Posted: 13 years ago
I have been on this forum often after episodes and one thing i constantly notice is that a 20 minute episode is over analysed and conclusions made. Something i used to do also๐Ÿ˜†. I have begun to understand that this is not a short movie but a continual serial ...so based on 20 mins i can't make conclusions.๐Ÿ˜• i have realised, to let the storyline play out for a week or two before making any judgement.

The storyline at the moment is moving (Thank god!!)....Maan hopefully will be getting his attitude back and hopefully some of it will be directed at geet (love it when maan is mad with geet) which should hopefully  lead to passionate scenes (fingers and toes crossed๐Ÿ˜†)

Dev is an integral part of GHSP and maan and geets lives. The current track needs to be played out in order to give some logic to the story before dev is given his own track  and i for one am happy with the track. We wanted dev...We got dev....now let the CV's do the rest๐Ÿ˜†

I wanted jealous maan scenes and because of maan and geets tight bond no other man could do that. The only person who could make maan jealous is dev....so CV's.... good call.

As for maaneet, like the fans, the GHSP team are very much aware of the golden goose they have๐Ÿ˜†. To add spice, there might be MU, drama andsuspense created by the CV's around maaneet,  that stretches and stretches their bond....it will however, never break and always bounce back๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

So sit back, relax and enjoy!
No offence to anyone...my perspective...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh yes! forgot to mention the precap analysis๐Ÿ˜†...for instance today's precap shows geet as a traitor..according to some, because she praised dev in front of maan....
Now why did she praise him?.....erm...don't know๐Ÿ˜•
What did dev do....erm....don't know๐Ÿ˜•
Why did maan walk away.....erm ...not sure๐Ÿ˜•

But we know geet is a traitor.....ludicrous!!!!

Your opinions please!!!
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
Great post!!   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I agree with everything you said!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Your post makes a lot of SENSE!!   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

We should wait and see how this storyline plays out before getting furious!!
  ๐Ÿ˜†

I want to see SIZZLING/INTENSE/PASSIONATE/ROMANTIC Maaneet scenes and this storyline may give us just that!!    ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
Wah wah wah Shaz raani kya baat hai, kya post hai...1000% agree with you...Me toh definitely enjoying it's not 3 hr movie or 3 hr telefilm...It's daily soap, and need story around 1 couple...We all wanna see jealous Maan, so whoz better than rapist lolz....waisey hi nafrat hai, aur nafrat aaye...Why bring some good guy to bash from our mouths?

Me sitting and watching this freaky drama, jub tuk MaanEet hain, aur angry Maan hai, mujhe koi dur nahin...Maan is man, he will give his bite as well, and i want that....

Chalo chalo chaloooo, come on come on Maan, utho aur hila do Devra ko....

Muniza
yeh i agree..
we r over anlayzing epis...n i guess we expect alot from 20min epi..
things r finally working in some direction..
atleast story is moving which is a good signal..
n yes this stretch n conflict etc all r adding masala to maaneet relationship..
yup waiting wht comes our way in coming week..
thx for such a post..atleast many others r also expecting n looking forward to positive things with maaneet..

wowwwwwwwwwwwww shaz good post. u said all what was in mind to. this is daily soap which also run for six days in week. so one episode and analysis is tooooooooooooo bad. so far cvs never lets us down. doesnot matter what happen they bring geet and maan to their actualy character after couple of episodes. so no point of getting mad with one episode that geet is not right or maan is not right. 

i also like this track. cvs have to build story to move on. i also like this track and jealous maan omg. more passion๐Ÿคฃ and intimate scenes and alos cross all my fingers and toes too๐Ÿ˜†.
Thanks all for your positive responses๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and sabar ka phal meetha hota hai๐Ÿ˜‰
That's what I've been gale phard phard ke yelling for the past few days. People have already based their conclusions on 2 episodes -- which is illogical! Before saying this and that will happen .. please watch what the CVs are giving.

Some fans are really contradicting themselves .. because first they said bring Dev back .. and now that he is .. they want him gone! I mean what else was he gonna do other than create problems between Maaneet?

Were they expecting Dev to come and show Maan giving him a bear hug while they sing:

We Are Familyyyyyyyyy !

?? LOL! ๐Ÿ˜† I mean it's just crazy seeing how they want certain characters and then want them gone in an instant.

Watch .. so many people want Sameera .. but as soon as she hits our screens and we see a wall wedged between Maaneet .. they're gonna start yelling KICK SAMEERA OUT! LOL ..

Just chillax people .. it's a story .. let if play out before giving the verdict!

Thanx for the post!

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

That's what I've been gale phard phard ke yelling for the past few days. People have already based their conclusions on 2 episodes -- which is illogical! Before saying this and that will happen .. please watch what the CVs are giving.

Some fans are really contradicting themselves .. because first they said bring Dev back .. and now that he is .. they want him gone! I mean what else was he gonna do other than create problems between Maaneet?

Were they expecting Dev to come and show Maan giving him a bear hug while they sing:

We Are Familyyyyyyyyy !

?? LOL! ๐Ÿ˜† I mean it's just crazy seeing how they want certain characters and then want them gone in an instant.

Watch .. so many people want Sameera .. but as soon as she hits our screens and we see a wall wedged between Maaneet .. they're gonna start yelling KICK SAMEERA OUT! LOL ..

Just chillax people .. it's a story .. let if play out before giving the verdict!

Thanx for the post!

Z

love the line in red๐Ÿ˜†....and agree...about sameera...sometimes some of the fans are more illogical than the CV's....atleast with the cv's we get a week of logic but with the fans it can change which ever the way the wind blows๐Ÿ˜†
I think maan's past will come out now...I feel they will bring sameera into the show
the funniest is the 10 Second Analysis of the precaps...the precaps don't show more than a few second and those are analyzed sometimes more than the episodes...๐Ÿ˜†