sajjal for ur new galerry

i allways love ur work
n making sigies u'll doing verry good job
i would love to see
am i allowed to used some of ur siggies?
thanks for the pm n do pme next time insha-Allah
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, CONGRATS on your first shop (: May you open many many more (: I always see your work in the MJHT CG but never commented as I rarely comment there πŸ˜† But saw your shop and decided to comment (: Beautiful creations. For a beginner you are really good. All the creations on the first, simply gorgeous. Really love all (: Keep it up hun and keep rocking. 😳

-Jia

gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Sajjal.for your shop
beautiful.& lovely creationz.
keep it up.
Rati's one in a million & AB one are my favs
thanks for the pm.
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
congrats on new shop..nice creations
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats dear........
awesome work...luved arti n mayur sigs alot

This content was originally posted by: -Aish129-

OMGG it's so so so good to see youu here! πŸ€— I'll be back to unres this when I can<33

btw I like the purple πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  I like purple also...πŸ˜› no wait i LOVE purpleπŸ˜†
okayyy so I'm finally editing..don't worry this is probably the fastest I've ever edited so you should be proud of me realli well it must be my lucky day! or what...because i'm honoured to have you comment here(:, do you want a trophy or something..ahbi ke liye do with a big hugπŸ€— baad mein i will give you a trophy..πŸ˜† hahah :D I must admit I haven't ever gotten around to seeing your writing, but you know I really want to, and I will soon aww jani its no problem at all, just  knowing that you like my work is more than enough for me!..and i'm not thatttt good at writing just well at it...(: Because I can definitely tell from the text on your sigs what an AMAZING writer you would be 😳 anyway so since this is your sig shop I should be ranting about the right thing here πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but first I have to thank you for mentioning me in your inspirations list, If you have to thank you me for it than i will take you off the list because truly you do inspire me everytime i see your work it makes me want to improve and do much better I'm right in the middle(; I like that haha...seriously I can't tell you how much that means Amby<33 πŸ€— plus I LOVE your banner, the colouring stands out like anything and so do MN as well(;    funny story with the banner i was trying to make the text transperent without the white but i tried several times no go so i left it alone..and just messed around with it ...it turned out pretty!πŸ˜†
I MUST tell you how beautiful your creations are for beginners, seriously no one would think you just started not long back πŸ˜† All the icons are adorablee<33 especially the Nupur one is my favourite though; the colouring and her cute se expressions make it all the more shweett(:

Thank You :D
If I'm not wrong then I've seen most of this at the CG before, right? Yes seen all of them in the CG hopefully in the next update i'll have something new and differentBut to be honest it doesn't matter at all cause everytime I look at your creations they always have a fresh feel(;
Sajda MN sig - the colouring is GORGEOUS(: In fact it's the best I've seen on those scenes and I mean it. The Rati sigs they're all so beautiful, that lady is seriously a stunner and your sigs just make her look all the more so; my favourites have to be the ones of her in the blue dress; and the one from the Women's day bash, she really knows how to carry herself(;

Aww thank you janni, it means alot coming from a wonderful creator like yourself and i agree the lady is full of grace but what makes her more beautiful is her simplicity i LOVE her..she is beautiful god given beauty she has! 

The MN/Arti ones goshh I miss them a hell lot :( But seeing your sigs made my Sunday morning πŸ˜† hahaha :D LOVE the texts you've used on all of them and the Mr and Mrs Sharma one is just so adorable I wanna pull their cheeks, and yours too πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
I'm loving the brightt colouring on the KJ one, my dabba is totally Khuda-Jaaneofied for the past few days and the Sanaya one is so cute(;
.My cheeks no baba please leave them because everyone in my family pulls my cheeks as i'm petite and chubby..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so they find it fun to pull onto my cheeks! but i'm you liked the siggy enough to feel the urge to pull some cheeks,,,

My favourite has to be the last one though, I think mainly for the colouring and the text and I remember telling you this in the CG yesterday I think so I'll leave it at that lol πŸ˜† 
Me too Me too...same her i love that sigg!

ehh what's this? I get to the end and I haven't even written ONE single congratulations for you? *shock* well that's me πŸ˜† so I'll tell you that now; a HUGE congratulations on this shop Amby, I'm sure you don't need my wishes but just know that there is someone like me who is willing to help you in any way possible wherever you need it πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Aww thank you aish and i will surely knock on your door one day when you least expect it!πŸ˜‰..your a sweetheart jani.
and ps. I'm going to be writing long for you, just like you do for me πŸ˜† always a pleasure to read anything you write for me..
love youu..xx
Love you two...!!take care

This content was originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Congratulations on ur new shop<3
Ur creations are beautiful..LOVE the textures and colouring..just beautiful
This one is my fave:

Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see more
Sneha:)

thank you sooooo much, and that same sig is one of my favorites also! glad you liked my gallery =)
This content was originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

WOW! You CANNOT be a begginer .. You MUST be lying πŸ˜† These sigs are beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Please PM me when youu update .. I seriously love your creations already πŸ˜›

Sweetheart,i'm a beginner only!! and Surely will pm you, glad you like the signatures!!πŸ˜›

[QUOTE=Auroni.92]CONGRATS sajjal for ur gallery...Im so glad that u opened one...
Though u r new in sig making but u r learning very fast...Keep this good work...πŸ‘πŸΌ
And ya all the sigs r lovely and the last holi sig is just amazing...😍😍..I loved the pics and the coloring is superb...
Thank You Auro, so happy to see you here also...glad you liked the sigs...means alottt

[QUOTE=aisha_1992]
congrats yaara
wooow beautiful work

senorita
thank you senorita