What Magic Does AbhiYa Posessed? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by friendlyrai

thanx a lot for the post as i can feel it through your words bt i was unfortunate as i cldnt see yesterday's epi and today is sunday and i am dy ing to watch the repeat telecast tomorrow
 can anyone please tell me that if today there is any time when yesterday's epi will be repeat telecasted
if any one knows then please in form me

hey today evening from 4:30 or 5:00 PM whole week epi's get repeated..every sunday..so dont miss to watch at around 7:30 pm today fro yesterdays epi..ITS ROCKKING..!!BIG TIME..only for ABHIYA
AbhIya has a magic yaar..pata nahi woh kya hai..par main toh gayi..jitna dekhu dekhte hi rahoon..kabhi boring nahi lagte...😍
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

hey today evening from 4:30 or 5:00 PM whole week epi's get repeated..every sunday..so dont miss to watch at around 7:30 pm today fro yesterdays epi..ITS ROCKKING..!!BIG TIME..only for ABHIYA

Thanks for telling yaar....πŸ€—

i agree Abhay-Pia do possess magic...but i think even Abhay-Misha can have a magical effect...i mean just imagine if something happens like this..

Abhay and Misha - Jungle Scene

Misha: dude! tum yaha jungle me itni raat me kya kar rhe ho?
Abhay: main to aksar yaha night walk ke liye aaya karta hu..what abt u?
Misha: main aaj bahut sad and heartbroken hu...that Shaurya turned out to be a gay...i made a fool of myself...maine uske liye kya kya nahi kiya, kya kya nahi socha aur wo kya nikla...and he loves that Loser Shankar 🀒
Abhay: oh to Shaurya wahi ladka hai jiske liye tumne mujhse love tips liye the?
Misha: yeaa...anyways tumhari aur Pia ki story kaha tak pahuchi?
Abhay (in his usual cold voice): hamari koi kahani nahi hai....maine pata nahi kitne baar Pia ko bachaya (lost the count myself)...hamesha uska body guard aur hostel gatekeeper ban kar rha (and still gate-keeper ki salary us hostel gatekeeper ko mili jo raat me so jata tha)...aur Pia ne mujhe dhokha de diya...jab dekho Siddharth ke sath dinner date pe jati rehti hai (free me dinner karne)...and she doesnt listen to me *sigh*...ab to Siddharth uska personal driver bhi ban chuka hai, roz use hostel drop karta hai (driver ki job bhi gayi)
Misha: so sad na...hum dono ko pyar me dhokha mila...tumhe Pia se aur mujhe Shaurya se *sigh*

Suddenly wind starts blowing on both their faces...Abhay and Misha staring into each other's eyes...eye-lock..and then...

Abhay: Aise chale jab hawaaa...Ishq hua hi hua...
Misha: Hulchul huyi, Zara shor hua...Dil chor hua, Teri aor hua

and they both do the Salsa dance on this Song in the middle of the forest...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by rukhsana1995

totally agree with you yaar... Abhiya's magic is totally unbearable....

AbhiYa are magical and divine....😳
Originally posted by MeenaJ

LOL I think CVs must have visited I-F and saw that fans are demanding Abhiya sceneπŸ˜†

well nowadays they must visit the forum to know what we demand and that is AbhiYa and SidChi...not the whole copy of TVD...
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mages...I am already pagal and you have made me more insane yaar ..totally agree with you..!! sorry for the large fonts but I am sooo excited so I wanted you to know..🀣...I hope yo have read my blabbering..😍

me too was pagal...after watching the scenes.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sumadear13

Mages I share your thoughts, that arrogance on Abhay's face was   uuuffffff, the way he turned back to look at her n gave a silent look," don't want to see my face !! HUH !! go run, even with your eyes closed you will come running back to me only, just try it !!!"

the arrogance on abhay's face just melted me completely yaar...😳😳😳

i agree with your definations abt abhay's arrogance look when he turns back to piya....πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by intruderfast

i think abhay will save t

t ko kuch nahin hoga, she is needed in the showπŸ˜†for timepassπŸ˜†
vaise meri haalat toh kharab ho gayi thi, i have watched abhiya scene 20 times nowπŸ˜†
itne dino baad darshan huye inke, i am such a bhikhmanga for abhiya scenes

chalo good abhay ko pata chala sid panchi ke baare main, lets see what he does now.
and pyaare buddhuabhay, ab kuch karo, abhi tak sirf bolte rehte ho, apni kuch herogiri dikhao
laaton ke bhoot baatob se nahin maante, sid ki ab band bajao

yup even i think abhay will save T...because he wanted to question sid abt panchi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

me too watch alot of times...and i just can't get enough at all....

its a relieve that piya told abhay the truth that panchi loves sid.....and this time he will have to protect panchi too.....and i want to see what he does because i know he will make plans to seperate SidChi too since he knows how dangerous sid is.....but i hope in the process he makes his elder brother realise that he is in love with panchi.....

lets see what he does...and i hope we get to see some action from abhay...rather than keep quiet on sid's nonsense
Originally posted by rumi005

AbhIya has a magic yaar..pata nahi woh kya hai..par main toh gayi..jitna dekhu dekhte hi rahoon..kabhi boring nahi lagte...😍

i agree yaar....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³